Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion (39407 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Kudducini(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sometimes I don’t have to blame the players

Yesterday one of the players posted a picture of the pitch and was impressed the dude said were Going on fire today

And today they won, even Lionel Messi would play rubbish if he had played at that stadium in Abuja.

It’s time we address what needs to be addressed and stop blaming the players

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Temi2468: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
olabolaji:
If you're not impressed go to sleep nobody send you, if they fail to win or win 2-0 you people will still talk. They have to start somewhere as a team so for me I'm impressed tongue tongue

Thank you jare.
What do some Nigerians want?
May be the players should cut their opponents heads and give una!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Angelfrost(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honestly, I thought Sao Tome was a local government in Cameroon! undecided

Well, they were supposed to win, and they won! No issues from here... It's not like they picked those weaklings to play!

I still don't rate them anyway! Football, just like nearly everything else in this nation has deteriorated!

Don't blame the team or players, they are a product of a failed system in a very slow country!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by teejay29(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Well as you have said earlier, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it .
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by ObongIdeas: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

I Know I share same thought with lot of nigeria's out here.

so what do you think are you impressed or not?

click like if your not, click share if you are
lalasticlala
seun
There is a different coach/manager on board. Don't put all the blame on the players, they play under the manager's instructions
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by openmine(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Honoredeblazac:
Forget
Omor that combo go rugged ohh
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by damoobaba: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
davidupdate89:
People like this are never satisfied with anything (they like complain).

Oga maybe we should draft you into the super eagles to represent us.

The WC qualifying match against Ghana was not a disgraceful one, it was just tactical miscalculation by the then Coach.

We had all it takes( world class players), we played well, but we underestimated the Ghanaians because of Our home advantage.

Lahila, wetin you dey talk. Who has world class players?. Which Nigeria underated Ghana? There was no Underating anywhere, the coach no Sabi, that's all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Abagworo(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
This can help you appreciate our boys.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by nebeolisa(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Super Eagles saw a flag that looks like that of Ghana �� and decided to take their revenge�

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by tjcare4u2005(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good of you buys more wins
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Bobola33: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
But bigger countries like Italy who have even won the world cup before couldn't make it.. Let's move on.. The goals will pay off in making the Afcon next year

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by etrange: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hhmm... It must be very hard playing for a country like Nigeria; no sense of sportsmanship. So you're not impressed with today's performance because of yesterday's performance? So we should just cancel them cause of yesterday's failures? I don't get the logic. Thier last match with Ghana wasn't particularly a shameful one. One team was going to win and Ghana did. You just have to move on. What would they have done in this match to impress you? Nothing? If your mindset about the eagles had already been knotted even before the match, then it has nothing to do with the match, and there's no point creating this thread since nothing has changed for you. Today could have been worse, but it wasn't. Like someone said, they've got to start somewhere, and today's win met my expectation and that was satisfactory.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Damian10(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Truth be told, what you think is not valid. Because we failed to qualify for world cup, we should resent about it forever ahbi. Even though the Ghanians were underdogs against super eagles don't forget there are five times African champ we are just three.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Kwestionair: 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
MZEE01:
Na you sabi.

You can't satisfy Nigerians.

I now agree with Buhari totally when he said he does not deserve Nigerians.

Nobody deserves Buhari please, he is calamity, a plague, a total failure and a mannequin.
God forbid
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by damoobaba: 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

lalasticlala
seun
What's making you unhappy is because we didn't qualify for World cup. We all have to move on from that disappointment otherwise we'll continue to be sad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Medley02(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
I don't know if sometimes people do a lot of thinking before they start writing. These guys weren't able to lash Ghana during the world Cup qualifiers and so what? What were you expecting from them when they have a coach that couldn't harnessed the abilities of those players. Even if Messi and Ronaldo were to be our players during the world, dem go still collect. Abeg, let's leave these alone for the coach to do what he knows how to do. Dem flog Sao Tome and any other teams dem go still flog dem. Let's support the guys collectively. Soar Eagles!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by ubebong(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
Why is nobody complaining about the bad pitch we played here in Nigeria, but we enjoyed a god pitch at Sao Tome. Nigeria as a big nation does not have one good pitch that one can watch a match and it looks clean on TV.
Look at Sao Tome presented and that midiocre pitch we presented against Sierra Leone. God forbid.
I sometimes wonder if the leaders do watch what other nations are doing..
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Temi2468: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2022
FromZeroToHero:
And when it mattered the most against Ghana in the World Cup qualifiers what happened?? They’re currently in Warri eating Eba & Egusi soup (they’ve no shame)�.Out of 211 countries,Sao Tomé is ranked 183..so if you score them these chunk of goals it’s nothing to be proud of..

Was Persero the coach then?
Ki lẹ fẹ gan?

Can't you heal from the past and appreciate something new? Don't nobodys in football pull surprises even at international level? Was scoring 10 goals easy too? Or, should they have intentionally scored only one so that you people will not say they scored more because they met an easy team? And even if to say e end 2 nil, na una go still say common sao tome, dey no fit score.

I ask again, ki lẹ fẹ gan?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by aklion: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
I didn't even watch because I know I won't enjoy the match. But I expected like 12 goals. Well 10 is still okay. We fit manage am...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by oliverwrites: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun
You just ranted and ranted without saying anything that they did wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by sript: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op did u say Enugun ranger would beat them;

Honestly that will be too much for them..

Nairaland-boys FC wound comfortably thrash, whoop, humiliate, disgrace, battered this Sao Tome team made up of fisher men, factory workers, roadside mechanic, farmers, artisan etc..

They ain't professional footballers by any stretch..

A case of using AK 49 in typical knife fight..

Call Ghana for dem now ,see how they put their tails between their legs..lazy bunch of mofos

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by pargelenis(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
That referee na wicked man. The score be 9-0 and he still de blow whistle for penalty in injury time! grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by pargelenis(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
sript:
… this Sao Tome team made up of fisher men, factory workers, roadside mechanic, farmers, artisan etc..,
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by mywells: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2022
I think this is the second game under the new coach from Portugal wonders gonna happens under this New Management.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by youngsahito(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun
if You are not impressed, carry boots and join the team. Always complaining on anything. What do you want to be impressed on?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
A happy democracy day win.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Mrexcell(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
The match na opor for super eagles according to my warri people if they jam their mate now e go be another story entirely.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by jojothaiv(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
inoki247:
I'm not impressed at all was expecting 150-0...
Na weyrey you be, comrade..
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by mywells: 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
No lights any where it's a shame to Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by younglleo: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Neither am I. Lost the respect I have for that team after the Ghana match
all these while u dey give us respect, e no show for our account o! Bury that ur respect abeg! grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship / Rafael Henzel Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.