Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids (2163 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Change Towards Their Wives After Having Kids / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Arsenate(m): 3:12am On Jun 14, 2022
burritto:

Fathers are far more concerned about the children than the mothers. Fathers work to raise money for the family and also wants the best for their family. Women know these things that why they use kids as a weapon to fight a man because of how much he loves his children. Men don’t show emotions towards children because men are not emotional like you say, but those kids mean the world to him.

You are highly observant and don't just go along with the bullshiiiit society tells us about how women love their children and blah blah.

Thumbs up.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by koyyess: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
burritto:

Once a woman is married and have children, she doesn’t care about the husband anymore, in her little mind she’s fulfilled. So don’t be surprised by what you get.

Men, always try to enjoy your life whether single or married, women are just created to raise children and eat your money. Love yourself and live your best life even in old age. No matter what you do to your children, they’ll still stick to their mom, even if you like buy heaven for them. It’s only guys who grow up to be men who realize later on in life what it takes to be a man and then begins to see their dads as the real MVP.

Men, please try and be a man of the house, make sure you’re financially ok before you bring any woman to your house as a wife. Have fun always, and even if you can’t have fun at home, go outside, meet people and have fun.

Our fore-fathers live longer than men of this generation because they are polygamous and they don’t let any woman inhibit their progress or joy, hence the less heart attack and depression.

Guys if marrying another woman gives you joy or straighten the head of your wife, do it. If she leaves you, let her go. She never even loved you in the first place(women don’t love, they are with you for the gain). Men are the ones to marry women and not the other way around. Men can marry as many as they want if they are capable because they want to procreate and let their name live on even if they are no more. They have authority over their homes.

Men, do not expect happiness from a woman who has already “fulfilled her dreams” here on earth by getting married and giving birth, they won’t give you anything again, in their mind they are done.

Can you see how confused you are?

You say women just want to born and eat your money.

You still say negroes should marry and have side chicks if it makes them happy... the same women that just want to born and eat your money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 15, 2022
cococandy:

Then have fun crying about how your rigid world view is making your life miserable.

Nobody cares!

Cry over what? Do you think I care about any woman who want to come manipulate me after I’m done paying her bride price? Wake up.

Well no need talking to a woman like you, your reasoning is convergent

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 2:17am On Jun 15, 2022
koyyess:

Can you see how confused you are?

You say women just want to born and eat your money.

You still say negroes should marry and have side chicks if it makes them happy... the same women that just want to born and eat your money.

If a woman you marry don’t make you happy, find happiness elsewhere. Where’s the confusion there?

You been drinking too much or what?

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:37am On Jun 15, 2022
JovialJune:
Una never start to dey cry, I gave birth to 3 at once who are still toddlers, explain in logical details how I can divide attention between my kids and SO undecided because I don't understand how a grown ass man will be jealous of little kids that needs their parents undivided attention undecided

Who even allowed this senzeless ediot to give birth??
Well Strumpets do give birth.. ..
I only pity the Phool that put you in a family way..
E.wu

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 15, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Who even allowed this senzeless ediot to give birth??
I only pity the Phool that put you in a family way..
E.wu

You even have time to respond to that scratch and win village champion

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 9:32am On Jun 15, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Who even allowed my mother a senzeless ediot to give birth??
I only pity the Phool that put my mother in a family way..
My mother is an Ewu

Fixed.

Keep up with the insults, I will refer you to the dysfunctional human that gave birth to a dysfunctionality subcreation which is you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2022
burritto:

My mother is a scratch and win village champion

Fixed.

You should have quote me directly instead of that lesser human like you.

If you want to tow the pact of insults, bring it on pls.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by ahnie: 9:52am On Jun 15, 2022
The reunion

The season of bashing married women and mothers grin grin grin.

We're watching keenly with our legs crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by pocohantas(f): 9:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Tears… grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by ahnie: 9:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Men are complaining of bn abandoned by their wives and getting less attention.
The role should be reversed...I bet some men won't last a day when they're faced with what mothers go Tru just to keep the home and put the kids in line.

