Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion (39409 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Spiff20(m): 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm not impressed as well. They are useless. All of them asides from Osimhen and Musa. For those of you that are impressed, good for you.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Coronavirus1: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ayanwukoma:
not impressed at all. make the players go sleep
Can you play bad mouthing our players
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by rickyboss333: 7:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

I Know I share same thought with lot of nigeria's out here.

so what do you think are you impressed or not?

click like if your not, click share if you are
lalasticlala
seun

I am over sure that if super eagles had not win or had managed a win, u would still complain. So just simply say ur still hurting from our inability to beat Ghana. That's very understandable. But as of this match, pls don't be a bad belle, d score margin says it all
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Bigdicck: 7:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

lalasticlala
seun
them score a whole 10 goals and u are still not impressed, na wa

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 7:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Up Super Eagles, whether you're impressed or not, them go collect their bonus
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by younglleo: 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
sript:
Op did u say Enugun ranger would beat them;

Honestly that will be too much for them..

Nairaland-boys FC wound comfortably thrash, whoop, humiliate, disgrace, battered this Sao Tome team made up of fisher men, factory workers, roadside mechanic, farmers, artisan etc..

They ain't professional footballers by any stretch..

A case of using AK 49 in typical knife fight..

Call Ghana for dem now ,see how they put their tails between their legs..lazy bunch of mofos
ghana wey play sao tome 1:0, make una stop dey talk rubbish nd learn hw to move on

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by J0sh007: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Do am if e easy ode
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by ufuosman(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Dem load am give dem o
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by jkpbestseries: 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
and an appearance in world cup is not okay for historical calculation?
dont mind d niga
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Omodua(m): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.y

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun
They won. You're not impressed. So,losing is the best option for you.

You're not a good supporter of the national team. Your reasoning defies simple logic. A team in the building processes won massively and you're not impressed.

I suggest you go and hung a transformer and die.

Nigerians don't need your type of support.
Robosky2...Your attention needed here.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by haabidah666: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
that Sao Tome of a country should change her name already

WTF? undecided
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by sript: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
younglleo:
ghana wey play sao tome 1:0, make una stop dey talk rubbish nd learn hw to move on

We've moved on,,,but one can't deny the fact that results as this tends to triggers such chunderous memory..

In mean they leave a lot to be desired if they only turn up on teams very low base on FIFA ranking..

If they want to win back our trust, they should be holding tougher and bigger countries by the scruff of the neck.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Grandemperor(m): 8:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun
....:........................
What is this crap about Nigeria not being able to beat Ghana to qualify for a World Cup, so presenting the thrashing of Sao Tome y Principe as trash, and the tripping of S/Leone as unconvincing? In 1959, the Nigeria Red Devils (Green Eagles to Super Eagles) walloped Dahomey (Benin Republic) in the Nkrumah Cup 10:1; and beat them again 7:0 in 1977 and 1978, respectively as well as humiliating Burkina Faso 7:1 in 1991 wherein Rashidi Yekini scored four goals without the Nigerian Green Eagles qualifying for the Senior World Cup. The Guinea Bissau that beat Sao Tome y Principe, first conceded a goal that ended 5:1. That same Guinea Bissau flunked a 2:0 goal lead and drew 2:2 with S/Leone we beat 2:1. Since the end of AFCON 2021, Nigeria has not lost any competitive football match. Nigeria is the only African country (if not the only country in the world) to be in the trajectory of 5 of the 6 FIFA world cups, viz: the next U17 male and female world cups, U20 male and female world cups as well as the Senior female world cup but flunking out merely in the Senior male world cup. The other 5 world cups are already in the pocket, as it were. FYI, just within the week, Nigeria cricket women beat Brazil and Germany; while Rosemary Chukwuma, Favour Ofili and Nwokocha N made it to the 100m of the USA NCAA Track and Field Championships in Eugene, Oregon. Who no know go know.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Epurogonogono(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Nice one for the Super eagles. But, these Sao Tome players can't ball oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by slex(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op.

You were not impressed?

Just remeber this..

Italy is not going to the world cup.

The last world cup we went, Holland didn't go.

So stop this abeg, is it u till we lost the match that you would be impressed?

The goal difference may help us as the matches go on.

