Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,641 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) (39844 Views)

How Buhari, Osinbajo Now Greet In Aso Rock (photos) / Turai Yaradua Visits Aisha Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:34pm On Jun 12, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari receives in audience RT Hon Rotimi Amaechi at the Residence Presidential Villa Sunday night in Abuja.

RT Hon Rotimi Amaechi Speaking with the Press after meeting with the President at the Residence Presidential Villa Sunday night in Abuja. PHOTO; SUNDAY AGHAEZE. JUNE 12TH 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CwuArPjputmmMtf4vEsVoL9JkhAwQqrdrph5XGs9euUjnr8SRyojTUbwwyFcLThsl&id=100007428853867

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Better be reappointed and come back to his office na undecided

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by God1000(m): 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Another meaningless meeting

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by onumadu: 11:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmm ...
One prophet said that Amaechi will still be the APC presidential candidate, and El rufai will be his vice.
Anything is possible in APC.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Jostoman: 11:40pm On Jun 12, 2022
If them like let them do open door meeting, Na their palava be that. Let him go and answer for his crime in River State.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2022

I don’t know why someone will get a party ticket and 70% of Its members including the president are in sober mood ….

155 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...
One prophet said that Amaechi will still be the APC presidential candidate, and El rufai will be his vice.

I tell you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
I don't know why their meetings get publicised....
Their meetings don't have anything do with the interest of Nigerians....

It is all for selfish gains...

Meanwhile, which time Buhari go start to dey put face mask rope for hin ear undecided

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:47pm On Jun 12, 2022
their time
after the meeting the outcome of the meeting will predictably and unarguably be a waste of national and state budget on irrelevant travels and meetings.

political office holders abeg stop de waka waka save our money!

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...

So you dey believe those prophets grin grin grin grin

You are on a long thing grin grin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Toneypen247(m): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hmm could something be cooking

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2022
Toneypen247:
Hmm could something be cooking

Well, none of them be chef grin grin grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2022
political food need no chef
Rastaramsey:

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ogamysamo: 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
worst punishment of the decade
ArewaNorth:
Better be reappointed and come back to his office na undecided

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Toneypen247(m): 11:55pm On Jun 12, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Ahahah grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I tell you

I remember when I told you then that Tinubu will be the presidential candidate but you think because you upload pictures for the presidency on Nairaland imply that you get level.

Na una trend Amaechi as fake anointing candidate. So now na fake prophesy from a failed pastor you dey stan. Mad o

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by gaby(m): 12:17am On Jun 13, 2022
Clowns..

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by omowolewa: 12:20am On Jun 13, 2022
Ambassadorall post loading

Ambassor to Niger Republic

Emilokoiyawon:

you eboes are so dull cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If all energies, abuse, and strategies had been channelled to the Primaries. It would have been productive rather than after the dice was cast.

Delegates voted on instructions of their leaders, that's why it was easy to swing minds from Lawan if the North, Rotimi of the South to Asiwaju of Nigeria.

That pattern will still play out, internet is for the media; grassroot is for politics. Whoever wins the heart of the grassroot political keyholders will win the election.

This guys doesn't understand the nation they wish to rule.

ogelekpomgam:

So dollar hungry delegates are now the nation they want to rule?...Abeg dey yarn reasonable things at times kwanu..

What you see in the Primary is what will play out except for Ethics and Religious bias.

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by maleekberry: 12:31am On Jun 13, 2022
President buhari will return almost all of them back to their ministerial jobs.

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:48am On Jun 13, 2022
onumadu:
Hmm ...

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 1:15am On Jun 13, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

I tell you
Welcome back from your ban... Make sure you don't misbehave any longer
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by funshint(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Guy has gone back to beg for his job grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by tesppidd: 3:14am On Jun 13, 2022
It is either of these 2 things;

1. Buhari is telling him "no vex oohh, you were my chosen one oohh but Tinubu was just too strong"

2. He is being briefed that he would be returning as Minister of Transportation.

104 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by eagleu: 3:38am On Jun 13, 2022
omowolewa:
Ambassadorall post loading

Ambassor to Niger Republic

Niger republic railway boy!

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by maybet081: 4:34am On Jun 13, 2022
ovieigho:

I don’t know why someone will get a ticket and 70% of APC members including the president are in sober mood ….
I wonder.

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by snowball11(m): 4:55am On Jun 13, 2022
This man mallamnization na on another level o! cheesy grin

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Righthussle: 4:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Ameachi be like: Sir please can I have my ministerial appointment back ?

Buhari: I'll think about it.

Wallgecko of Ubima.
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Laggafin: 5:30am On Jun 13, 2022
Them de plan how to open tinubu file.. mad o
Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:34am On Jun 13, 2022
When Goodluck Jonathan was President how many Aboki minister wore his Ijaw hat when visiting him?

125 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 5:35am On Jun 13, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

imagine

108 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Rotimi Amaechi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Kaiser20: 5:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Evidence has proven that all Buhari's close door meetings has always ended up in a meaningless conclusion.
Dude is just hanging out at Aso rock Villa for nothing, God forbid that similar incident to happen again with another sick APC grandpa.

Isah Misau Attacked In Ningi In Bauchi - Sahara Reporters / Nsima Ekere Presented With Guns And Knives During Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Suspected Boko Haram Member Attacks Civil Defence Corps Officer In Anambra