It's just a natural thingy that kids are drawn to their mothers it's just nature's way of compensating the woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Evolutionlove:

Nonsense, In as much as I will never take sides with either Nigerian Men/Women because both gender are not so appealing to me. I can boastfully say The Men are millions way trying when It comes to Role Playing. Most of you female screaming "Reverse Role" won't even be able to go through and survive one quarter of what those pathetic Men goes through daily without fading away. Personally for me, I'do have love being born a Female because I can see the pictures very clearly now. So stop saying nonsense and die that "Reverse Role Shit" I engage In Women activities and I do them 100% conveniently and perfectly even more than the so called females. Even the Pregnancy the designer have already perfected the process. So what's the Fuss all about. No Female, I say It again, No female born of Man can threatening me or behave anyhow In my presence. My actions will make her humble. I'm not your regular "Nigerian Men" whom their Brains are filled with Vagina Fluids..

Wailings and incoherent gibberish as usual, una never start to dey cry, make sure your tears fill up the ocean.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2022
burritto:

Men can never be women and women can never be a man. Nobody is switching any role.

Senselessness, so taking care of the kids is the role of women abi? You cannot take care of kids, yet you want women to neglect them and face men because you men are emotions filled, baby adults that needs Pampers when pooping and urinating right?

Keep crying, no woman will neglect her kids because of a man, be at peace with these knowledge.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2022
burritto:

Woman does now hold the key to a man’s happiness. Men should learn to find happiness outside of his home if the wife doesn’t make him happy.

Finding happiness outside does not mean side chick or sleeping around, it means doing anything that would make you happy including that hobby you have always loved.

Giving birth is not an excuse for you not to pay attention to your man, you only chose to because he has married you already. Single mom with 4 children will still have time to please any man that shows her attention or wants to marry her, but the moment she steps into the man’s house as the wife, she starts misbehaving. SMH

Keep shedding bloody tears, we will not pay attention to men above the kids, if it hurts you so bad, hug transformer.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by KevinDein: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2022
These cowards only comment at about the same time. cheesy. As usual with their lame shaming tactics aimed at silencing men from calling them out for the utterly selfish people they can be. We know you don't love your kids the way you claim you do. We also know the OP is spot on with his takes.
But, it's okay, you can still keep up with the charades. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Saintmary(f): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2022
pocohantas:
Tears… grin

They are wailing

River of tears,

Abi na rivers of Babylon.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Saintmary(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2022
KevinDein:
These cowards only comment at about the same time. cheesy. As usual with their lame shaming tactics aimed at silencing men from calling them out for the utterly selfish people they can be. We know you don't love your kids the way you claim you do. We also know the OP is spot on with his takes.

All humans are selfish.

Male and female.

You males marry for your selfish reasons, women also marry and date for their selfish reasons too.

Why are you wailing?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by pocohantas(f): 11:37am On Jun 15, 2022
Saintmary:

They are wailing
River of tears,
Abi na rivers of Babylon.

I am here for it. When they are tired, they should stop marrying WOMEN. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Saintmary(f): 11:41am On Jun 15, 2022
pocohantas:

I am here for it. When they are tired, they should stop marrying WOMEN. grin

These people have forgotten that side-chicks and wives are made of the same fabric:

Woman-ity

This movie is more amusing than Netflix.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Saintmary(f): 11:43am On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:
Men are complaining of bn abandoned by their wives and getting less attention.
The role should be reversed...I bet some men won't last a day when they're faced with what mothers go Tru just to keep the home and put the kids in line.

It's just a natural thingy that kids are drawn to their mothers it's just nature's way of compensating the woman.

It's the compensation for me.

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by koyyess: 2:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
burritto:

If a woman you marry don’t make you happy, find happiness elsewhere. Where’s the confusion there?

You been drinking too much or what?

You are just a confused pu$$i slave.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by descarado: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
This must be very psychological undecided

How can men, the superior alpha race create countless threads on women who are beneath them every hour in this forum?

When father love is not given, this is what you get.

Team baby mama and denial gang. What you sow you reap. Every action has consequences.

Nature has ways of settling scores.

