Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily (18513 Views)

I Am A Lion, I Will Send Yahaya Bello To The Zoo Where He Lives - Dino Melaye / President Buhari Regrets Inconvenience Caused By Petrol, Electricity Shortages / Soyinka Laments Insecurity, Says Nigeria’s Sovereignty Taken Over By Armed Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by 9japride(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
All political leaders should retire to their various home state especially their villages if truly they believe in Nigerian system. No one should run to Dubai or any foreign country to enjoy a peaceful environment. Even Abuja should be a no no, they should all enjoy their style of governance in their villages. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by bjtinz: 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Buhari should answer simple questions. What has his government done to secure the country? What has he done to stop attacks by his Fulani brothers?

The level of insecurity is high because Buhari doesn't care about the life of an average Nigerian. Same with Atiku and Tinubu,they only care about their personal gain.

We made mistake of electing Buhari,we must not make another mistake by electing Atiku/Tinubu.

If only them go hear. If only cry
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by seunayantokun(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
He knows how to speak to the east in a language he wants but to speak to the Fulani terrorists in the same language, he has not deemed fit.

Terrorists who are operating within Nigeria, he has refused to tackle with all the security apparatus st his disposal.

When late President Idriss of Chad dealt with them, he quickly went there, that was all.

He knows what he told Idriss

The terrorists don't operate within Chad again because about 1000 of them were killed by the Chadian soldiers then. Idriss said he had done his part and that Nigeria should do the rest. But Buhari and his people aren't doing anything.

Please, stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Igbojew: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
I remember like yesterday when Igbos that always saw tomorrow have been telling Yorubas and other tribes not to vote this man they called Igbos unprintable names especially Yorubas.Same mistake is about to repeat again in person of Tinubu but Yorubas in their usual way are insulting Igbos but God forbid Tinubu to win this President election.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Updating9JA: 10:09pm On Jun 12, 2022
Bomboiy:
Buhari should answer simple questions. What has his government done to secure the country? What has he done to stop attacks by his Fulani brothers?

The level of insecurity is high because Buhari doesn't care about the life of an average Nigerian. Same with Atiku and Tinubu,they only care about their personal gain.

We made mistake of electing Buhari,we must not make another mistake by electing Atiku/Tinubu.
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Rivguydee(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oga gerrawt!!!!
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Poleski: 5:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Buhari, you're a complete failure! Even a foriegn university used you as a symbol of a bad leader.
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by holycup(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Heterodox:
Take your bitterness away from me.

Ekpá.take your hypocrisy buy food chop
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by SuperWriter(f): 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Linusjnr:

Seems it's not your WhatsApp contact cuz the number isn't showing as a WhatsApp contact when saved boss

I've changed it, kindly use the new one on my signature.
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Gbengajans: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hnnmm
Re: Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily by Linusjnr(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2022
SuperWriter:

I've changed it, kindly use the new one on my signature.

Alright, I've dropped you a message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku/Okowa Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi (Pictures + Video) / Photos Of Abba Moro,Others In Court Today, Bail Application Deferred To Tomorrow / Men Of God Have Become Lovers Of Worldly Materials And Wealth- Dino Melaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.