It's a morale booster and Victor 9 I'm hoping will be the highest goal scorer in this qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by slex(m): 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=Epurogonogono post=113775276]
Nice one for the Super eagles. But, these Sao Tome players can't ball oooo shocked shocked shocked shocked.

At least, they can boast of having better pitches than Nigeria.
[/quote)

Wrong. The match was played in Morocco
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by JohnSP99: 8:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun
Please stop this nonsense, this is football where you win some and loose some, victory is not guaranteed, if it is countries like Brazil, Argentina and the big football nations will always win the world cup all the time. Nigeria is not the only big country to have not qualified for the world cup and we lost to a worthy nation. that's why it's a competition and not a birthright
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
younglleo:
all these while u dey give us respect, e no show for our account o! Bury that ur respect abeg! grin grin grin
Rest grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Majlaw(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
[url][/url]
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by rolams(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun

If Dem like, let Dem win 50 - 0, he follow. Thank God, I no watch am. I don retire from watching super play.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by blasterman(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun

See Nigerians confused ppl.

What else do you want. you can only beat what is in front of u.

I doubt if they will repeat the same victory in Abuja due to bad pitch
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by blasterman(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
JohnSP99:

Please stop this nonsense, this is football where you win some and loose some, victory is not guaranteed, if it is countries like Brazil, Argentina and the big football nations will always win the world cup all the time. Nigeria is not the only big country to have not qualified for the world cup and we lost to a worthy nation. that's why it's a competition and not a birthright

Abi na

Italy 4 times winner lost to North macedonia

Its just the game of football very unpredictable and luck is involved too
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Divinefavour1: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
You are entitled to your opinion.

Nigerian players are great.

The only issue we didn't do well in the world cup qualifier's match was lack of technicality from the coaching side.

You don't just win a game by having only good players. A good tactics or game plan is also needed to get successful results.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by emmynet007(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

lalasticlala
seun
And if Nigeria had lost, shey you will then be impressed? Wetin be una problem sef
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Epurogonogono(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=slex post=113775306][/quote]

Ohhh shocked shocked , didn't know that, thanks for the correction grin grin grin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by naturefellow(m): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
davidupdate89:
People like this are never satisfied with anything (they like complain).

Oga maybe we should draft you into the super eagles to represent us.

The WC qualifying match against Ghana was not a disgraceful one, it was just tactical miscalculation by the then Coach.

We had all it takes( world class players), we played well, but we underestimated the Ghanaians because of Our home advantage.

Nigeria would make you accept mediocrity as a way of life. Don't accept that!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by pafo(m): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
davidupdate89:
People like this are never satisfied with anything (they like complain).

Oga maybe we should draft you into the super eagles to represent us.

The WC qualifying match against Ghana was not a disgraceful one, it was just tactical miscalculation by the then Coach.

We had all it takes( world class players), we played well, but we underestimated the Ghanaians because of Our home advantage.

Do You know the meaning of "world class"? LMAO!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Reflect7: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
olabolaji:
If you're not impressed go to sleep nobody send you, if they fail to win or win 2-0 you people will still talk. They have to start somewhere as a team so for me I'm impressed tongue tongue

HONESTLY, NIGERIANS HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM.

YOU JUST WON A FELLOW COUNTRY FILLED WITH ABLE MEN LIKE YOURSELF, BY 10-0.

AND YOU SAY YOU'RE NOT IMPRESSED.

NAME ONE THING IN YOUR PRIVATE LIFE THAT IS MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN THIS 10-0 VICTORY.

USELESS..
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Lamasta(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Super eagles no dey shock me again whether win or loss
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Goodman247: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
Damick1:
Nothing wey u do for this Nigeria wey den no go talk.i no say as osimhen score 4 goals today some people no happy.chai Nigeria
grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Silentgroper(m): 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
ubebong:
Why is nobody complaining about the bad pitch we played here in Nigeria, but we enjoyed a god pitch at Sao Tome. Nigeria as a big nation does not have one good pitch that one can watch a match and it looks clean on TV.
Look at Sao Tome presented and that midiocre pitch we presented against Sierra Leone. God forbid.
I sometimes wonder if the leaders do watch what other nations are doing..
it has been said like a zillion times.. D match was played in morocco. So therefore morocco owned d pitch. Comprende?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala's Mother Is Dead (Video) / Mikel Obi And Olga Diyachenko Celebrate Five Years Of Relationship / Rafael Henzel Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.