Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. (239 Views)

How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup / Reverend Yinka Yusuf: How Peter Obi Bruised My Ego & I Felt Embarrassed / 2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. by italkmoses(m): 9:28pm On Jun 12, 2022
By Moses Ilemona Ihiabe.

If we must be frank, Peter Obi has become the darling of Nigerian Youths. People who genuinely do not bother about any recognition from him are printing banners with their own money and many others sponsoring several campaign initiatives. This is a semblance of the sort of nationwide appeal PMB enjoyed in 2014, if not even more. This is quite commendable and Peter Obi must now seize the moment to capitalize on this growing momentum.

If he is serious about winning, he MUST consider picking a very popular Vice Presidential Candidate from the North. My suggestion would be Sen. Rabiu Kwankwaso.

On top of that, the entire South East must unite and give 80% of their votes to their brother this time. Then, LITERATE Nigerian Youths, Men & Women alike must go all out in their numbers to collect their PVCs and give their votes to Peter Obi. They mustn’t allow themselves to be bought by the two popular parties.

Then, Labor Party has to become very serious now. They must institute their party structures in all the states of the country and this is quite easy if you ask me. All you need is an alliance with Nigerian Union of Teachers, Nigerian Labor Congress, NANS and ASUU members.

You have members of these associations in all States of the country. This is the time for them to show their displeasure with the government of the day and unite behind another alternative. Labor Party need this national spread now more than anything else. This is why:

To be elected the President of Nigeria, the candidate must receive the majority of the votes and over 25% of the vote in 24 of the 36 states of the federation.

Whereas as at today, Labor Party doesn’t have a Governor in their name but these national associations plus other LITERATE voters should be able to produce the required 25% per state.

And then rely on Kwankwaso’s popularity in the North to curry the bloc votes from the North.

This is plenty work for Labor Party and this work would cost them serious money. Good thing is, well meaning Nigerians are already taking up the campaign expenses on themselves. I hope this is sustained.

I am looking forward to the emergence of this third force.

❤️❤️
Re: Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. by Codepain: 9:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Peter Obi is not a national project, it's a regional one.Not a crime though
Re: Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. by italkmoses(m): 9:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Codepain:
Peter Obi is not a national project, it's a regional one.Not a crime though

I don’t quite believe so. His followers are not only from one region of the country as I have personally observed.

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 12, 2022
Am from Asaba and my vote is for peter obi

1 Like

Re: Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. by AntonVince: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
A Kwankwaso partnership will indeed solidify the Obi 2023 project.
His daily-expanding nationwide appeal has been aided too by the APC's fielding of a renowned power-hungry octogenarian thief as presidential candidate.
Re: Suggestions On How Peter Obi Can Win 2023 Presidential Election. by helinues: 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2022
Other political parties have analyzed all this like 2 years ago.

Obi could have left Pdp earlier enough instead if waiting for days before the Pdp presidential primary election

(1) (Reply)

2023: Diaspora Group Calls On Atiku To Pick Wike As Running Mate / How APC And PDP Can Win Presidency In 2023 / Who Is Bola Tinubu's Running Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.