Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (33755 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by baretalk: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
nameo:

Doñt be stuppid, goon

I am not from the SE.

By the way, i believe that different regions of this country have been insulting themselves for a long time now. Not just the SE.

The inter-ethnic insults is from small-minded nitwits, like yourself(ala your comment above), who really have nothing intellectually meaningful to offer.
Biafrans have been insulting Nigerians and saying they want nothing with Nigeria for a very long time, so all of a sudden, you want Nigerians to supporting you now.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Makowonda: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Election won't hold in the Southeast this,election won't hold in the Southeast that.But election keeps holding in the Southeast.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by rollywise(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
If I tell you I didn't expect and still expecting more attacks on Obi I'll be lying. It gets to show the force he's pulling and they are beginning to notice it. No one said he was a perfect man, but he's best for the country at this time
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by monex(m): 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
nameo:

Doñt be stuppid, goon

I am not from the SE.

By the way, i believe that different regions of this country have been insulting themselves for a long time now. Not just the SE.

The inter-ethnic insults is from small-minded nitwits, like yourself(ala your comment above), who really have nothing intellectually meaningful to offer.

dont mind those tribalists. Just suceed in convinving those around you to be detribalised and little by little, we will achieve the goal of a detribalised Nigeria. I have done that with my parents.

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by nameo: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
baretalk:

Biafrans
Tinubu has offered a lot and is still offering

Are you supporting and wanting to sell Tinubu?

If so, then i think you should stop!! You are a poor salesperson for any thing with worth.

Dont be a disservice to Tinubu. Let better salesmen do that

Bye
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by ZUBY77(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Say it louder, this will get him more northern votes. Ekpa Pig

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:
It seems that he has realised that some pro-Biafra agitators (especially members of the DOS) are now supporting Peter Obi, so he has now decided to confront them by attacking Peter Obi. Furthermore, note his threats against political rallies in the South-East. He has been making these threats in the past 2 or 3 days. The authorities and every well meaning person needs to do something about him before the elections.
Hand suppose touch this coward
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by wolexter(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nna men I pity Igbos o. They are stuck btw ruling Nigeria or seceding. At d end of d day, they may not be able to secede cos frankly I don't see Buhari lettting them go during his tenure, nor clinch d presidency because if elections dont hold in d SE which is Obi's supposed strong hold, how can he win d election? Btw Simon Ekpa needs to go take a real chill pill and be 'Obidient' before im sef go collect
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by GloriousGbola: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:
It seems that he has realised that some pro-Biafra agitators (especially members of the DOS) are now supporting Peter Obi, so he has now decided to confront them by attacking Peter Obi. Furthermore, note his threats against political rallies in the South-East. He has been making these threats in the past 2 or 3 days. The authorities and every well meaning person needs to do something about him before the elections.

good. let this be a test of Peter Obi's Mettle.
can he handle his own backyard?
let us see if his gang of internet noisemakers can put energy together and smoke out the finland gymrat
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by FuckOsuPigs: 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:

Nobody is going to do anything about it. We want Biafra. We want Leflendum. No leflendum, no erection.

We are not going to allow any rallies in the South East!

What we the Ndigbo want is Biafra
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by IPIGMODS: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Brainwashed retar@ded delusional IPIG terrorist monkeys doing what they do best, terrorizing the same people that edged them on.
Peter Obi-tuary and his cohorts were quietly supporting these terrorists, now they are getting their just rewards.
Who cares grin

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Okhuadams(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:
Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536053663910739968

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1536050628266446849

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535984462294573058

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535900656250265600

I am Obi~Dient @RufusOnya Replying to @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/RufusOnya/status/1535902531301277696

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa Replying to @RufusOnya

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535906009407004673

Simon Ekpa @simon_ekpa

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1535899716491304961
Just dey where you dey cos if hand touch you your case go worst pass kanu own. To test your strength stroll enter Nigeria
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by FuckOsuPigs: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Danzysb:

This one won't sell either,mega rallies and elections will hold everywhere in south east, just like how Anambra governorship election was successful....

How many voters came out for Anambra election? Less than 200,000!
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Allisgud: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why dis guy is hard to catch up till now
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by MadamExcellency: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
naptu2:
It seems that he has realised that some pro-Biafra agitators (especially members of the DOS) are now supporting Peter Obi, so he has now decided to confront them by attacking Peter Obi. Furthermore, note his threats against political rallies in the South-East. He has been making these threats in the past 2 or 3 days. The authorities and every well-meaning person needs to do something about him before the elections.

Is like you are one of Simon Ekpa's disciples.

The way you carry his message about juxtaposing them with what Igbo Nations want is baffling.

