Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos (4866 Views)

Margaret Obi And Aisha Baba Ahmed Spotted Rocking Uniform Hijab / Peter Obi And His Wife, Margaret Obi (Photos) / Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret, Son And Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Looking at her beautiful face, I see prosperity .

Looking at her as soon to be first lady of Nigeria , I see prosperity in our darling country Nigeria ..

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria, Peter Obi

God bless Nigeria

Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j

20 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Star girl

8 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Mirabella01: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
She's pretty cheesy

8 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by derecho(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

You funny o...you be seer?
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Waakanda: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cool cool
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by holluwizzy: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pretty Zee
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Eamandre(m): 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wife of My president to be

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Bluntguy: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
Like Obama's wife; so first lady-like.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by LagosEmir: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
She's such a beautiy

8 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Bluntguy: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Looking at her as soon to be first lady of Nigeria , I see prosperity in our darling country Nigeria ..

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria

God bless Nigeria

Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j
God bless the incoming first lady of Nigeria.

10 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Feadalezchicken: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Imagine that face as Nigerian First Lady

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Cubalabloo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
An epitome of beauty. God bless the incoming first-lady.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by ScamHunter: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
An epitome of beauty. God bless the incoming first-lady.

She looks very presidential, even more than Peter himself.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
That one fine. See her face like bingo. She don too chop dog meat sotey her face don begin resemble bingo

2 Shares

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Crixxx: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Our 1st lady. So full of life, classy and smart
Things are about to change come 2023 if you don't know this better know it now and know peace.

PO23

3 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
That one fine. See her face like bingo. She don too chop dog meat sotey her face don begin resemble bingo
Why are you angry ?

5 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Cubalabloo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

She looks very presidential, even more than Peter himself.
But will Nigerians do the needful?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Why are you angry ?
Na lie I talk. U no see her bingo mouth. If you put dog for her front now, she go carry utee pursue the dog
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Na lie I talk. U no see her bingo mouth. If you put dog for her front now, she go carry utee pursue the dog
You're still angry

2 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Crixxx: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

You're frustrated say your gf no fine reach her. If bingo na watn them Dy chop to look like her ee sure me die say your babe go wan chop bingo.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

You're frustrated say your gf no fine reach her
Person wey no girl agree to date because of his broke nature

4 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

You're frustrated say your gf no fine reach her

I dey bulala oloshos every week. I no get time to dey do POS for woman. I be homosapien extremus not homoerectus faginus
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by ScamHunter: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Cubalabloo:
But will Nigerians do the needful?

Nigeria has one hope of surviving another 10 years. That's Peter Obi. The only man making IPOB jittery - they don't want Nigeria to survive.
The same man making Tinubu jittery - Obi means no looting chance.
The same man making PDP jittery - Obi will block more looting.
Without Obi, the herdsmen are coming from the north, the bandits from the West and the Biafrans from the East. Nigeria stands no chance. The people I pity most are the many young people who see him as their last hope.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

Nigeria has one hope of surviving another 10 years. That's Peter Obi. The only man making IPOB jittery - they don't want Nigeria to survive.
Without Obi, the herdsmen are coming from the north, the bandits from the West and the Biafrans from the East. Nigeria stands no chance. The people I pity most are the many young people who see him as their last hope.
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Person wey no girl agree to date because of his broke nature

As one boy dey talk for nairaland "pesin wen no get girlfriend get piece of mind"
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

As one boy dey talk for nairaland "pesin wen no get girlfriend get piece of mind"
cheesy grin grin
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Arysexy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pretty Akwa Ibom born first lady

2 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by Cubalabloo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

We thought same of Buhari.
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
See as mod don fall in love with Obi wife. Him jus dey check in every time to see the picture. Abeg make seun watch am well O! D guy don turn Obified because of this thread

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by osinbanjoisaliar: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Arysexy:
Pretty Akwa Ibom born first lady
She no fine
Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by LagosEmir: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

She no fine
Show us your mother

2 Likes

Re: This Is Mrs Margaret Obi, Wife Of His Excellency, Peter Obi - Photos by omowolewa: 6:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Looking simple, brilliant and active

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Caught Red Handed By His Wife Looking At A Woman's Breast - Pic / Fashanu Apologises To Babangida Over Corruption Allegations / Ojukwu Personally Fought To Stop Nigerian Soldiers From Taking Over Uli Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.