Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation (201 Views)

Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering / What Are The Necessary Skills Every Engineering Student Should Have / Volunteers Needed To Join Our Team In An Engineering Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation by Cognitivereason: 7:38am On Jun 14, 2022
hello nairalanders

so I need the assistance from engineers in the field
I am an electrical engineering student and I have been advice on this very forum to take up a course in industrial Automation/instrumentation and control..

the recommended training centers are AETI and IIT ..and they run these trainings for no less than 600k..the fee other competitions charges are not far from that figure
I am now wondering if any engineer practicing the same automaton or instrumentation went through such route..

i have seen courses on Udemy but as a novice I dont know the proper brochure on the course automation hence I couldnt select any course to start with..
i also dont know if watching videos will do justice as i feel it a practical oriented course

the question is what is the advisable way to learning automation dat doesnt require spending a fortune and still guarantees me of learning all I need to..
and is learn automation or instrumentation and control really worth it?
Re: Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation by dawnomike(m): 7:56am On Jun 14, 2022
Cognitivereason:
hello nairalanders

so I need the assistance from engineers in the field
I am an electrical engineering student and I have been advice on this very forum to take up a course in industrial Automation/instrumentation and control..

the recommended training centers are AETI and IIT ..and they run this trainings for no less than 600k..the fee other competitions charges are not far from that figure
I am now wondering if any engineer practicing the same automaton or instrumentation went through such route..

i have seen courses on Udemy but as a novice I dont know the proper brochure on the course automation hence I couldnt select any course to start with..
i also dont know if watching videos will do justice as i feel it a practical oriented course

the question is what is the advisable way to learning automation dat doesnt require spending a fortune and still guarantees me of learning all I need to..
and is learn automation or instrumentation and control really worth it?
Look for an individual that can teach you... I know a guy that use to teach that, but he does not have the time to teach again as he has become a 'big boy' fullstack developer.

Most times, what costs you a lot of money are the components as you may have to import some of them.

Where is your location?
Re: Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation by Cognitivereason: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
dawnomike:
Look for an individual that can teach you... I know a guy that use to teach that, but he does not have the time to teach again as he has become a 'big boy' fullstack developer.

Most times, what costs you a lot of money are the components as you may have to import some of them.

Where is your location?
Lagos.. getting training centres isnt the issue..but their charges are on the high sides....inshort they just keep inflating the cost every year as the cost of getting trained under IIT about 2 years ago isnt the same ..the difference is nearly 100k for the same training

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Loan Officer/ Relationship Officer @shomolu,iju-ishuga, Cele-ijesha, Ajegunle / Head Teacher In Kaduna / There Are More Than 1 Ways To Make Money With KDP In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.