These are the same group that talk down on their ladies, then they turn around to look for love from those ladies.
Incredible shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by descarado: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
KevinDein:
Are you guys not ashamed you are seeking love from the same ladies you look down on?
I have read here women are only good for child bering. So they are minding their business rearing children.
Why are you looking for love that you didn't sow?

You give love to beget love.
Do you know what love is?

What constitutes love in uour dictionary?

Nigerian men always eat their cake nd have it. Only few. Just few.

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by descarado: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
ahnie:
The reunion

The season of bashing married women and mothers grin grin grin.

We're watching keenly with our legs crossed.
Nne, what's going on here.
Every topic is just women bashing.
Na women spoil naija cos I know it's hunger and frustration that's the cause of this.

Na dem dey rule us since Nigeria was created. Na dem they formulate laws execute them etc.
Election don start now, none of them gave women chance, non want to consider woman. Let women bring something they don't know to the table but no, women are lesser being. OK, women dey their lane yet they are pouring life's frustrations on them.
From evening newspaper to morning to olosho nd countless name shaming, women still dey their lane.
Now they want women( incubators) love.
How can you get love when you don't respect the gender women.

Allow them to continue to wail.
It's pathetically disgusting and shallow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
JovialJune:

Fixed.

You should have quote me directly instead of that lesser human like you.

If you want to tow the pact of insults, bring it on pls.

Going forward, I do not exchange words with a lower rung like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Saintmary:

It's the compensation for me.

You nailed it.

Women still be the ones downgrading women.

So women can only be compensated by making them have kids?

Do you see yourself now?

Orishirishi gender
Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
descarado:

Are you guys not ashamed you are seeking love from the same ladies you look down on?
I have read here women are only good for child bering. So they are minding their business rearing children.
Why are you looking for love that you didn't sow?

You give love to beget love.
Do you know what love is?

What constitutes love in uour dictionary?

Nigerian men always eat their cake nd have it. Only few. Just few.

Which sane man would want to run after a woman who don’t show him love anymore? You girls do amuse me.

Men should find happiness elsewhere if the woman he marries won’t pay him attention. Marry as many wives as possible if you feel like it.

Who is talking about love here?

Na wa o.
Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
descarado:

Nne, what's going on here.
Every topic is just women bashing.
Na women spoil naija cos I know it's hunger and frustration that's the cause of this.

Na dem dey rule us since Nigeria was created. Na dem they formulate laws execute them etc.
Election don start now, none of them gave women chance, non want to consider woman. Let women bring something they don't know to the table but no, women are lesser being. OK, women dey their lane yet they are pouring life's frustrations on them.
From evening newspaper to morning to olosho nd countless name shaming, women still dey their lane.
Now they want women( incubators) love.
How can you get love when you don't respect the gender women.

Allow them to continue to wail.
It's pathetically disgusting and shallow.

if a woman comes out to contest for any position, would you vote for her? Even any position as low as office politics. Be truthful
Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
burritto:

Going forward, I do not exchange words with a lower rung like you.

You, your entire lineage, the ones before you, are the lower rungs and dregs of the society.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by JovialJune(f): 3:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
burritto:

if a woman comes out to contest for any position, would you vote for her? Even any position as low as office politics. Be truthful

If Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Chimamanda comes out to contest for any position, we will vote them in, hell, most men will worship the ground they step on to vote for them,

Since you men are too daft in handling the economy yet your hands are quick to steal wantonly to spend on same women you all like to insult every time, it's the stupidity for me lmao cheesy, you steal to worship women, but can't develop your society, so yes we will vote women who come out to contest, cos obviously we need change, since men are useless in fixing Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Will Always Be Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
JovialJune:

If Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Chimamanda comes out to contest for any position, we will vote for her, hell, most men will worship the ground they step on to vote for them,

Since you men are too daft in handling the economy and steal wantonly to spend on same women you all like to insult every time, it's the stupidity for me lmao cheesy, you steal to worship women, but can't develop your society, so yes we will vote women who come out to contest, cos obviously we need change, since men are useless in fixing Nigeria.

Madam, are you trying to get my attention? That question was not for you.

I’m done with you, now run along and go play with your clittor!s

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Our Parents Make Mistakes Too. / Can There Be Anything Worse In A Marriage Than A Married Couple Cheating? / ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.