Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,699 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju (28905 Views)

2023: Nairaland Latest Poll For Atiku, Kwankwaso, Peter Obi And Tinubu (Photos) / Kwankwaso: Peter Obi Could Have Been My Vice President In NNPP / Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by garfield1: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Guy please stop this. Please

Honestly,I respect you in this forum.I love how you drop analysis once in a while from borno and Benue and IMO.your oga is even supporting wike.you are in the north,you know how it is.it is time for a southern president
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by garfield1: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
sucess001:
I agree. I wish kwamkwanso, obi and Atiku can consolidate.

We need APC out of power and most importantly for Tinubu not to be president.

I pray the miracle joint ticket happens

If you dont want tinubu,you cannot want atiku too

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
cool
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Icon79(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
That’s good to hear, but I am not holding my breath when you’re dealing with Nigerian. But we’ll believe it when it actually happens.

O pari

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Rigging is been minimized with electronic transmitted results.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Zeezenho: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Blame PDP , your traditional party that failed to consider you, reward your 23 yrs of consistent voting/ loyalty and not APC that your zone detest so much.

2023 election should have been Asiwaju APC versus Obi PDP but PDP never considered a south easterner worthy to fly its ticket.

Thank you I don hear you.now noting for PDP noting for APC,am now obidient sir.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by garfield1: 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

Let’s be realistic bro. Peter stands no chance here. It’s a fight between the major political parties.

If he can align with with kwankwaso or a strong northerner,then he has a chance. If not obi,then you support the closest southerner which is tinubu.it is south or nothing

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Tomek09(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
HilcomTech:

Peter Obi must be hallucinating expecting northerners to vote for him after persecuting and even deporting northerners out of Anambra state.
Peter Obi didn't deport any Northerner from Anambra nor demolish mosque. It was Fashola that deported destitutes from Lagos to Onitsha while Okorocha gave Northerners ID tags in Imo. In as much as you won't vote Obi on a normal, lying against him or accusing him falsely is very bad before Allah and man.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tomek09:

The truth is only Atiku has national spread among the Candidates.

Tinubu has more spread

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Tomek09(m): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Yoruba Muslims forming northerners. The stupidity of a Yoruba man knows no bounds. Spits
Lol
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by 989900: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:

ote author=989900 post=113762139]

Actually, a big fat shame on you!

Deji should support a sick-old-despotic-corrupt politician just because he is his tribesman?

Ani oponu ni most of you guys.

Same Tinubu that couldn't stand up for Yorubas at Ondo state, at Oyo state or at Ogun state against Fulani killers?

From Yar'adua to Buhari . . . and you guys are still rooting for another Parkinson president?

Shey wọn Ṣ'epe fún yi ni?

Suffering no dey tire una?

Na you dey suffer not me, ode. Wetin I wan support Obi for?

Bigot.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Softmirror: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

It's funny that you delusinalist are banking on the northern population, thinking the north will vote APC when they have kwankwoso and Atiku in the war front.
Ee go soon clear for una eyes.

WE SAW WHAT PLAYED OUT IN THE APC PRIMARIES LOL. HOW LAWAL GOT THE MOST VOTE FROM HIS NORTHERN BROTHERS AND SISTERS. grin THAT APC PRIMARIES IS A REFLECTION OF WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN THE GENERAL ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by truthfinder319: 3:22pm On Jun 13, 2022
Senator Bola Tinubu is likely to win with most votes in SW, NW, NC and part of SS like Edo and Delta
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by OderaOdesigo: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
iwaeda:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/13/2023-presidency-why-kwankwaso-peter-obi-may-not-defeat-atiku-tinubu-adeyanju/

The only time I’ve ever read this miscreant called Deji Adeyanju talking sense.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Basher8583: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Dear Peter Obi fans, pls listen to me carefully.....Peter Obi is a movement but for it to succeed, u guys have to do d following....

* Don't insult, bully or intimidate anyone who does not see PO as his/her candidate

* Listen to very good criticism and work on it...example; Ahmed Bashir said LP has no offices in most states of Nigeria, work on that....that's a good point if u ask me....don't insult or ridicle him but take steps to address that

* Those who insult PO are indirectly marketing him to d world.....allow them throw stones at him

* Get ur PVCs....this is d most important of all those mentioned

* Make an impact where ever u are....talk to people, even if they have their own candidate, listen to them, don't force them, just let them see y PO should be voted for....

