Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) (2167 Views)

Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) / Man Donates Car To Father Of Boy Whose Eyes Were Plucked Out In Kaduna. Photos / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
this aint right!

1 Share

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Falconey ogini di
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by djeezy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by vizkiz: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
dummest thread ever seeneth undecided

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by MrCork: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:
this aint right!

^^^CRACKHEAD!! (no ofeinse) embarassed

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Shebarh(f): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:
lmao
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
All this is done just in the bid to manipulate and program the minds of kids from a very young age.

They have been secretly doing it through subliminal messages in the disney cartoons, and now, they have decided to make it more open.

It's such a shame!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:

slowpoke its dumbest do you even know what dumbest means?
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

^^^CRACKHEAD!! (no ofeinse) embarassed
DIPSHIT!!!! COKEHEAD!!!!!!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
misssclassy:
All this is done just in the bid to manipulate and program the minds of kids from a very young age.

They have been secretly doing it through subliminal messages in the disney cartoons, and now, they have decided to make it more open.

It's such a shame!

sometimes it feels like you are the only reasonable one alive.

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by vizkiz: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

slowpoke its dumbest do you even know what dumbest means?

you my nigga, is a dummy! grin
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by mrpackager(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
shocked
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilover:
O ma God! Should i start by closing this thread Lol

Take your ban and shove it up your ass!! Bloody Impostor!!!!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
I wish I could speak Yoruba Now undecided
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by firstolalekan(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kikikikikik Lol
Loled Loling
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
vizkiz:

my nigga, I am a dummy! grin

grin grin grin
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ishilover:
O ma God! Should i start by closing this thread Lol

Fvcktard, Ishilove_ doesn't have an 'F' on her profile.
You would have made more sense if you would have used "Ishiilove". That way, you won't be easily noticed.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by nigerianium: 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Not surprising. Caucasians have always been the most perverted and immoral race on our terraforma.

A study of the socio-cultural lives of the Romans, Greeks and Germanic tribes would confirm this.

All over Rome (the suppose eternal city) there are still scrulptures of naked humanoids dotting the landscapes.

Animalistic dimwits!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by Phikom(m): 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:
Not surprising. Caucasians have always been the most perverted and immoral race on our terraforma.

A study of the socio-cultural lives of the Romans, Greeks and Germanic tribes would confirm this.

All over Rome (the suppose eternal city) there are still scrulptures of naked humanoids dotting the landscapes.

Animalistic dimwits!
TSOM locked away?
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by nigerianium: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Phikom:

**** locked away?
Positive. Needlessly though. It was avoidable.
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Animalistic dimwits!

LOL thesonofmark?? Easy mehn
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by MrCork: 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

LOL thesonofmark?? Easy mehn

..must u all ways create dumb threads?..fool!!

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

..must u all ways create dumb threads?..fool!!
really? I'd create dumb threads?
LOL you are a deluded RoosterDrinker! Go take your meds psycho!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by MrCork: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

really? I'd create dumb threads?

LOL you are a deluded RoosterDrinker! Go take your meds psycho!

..Ok dumb fool...thanks for derailing your own thread again ....u r so foolish!! ...AM OUT!!(no ofeense) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 7:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

..Ok dumb fool...thanks for derailing your own thread again ....u r so foolish!! ...AM OUT!!(no ofeense) undecided

that's the idea certified RET.ARD!!!

Go fucck yourself!!!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by MrCork: 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

that's the idea certified RET.ARD!!!

Go fucck yourself!!!

...DUMB THREAD ALREADY DERAILED!!!!

1 Like

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by falconey(m): 7:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...DUMB THREAD ALREADY DERAILED!!!!

are you dyslexic? It already serve it purpose!

Now go and watch the toilet!!!
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by MrCork: 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

are you dyslexic? It already serve it purpose!

Now go and watch the toilet!!!

...DERAILED YOR OWN THREAD....PLIS UNINSTALL YOR BRAIN!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by jashar(f): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: ROMANCELANDERS ..........YOU WONT BELIEVE YOUR EYES. (photo) by lekinz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianium:

Animalistic dimwits!

Can someone help with the explanation... cry :'

(1) (2) (Reply)

37-year Old Grandma Seeks Divorce: Disadvantage Of Early Marriage / Meet Tina, Godwin Okpara’s Rape Victim / Help, I Saw Her Hide To Put Funny Substance In His Food Before Giving It To Him!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.