Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President (25552 Views)

Supporters Of A Northern Muslim As Senate President Don't Love Nigeria - Jibrin / Akinwunmi Adesina, 2023: We Want Yoruba Muslim As President - MURIC To Obasanjo / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by XerXers: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:
Hope Peter obi is not expecting Muslim votes cos we all know his supporters stand on Muslims

They hate Muslims n they never hide it
If Muslim vote for Muslim and Christians vote for Christian Peter will win
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by chinyce(m): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Labour Party National working Committee Members need to wake up. And begin to implement their Strategy.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Johnrake69: 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
Any Nigerian student that votes for APC is a real life example of a lunatic. I am not a LP or PDP person but I think it's time we try another party. I don't know what's wrong with PDP. As it stands now, OKowa of Delta is the best candidate for VP. I am not sure why they are even calling Wike's name in all of this. Thugs and Animals should be far from the corridors of power. The Best way to Market Atiku is to pair him with OKowa who is a well articulated Gentleman

Why Okowa? Please tell us what Okowa has done to merit such a nomination? Has he improved the lives of Deltans?
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by tempest01(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:
Hope Peter obi is not expecting Muslim votes cos we all know his supporters stand on Muslims

I am a Peter Obi supporter, I hate bad Muslims that support and condone terrorism. If you feel the hate, then you are one of them.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by PoliteActivist: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haylel:

Those who win elections are not on the media.
If you want to win, take those in the media to preach the Obi's gospel to the streets. Twitter poll crowned Atiku the president in 2019, Buhari is the one leaving office by 2023.

They didn't crown Atiku by 1 to 20 margin. This is different
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

moslems no reach to hate? Terrorists everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by bhella10: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alexaonfleek:
If Peter Obi manages to convince Kwankwaso to be his vp, it is finished for apc and pdp.

In an alternate universe, Peter obi after successfully taking the country to greater heights, should be handing over to seyi makinde.
How does he plan to do that considering his antecedents as a governor for 8 uninterrupted years. Obi is paper weight. Yoruba says "agbe juule l'omode gbe igi eleera" This is bigger than Obi. O kere si number
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
Campaign hasn't start yet or you want them party to be penalize?

Haylel:
I knew we were doomed when the so-called "lifeless" Buhari had to help the Apc presidential flagbearer raise up the flag. In other words, Buhari had to help "incoming president" Tinubu raise up a light weight flag.

These LP lack experience of presidential election campaign. The only hope you have is the unison of the southern youths, and you still haven't rounded the most of your hopes. Instead of back to back youth movements and demonstration on the streets so the youths can convince the market women and the commoners, they sit behind their keypads makin' tweets.

Last i checked, there are no pollin' units on twitter.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by omoredia: 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
North East is preferred.

North central will be Senate President

anonymuz:
or north central.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Diligence: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
1999-2022: Enof of transactional leaders. They stole so much, bribe delegates, get into power again and forget Nigerian masses for another 4 years.

Nigerians are now asking for a tested and trusted Transformational Leader: Mr Peter Obi.

#EnofIsEnof
#TakeBackYourCountry
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Haylel: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

They didn't crown Atiku by 1 to 20 margin. This is different
I repeat, those who win elections are not on the media.
The force is not "forcing" enough as of now, if things remain as they are, Peter Obi will lose woefully.
In the kitchen, I look at all the ingredients and savor (in my hungry mind) the tasty jollof rice that could be made from it, but i went back to my living room with just a bottle of water.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by sapientia(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

But a Muslim can expect votes from South right?
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Alexaonfleek: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
bhella10:
How does he plan to do that considering his antecedents as a governor for 8 uninterrupted years. Obi is paper weight. Yoruba says "agbe juule l'omode gbe igi eleera" This is bigger than Obi. O kere si number
This is playing out to be the way things were when Peter obi first contested for governorship.
He joined apga, a party with no 'structure' in anambra state.
Today, apga is arguably the strongest party in anambra state.
Besides, Peter obi has good and clean records from his tenure as a governor.
I will vote a capable contestant in a party with poor structure over noncredible contestants in good party structures.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Haylel: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
deukpai:
Campaign hasn't start yet or you want them party to be penalize?

I get. It's a call to action from the look of things, not an instruction.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by WHITELIGHTER: 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haylel:
I knew we were doomed when the so-called "lifeless" Buhari had to help the Apc presidential flagbearer raise up the flag. In other words, Buhari had to help "incoming president" Tinubu raise up a light weight flag.

