Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces (53777 Views)

Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Danniedpastor(m): 6:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
mujibson:
I was told if I want a better future for my kids, I should vote Peter Obi. The people who voted for him as governor, how are they doing now?

Peter Obi would always say "go and verify".
His records are there in Anambra state.
Don't down play a honest man because you want to feed from a man of questionable character.

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by bonnyhope: 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2022
Is the case of everyone fighting to get what he wants

I wish we could elect our leaders base on national interest not on selfish gain

Some people will still vote incompetence provided alert is received
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by haffaze777(m): 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
God bless mr jollof

2 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Kaymaxine(m): 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Nigha broke
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by fof1: 6:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newslink:
The internet never forgets.
Nigerians dig up old video of Mr Jollof dragging APC presidential flagbearer Bola Tinubu in 2020,

Fastforward to Today Mr Jollof has endorsed Tinubu to become the next President of Nigeria.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XwQ6X1RH7A

Shortly after comedian Mr Jollof announced his support Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidential ambition, Nigerians dug up an old video showing the moment he dragged the All Progressives Congress’ (APC) flagbearer in 2020.

The emergence of the old video follows Mr Jollof’s meeting with Tinubu, courtesy of the politician’s son, Seyi Tinubu.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, Seyi was heard telling his dad how Mr Jollof has been fighting for his cause to become the next president of Nigeria.

In a swift reaction, Tinubu gladly shook hands with Mr Jollof, noting that he was impressed.

Consequently, things took an undesired turn, with Mr Jollof currently under fire after Nigerians dug up the infamous video where he slammed the APC presidential flagbearer, saying that he isn’t fit to be called the ‘Jagaban’ and that Tony Elumelu outperforms him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeoScvmoeNn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CetJmB4ota7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Selfish and Sychophants in Society...
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Hellonearth: 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lazy hungry youth

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Hassanmaye(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Brown envelope at stake here. cheesy
Hahahhahahaha bad boy
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by LesbianBoy(m): 6:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
This is why Nigeria will never be great

The youths say one thing in the open but behind the scenes they lack integrity and would do opposite of what they say in the open angry
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by one4GOD(f): 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Newslink:
The internet never forgets.
Nigerians dig up old video of Mr Jollof dragging APC presidential flagbearer Bola Tinubu in 2020,

Fastforward to Today Mr Jollof has endorsed Tinubu to become the next President of Nigeria.

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XwQ6X1RH7A

Shortly after comedian Mr Jollof announced his support Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s presidential ambition, Nigerians dug up an old video showing the moment he dragged the All Progressives Congress’ (APC) flagbearer in 2020.

The emergence of the old video follows Mr Jollof’s meeting with Tinubu, courtesy of the politician’s son, Seyi Tinubu.

In a video shared on his Instagram page, Seyi was heard telling his dad how Mr Jollof has been fighting for his cause to become the next president of Nigeria.

In a swift reaction, Tinubu gladly shook hands with Mr Jollof, noting that he was impressed.

Consequently, things took an undesired turn, with Mr Jollof currently under fire after Nigerians dug up the infamous video where he slammed the APC presidential flagbearer, saying that he isn’t fit to be called the ‘Jagaban’ and that Tony Elumelu outperforms him.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeoScvmoeNn/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CetJmB4ota7/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

oshiomole too wan look like youth, you guys should keep denying you have aged, e go soon clear for unah eye shiorrr
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Golan007: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Udemzy05:

Bro if them do survey say make dem ask small business owners say wetin Lagos state government don do to support them I go tell you say most of wetin you go hear na nothing ooo.

Instead na double taxation, wetin make Lagos be like this na mostly the help of federal government right from when e be the capital of Nigeria.

Today the port wey dey Lagos run by federal government dey get most containers even people from North, South and East dey come carry goods for here.

The international airport na federal get am and na em dey get most passengers for Nigeria.
See ehn the opportunities wey dey Lagos no be Lagos state government do am.

Ordinary apapa till date tankers full everywhere ,road block, you go carry goods dey go your office, you fit use more than 5 hrs for road for journey of just let's say 1hr.

Traffic everywhere,double taxation everywhere yet you go hardly see wetin dem dey use the money do.

I wish federal government fit make other port dey functional like Lagos own, invest in other states too, Lagos is too congested.

Yet they don't go back to their homestead.

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by 989900: 6:53pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hungry mofo.
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Bluntemperor: 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:
When you come to Lagos and your fortune turns for the better.

You would pay homage.
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by NakedTruth4eva: 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2022
Tinubu don give jollof him share grin

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by CleanInAll: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
lEndMoj:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it In Jesus Name

Amen
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Ifeanyifra20: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hgyy

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by livinbygrace: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
members are supporting Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by TinubuSupport(m): 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
mujibson:
I was told if I want a better future for my kids, I should vote Peter Obi. The people who voted for him as governor, how are they doing now?

grin
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by LZAA: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:
When you come to Lagos and your fortune turns for the better.

You would pay homage.

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by ND182: 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2022
But y'all atikulated during the last election no problem because PO was the running mate. Today y'all are castigating Atiku. You are not built for politics. No one is shouting biafla, lefelendum now. When election come and go, una eye go neat, cry go start.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by kessdivine4all: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2022
mujibson:

You keep spamming the internet with this rubbish, let Tinubu tell us how old he is and how he made his money. Peter Obi is a movement that is unstoppable
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
pacespot:

Most of the developments in Lagos today did not happen during Tinubu's regime?

Tell me what you smoked

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Karleb(m): 7:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Money has changed hands.

Mad man!
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by amikable97: 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Poverty na your mate? grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by 9iceprince(m): 7:14pm On Jun 12, 2022
pacespot:

Lagos has now become Tinubu's heritage being used to campaign during election

If not why did you guys blame Tinubu for any Negative thing that happens in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by baretalk: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
People have a right to support who they wish.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Udemzy05: 7:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
Golan007:

Yet they don't go back to their homestead.

You get comprehension problem.

Wait first, are you from Lagos?
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by 9jaRealist: 7:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
His bank account has received alert

Money for hand…
Back for ground!
grin
>
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by realestate99: 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Every Nigerian has the right to support any aspirant he/she desire, blackmailing people on their choice of aspirant is foolish, childish and immature.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lets unpopular his tiwtter and instagram page unfollow him guys
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Never Believe Celebrities they are Hustlers like you
Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Okoroawusa: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
Everyone has right to support and vote their choice.

Peter Obi dogs should allow us rest on social media

1 Like

Re: Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don't blame mc jollof.Nigerians are hungry.
Tinubu is a lavish spender.when it comes to his personal ambition,he can spend millions of dollars to achieve his aim.He knows he will recover his money from the coffers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Against Murtala: "Dimka's Confession. (Video) / Army Scholar Preaches To Soldiers With Two AK-47 Rifles By His Side. Photos / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.