Are you one his gun runners?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by lastchild: 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
This Simon ekpa is a fool. The only opportunity igbos have is what this fool is trying to terminate

oluku
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by bukarolz: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2022
This Simon Ekpa should be bundled into Nigeria like zinc.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by TruthinAction: 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
This country is complicated. Only the north is united. God, please show us the way forward.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by herbert2017: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oga, u are in another man's land in safety.
Why don't you return to Biafra and fight for her liberation than posting nonsense from a safe zone.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
monex:

dont mind those tribalists. Just suceed in convinving those around you to be detribalised and little by little, we will achieve the goal of a detribalised Nigeria. I have done that with my parents.

So you agree your parents were tribalists?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by donatus101(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hand suppose touch this simon ekpa. You sit in Finland and try to sabotage #obi2023 ? E no go better for ur papa. If they are 7million votes in the se to rake obi would rake 6million. The fact that most Igbos are out to make obi president is enough referendum. An igbo president is more likely to get this country in the right direction. Yoruba, ijaw, Fulani, all have tried and failed woefully. Ekpa behave yourself o.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Soulsymbol99: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is exactly why the south east people can never achieve anything in this country. U hardly see an hausa or fulani attack their own like the igbos do.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
EnitoJ:
If Igbos are really serious about this Peter Obi project, this is the opportunity to put Simon Ekpa in his place by rising in unison and defeating ipob on their home soil. This will demonstrate to the rest of Nigeria that they're serious people. You can't claim to have solutions to Nigeria's problems when a bunch of miscreants are holding your homeland hostage.

Will you shut da fck up!?

Of course this is all what rushing to create a thread whenever that slimeball 5th-columnist makes another brain-dead tweet is all about….trying to get Ndigbo to reject Biafra and the bid for secession!

It comes as no surprise that you lot (you, the OP and your bigoted, Igbo-hating ilk) are going out of your way to create and sponsor ‘factions’ of IPOB and give them the oxygen of publicity! You’re now talking of some useless DOS and trying to give them relevance!

Nairaland seems also to be complicit in all this, as they waste no time in rushing this type of rubbish to front-page! Now sensible neutrals should ponder on this question: Nairaland purports not to support the quest for secession by IPOB abi!? So how come they’re so quick and willing to give the ekpa scoundrel the ‘relevance’ and oxygen of publicity he craves by promoting every inane tweet and threat he makes to the front-page!?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
pquaver:

Now he is a terrorist? Its no longer hausa Fulani and dss? Una go dey alright

Both are not mutually exclusive you know, so what’s your point!?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by bjhere2009(m): 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tunechi5:
This one is in Finland giving instructions , imagine moses chilling in Canaan when it was time to lead the israelite out of Egypt

You said it all. Don't mind the fool in Finland.
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by rajiedreez: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
It's Simon Groundnuts again
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Wailerint: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
jmoore:
Any violence by Simon Ekpa, the federal government should be held responsible.

Why are they wasting time to TAKE OUT that fool and dump his body into the ocean?
You can as well hold FG if your mothers soup is salty..
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by obailala(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
If this imbeciIe is sure of himself, why doesnt he leave Finland and come into Nigeria to make these threats physically?
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by Wasky101: 1:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
Simon Ekpa is an idiot.

He is a saboteur, he's being funded by APC/PDP to sabotage the efforts of Ndi Igbo politically.

On behalf of Ndi Igbo I denounce the dimwit.

Igbos are fully behind Peter Gregory Obi,the massive queue in different inec registration points in the southeast is a testament of that.
Ekpa is an idiot now because he attacks p.obi
He wasn't an idiot before the election process and I am sure he wont be an idiot once elections are over and p.obi loses.
Wash rinse and repeat.
Politics is not an individual game, if a serious contender defects to another party it is expected that politicians with structure follows suit. Edo no be lagos is an example.
Who is going with p.obi to Labour party.
When G7 defected to apc in 2015, they went with all the party structures in their state.
Who followed obi to Labour party?
I expect by now if the SE really loves obi, LG chairmen, state hse of assembly members, counselors should be moving in that direction, nobody wins elections without this guys. They are the closet to the people.
How is a aspiring or returning senator under pdp going to campaign for pdp in his own constituency and also campaign for obi as president when both elections hold on the same day.
The thing never clear sha
Re: Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East by mandate12: 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
CilicMarin:
I Stand With Simon Ekpa, Our Onyendu!

No Election In The South East.

U stand with Simon... Meanwhile Kanu doesn't stand with him. What else can u describe as confusion? If not this Biafra balderdash ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policeman, Trying To Shoot John Nani Ex-Delta Commissioner, Kills His Colleague / Nigerian Soldier Subjects Offender To Russian Squat Dance As Punishment (Video) / How My Colleague Killed Bolanle Raheem During Stop-And-search — Police Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.