These LP lack experience of presidential election campaign. The only hope you have is the unison of the southern youths, and you still haven't rounded the most of your hopes. Instead of back to back youth movements and demonstration on the streets so the youths can convince the market women and the commoners, they sit behind their keypads makin' tweets.

The highlighted is just plain fact.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by PoliteActivist: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haylel:

I repeat, those who win elections are not on the media.
The force is not "forcing" enough as of now, if things remain as they are, Peter Obi will lose woefully.
In the kitchen, I look at all the ingredients and savor (in my hungry mind) the tasty jollof rice that could be made from it, but i went back to my living room with just a bottle of water.

I beg to differ. There is a real movement. Different if the two parties didn't nominate sick, old, thoroughly corrupt thieves!
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by EmekaBlue(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
objobj:

Kwakwanso to be vice to obi+
Synanymous to putting chicken head on a body of a cow.
shut up

Because Obi acts humble?! Do u know he is a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by 9iceprince(m): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
How will I explain to the unborn generation that someone who started Agitation for Biafra later contested as the president of Nigeria and scored 3votes in a Neighbouring region (SS) in a state called BAYELSA

Without party’s strength you are OYO

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Mystic216: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Do you have to enroll everything on religion
Please have good thinking
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by abbey621(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
tempest01:

I am a Peter Obi supporter, I hate bad Muslims that support and condone terrorism. If you feel the hate, then you are one of them.

The problem is that you and your likes on Nairaland cannot differentiate between a regular Muslim and a bad Muslim. In fact, una no fit differentiate between religion, extremisim and political brainwashing. To most of una, Islam is bad!
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by AlwaySpeakTruth: 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Peter Obi is just exercising his right to make noise. We all know he will go nowhere. For the last 6 years his followers have been demanding their own country. Today today they think anyone stupid enough to float a SE candidate will even see 2 votes?

Until the SE leave Nigeria or learn how to live, work and politic peacefully in Nigeria they will never know peace here or anywhere they end up.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by abbey621(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I beg to differ. There is a real movement. Different if the two parties didn't nominate sick, old, thoroughly corrupt thieves!

Bigger movement than Atikulate in 2019? Make una stop this fantasy, his only hope is picking a strong Northern VP candidate and making some deals/compromise.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by pharmaking: 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
All will still end in waste and 3rd position.

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Are you done?
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by PHIPEX(m): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

In your mind now you think you have made sense. You hide your insecurity under hate, you think North/East dichotomy will favour you. That's inferiority complex
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

You’re lying. You’re part of the people that want to sabotage this race for a better Nigeria. But God pass you. In Nigeria both Muslims, Christians, Pagans, Traditionalist have been kidnapped. Everyone has felt the hardship of this country irrespective of tribe, religion, or beliefs. This race is for a better Nigeria. Except if you want to continue suffering. Leave sentiment aside and support a good course for the sake of yourself and kids.

We are all Nigerians and the country belongs to all of us.
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Thomasankara(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
politicoNG:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-labour-party-to-pick-northern-muslim-as-vp-candidate/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

I don't really see seriousness in this man, something tells me he's going to atikulate at last
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
XerXers:

If Muslim vote for Muslim and Christians vote for Christian Peter will win

If wishes were horses even beggars would ride! Make una WAKE UP!
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by jerk: 4:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
williaam:

The best thinking! What much can a president do, if 100% of his elected Senate and House of Representatives are from the opposition party. Shows that Obi is unintelligent about how government is run. Your party has no one running for any other elective office and you think the opposition would allow you work. I thought he would just have become a labour party member and gradually build the party, but no he did what every Greed Nigerian politician would do. Following the cries of opinions.
You forgot that many will decamp to LP once he wins, are you inexperience as regards politics in Nigeria.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by kingyakos: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Haylel:

Instead of back to back youth movements and demonstration on the streets so the youths can convince the market women and the commoners, they sit behind their keypads

Ur point is noted and it's on the campaign movement. After the meeting with all the regional campaign manager, the street to market campaign will kick start.
Thanks for your contribution and be Obidient
Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by NoToTerrorists: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
sofiscatedmoron:
what of a yoruba muslim?
Tell Tinubu to go for Igbo Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Julius Abure: Peter Obi Will Choose A Northern Muslim as Vice President by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Reality3080:

Do PO hate Muslims NO,
Do PO supporters hate Muslims NO,

What the supporters hate is Muslim, Muslim ticket which PO and the Labour Party said they are not like other parties that want to shun equity and inclusion.

Get your PVC join the moving train and do the right thing, we have suffered enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team / Army Court-Martials Major General For Stealing $1,476,200 / Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.