* U can add urs

Its to late. You want to use less than a year to put in place machinery that took some parties decades to build. PO is not a marketable product.
And votes are not given online
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Babastrong(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Crixxx post=113755700]

It's funny that you delusinalist are banking on the northern population, thinking the north will vote APC when they have kwankwoso and Atiku in the war front.
Ee go soon clear for una eyes.[ You said the same before APC primary. So he don clear for your eyes. Are you not ashame of gambling.]
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by sucess001(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
garfield1:

If you dont want tinubu,you cannot want atiku too

Are they the same persons? I will pick atiku everyday over tinubu
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by casualobserver: 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Obi will have 24 percent in all southern and middlebelt states for sure. Just one or two from core north and it's game over.
Now with very good northern vp he will

they also said Osinbajo would be the annointed candidate and he would trash tinubu if it went to primaries, they said 12 governors were behind osinbajo....in the end he came 3rd, i suspect just as Obi will also come 3rd!!

i dont know what they feed you supporters
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by deebrownneymar: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nigerians have a choice before them to choose whether they enjoy and want to continue suffering or otherwise. My own be say this might be the last straw. Japa on my mind.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by sageb: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Yusman316(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Ee go soon clear for una eyes.
So APC northern delegates didn't see northern candidates when they voted for Tinubu during the party primary?
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by mayoricid: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are wrong.... elections are won in the city... where there is higher population of voters.... everyone claiming political strategist�
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by sekem: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
IPIGMODS:
Noise maker.
This attention seeking MOFO at least get small sense pass all these Peter Obi-tuary supporters on NL. Those ones enjoy living on false hope and lies.
Peter Obi-tuary will not win a single local government not talk of winning a single State.
Take a screen shot and mock me if I'm wrong after the election.
Tinubu is your next president.
President Bola Hamed Tinubu, President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

You are talking bullshit_
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by 7lives: 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
meditator:
Obi and Kwankwaso are not in the same league when it comes to leadership antecedents and popularity. For you to think Kwankwaso is to deputise Obi shows how you have been beclouded by tribalism. Kwankwaso is not a match for him.

I no dey there o.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by ufotty2001: 6:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
truthfinder319:
Senator Bola Tinubu is likely to win with most votes in SW, NW, NC and part of SS like Edo and Delta
u don't have sense.. who will vote for Tinubu in ss and SE ...?
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Zeezenho: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2022
casualobserver:

they also said Osinbajo would be the annointed candidate and he would trash tinubu if it went to primaries, they said 12 governors were behind osinbajo....in the end he came 3rd, i suspect just as Obi will also come 3rd!!

i dont know what they feed you supporters

Obi is not osibanjo sir.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by casualobserver: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Obi is not osibanjo sir.

but their supporters share a similar trait...delusion! Ihough i will admit Obi supporters are less deluded than Osinbajo supporters but deluded none the less.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Poleski: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2022
The APC and PDP are filled with the same criminals. They're responsible for the mess Nigeria is in today. It will take decades to repair the damage caused by these two corrupt parties!

If you want a better Nigeria, vote for the Labour Party, vote for Peter Obi!
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by zudozz: 12:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Kelsmatuc:
Dear Peter Obi fans, pls listen to me carefully.....Peter Obi is a movement but for it to succeed, u guys have to do d following....

* Don't insult, bully or intimidate anyone who does not see PO as his/her candidate

* Listen to very good criticism and work on it...example; Ahmed Bashir said LP has no offices in most states of Nigeria, work on that....that's a good point if u ask me....don't insult or ridicle him but take steps to address that

* Those who insult PO are indirectly marketing him to d world.....allow them throw stones at him

* Get ur PVCs....this is d most important of all those mentioned

* Make an impact where ever u are....talk to people, even if they have their own candidate, listen to them, don't force them, just let them see y PO should be voted for....

* U can add urs

THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are the best.

Please what is the most stress-free way to get this PVC?

I am on d island n cant go to TBS. I dont like crowd.

Any idea or advise will be appreciated.
Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Kelsmatuc(m): 1:22am On Jun 14, 2022
zudozz:

THANK YOU SO MUCH. You are the best.

Please what is the most stress-free way to get this PVC?

I am on d island n cant go to TBS. I dont like crowd.

Any idea or advise will be appreciated.
guy u must go out....make sacrifice....I heard inec have a portal of registering too....not sure sha

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Kwankwaso, Peter Obi May Not Defeat Atiku, Tinubu – Adeyanju by Ttalk: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2022
kponkedenge:
This election will be regional.

According to the constitution, you have to win at least 25 percent in each geopolitical region to even have a chance at the presidency.

Correct me if I'm wrong.... But I don't know how Obi will get 25 percent in places like NW, he may try a bit in the NE and NC.

Also, I don't see how Tinubu will get 25 percent in the SE and maybe SS.

Atiku might just get well above 25 percent in each region.

Well, it's just my opinion though.
Go and read your constitution well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Warns Against Last-minute Looting, THE PUNCH. / Disabled Man Sees Governor Ortom, Breaks Security Protocol (Photos) / Governorship Elections Under President Buhari So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.