Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate (30132 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State / Tinubu Arrives Nigeria, Shows Off His Nomination Form With Sanwo-Olu / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
But why is Tinubu dress always get wet in a strange spot? Check the second picture.

Sorry I'm not saying this to insult him and don't quite me for that purpose.

I suspect he is wearing too many thing under his cloth possibly under-cloth or all those fortification dress thereby with the hotness in Nigeria will result in heavy sweating.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by baretalk: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
Tinubu vibrant than them, the way Tinubu is moving and traveling everywhere, shows he is very strong physically to be President
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by baretalk: 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
kollinz1234:
Is that not another pee I am seeing on his body
Mad gutter politics...it's sweat, that is native, the man is moving about when you sit, you can sweat.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Babaken(m): 10:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Let me no believe what my mind is telling me let me try convince my mind that what my eye is seeing is drink pour on his cloth not what he his thinking but why most he pour drink on his clothes is his hand shaking........
Still searching for answers to that.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by baretalk: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2022
jrusky:
But why is Tinubu dress always get wet in a strange spot? Check the second picture.

Sorry I'm not saying this to insult him and don't quite me for that purpose.
It's sweat... people sweat, especially with what he wears, prone to heat. Deal with issues, not childish propanganda like senseless people.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Blake755: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2022
Mehn jagaban knows how to play this game of politics very well he deserves a credit from me cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by naija4life247: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2022
dadavivo:
Hope he is wearing a bigger pampers,

before he go drop shiit for person leg

Yes, tbe exact type your parents wear
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by jrusky(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2022
baretalk:

It's sweat... people sweat, especially with what he wears, prone to heat. Deal with issues, not childish propanganda like senseless people.

Hello Mr man I'm not insulting the man and never count me as one of the propagandist ok.

Go back to my post and read again. I'm not and will never mock the man if even he is sick as some claimed because sickness is natural and anyone can fall a victim so I can't mock him for that.

Plss.......
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Originalsly: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2022
babaolofin:

I don't understand you. So, the blogger has not edited the picture?

[s][/s]They claimed Awolowo poisoned himself to avoid trial by IBB for plotting coup. The bitterness is so much. These generations of IBOs believed this lie so much that they have passed it over to unborn generations.[s][/s]

So, despite this animation work, you still don't understand why the blogger did not edit the picture? High level of bitterness leads to depression and it can cause mental problem.

Look at the first photo... and the second one. From the background... don't you figure they were both taken about the same time? In the first photo... the wet part of his clothes has been edited out to hide his incontinence. I guess the usual quantity over quality took over the blogger and he focused on posting as many photos as possible without checking if they were 'good to go'. That second photo should've either been edited.... or not posted at all. .... unless it was done to embarrass Tinubu.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Enyimbamercedes: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Doesn’t Ganduje have a state to govern?

He has been inside the adult pampers of Jagaban since the consultation before the primaries!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by colossus91(m): 10:30am On Jun 14, 2022
MikaelJP:
Is the weather that hot early this morning or what wet his cloth early this morning?

U no see say baba do drop piss as him no like vawulence
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by damola1: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2022
The race for 2023 S begun.

I don’t even have this sort of energy.

How ? Unless this is how he has been doing it for decades xyz

The energy is madddd
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by BigYash: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2022
PlaYaJones:

brother can u were thong & dance on the dinning table for my friend birthday surprise?....u get 10,000 naira cash.. U want? cheesy
Who is your brother? Godforbid me becoming a brother of a fool/wild animal. Meanwhile ,give the 10k to your dad,so he can use your mom's thong to dance round your village
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Okoroawusa: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2022
JAGABAN!!!!
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by fyneguy: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
APC2:
Ekiti people are predominantly christians. This Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect all elections in Nigeria. Voting from now will tilt towards religious lines. Let APC announce their muslim-muslim ticket and see how christians will vote PDP. They say yoruba doesn't consider religion, the current realities have changed that. A afe ijoba muslimi ni kan. Gbogbowa omo Nigeria. Ko daa beh!

Oga, the religious card won't work for Tinubu. He's too liberal for that crap. We don't care about the religion of his VPm we care about his competence and political capital in the North. There won't be President Tinubu, if he does not win.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Carlosdd: 10:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Legitz:
yes it is

I want to see Tinubu, ATIKu and Obi wearing Suit, I want to check something grin

What concerns governance with thread and needle , if you gat nothing to say better keep quiet than vomit hatred, envy,jealous and bitterness. Campaign constructively for your preferred candidates and allow others to campaign for their choice candidates as well

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by PlaYaJones: 10:40am On Jun 14, 2022
BigYash:
Who is your brother? Godforbid me becoming a brother of a fool/wild animal. Meanwhile ,give the 10k to your dad,so he can use your mom's thong to dance round your village

so u cant were ordnary thong & dance on table for 10,000 cash?...dont u need moiney to buy food sir? ...this is yor shance! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Jun 14, 2022
sojisenai:
It is well...it might not happen in our generation, but Nigeria will be rid of old thieves one day.

For the best caregiver service in Lagos..

Check my signature.
And you want to do caregiver in Lagos where there are old thieves?

Mtchew....
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by BeardGangJnr1(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2022
BigYash:
Same way he joined in bringing in competent Buhari,right? When una go start get sense sef?
That man doesn't have the interest of a better Nigeria in his heart.. Its written all over him..
I'm not supporting your candidate doesn't mean I dnt have sense...u guys can't argue or criticize constructively.
It is well...but dnt insult me again....cus nobody has Monopoly of violence. undecided
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by samx4real(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2022
Na water be that abi na piss?

Abeg make una hold the old man make he no go fall oh.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2022
Echoban:

Yet no state has come close to them in development..

Kano and Lagos.
Na Ganduje develop Kano? undecided
Well not your fault. It's the season of claiming other people's achievement. Your masters are doing it, so why won't you?
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Babaken(m): 10:57am On Jun 14, 2022
Jestin:
Ganduje and Tinubu can’t even stand upright to walk. How did we get here ?
Through APC the evil party.
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by BigYash: 10:59am On Jun 14, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

I'm not supporting your candidate doesn't mean I dnt have sense...u guys can't argue or criticize constructively.
It is well...but dnt insult me again....cus nobody has Monopoly of violence. undecided
Why will I even be arguing with you in the first place? And who even told you I'm supporting any candidate? As long as the candidates are the same recycled thieves, I won't give my vote to any. My own is simple.. The country should be divided. The north should go and form their country. They have so much messed up this country... They are the major cause of insecurity everywhere in the country.. And if I insult you,na fight you wan come fight me? Na wah for you o.. grin Tinubu na ur papa? ,abi Atiku know you? Even Obi no be your uncle.. Like wise me... So,why should we be fighting over people that wants to be president ,just for their pockets? Wise up my nigga
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by 00FFT00(m): 11:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Kaka don piss for body again o!.

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by saintokwuluora(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2022
pepemendy:
guess your aged father no dey sweet
That is why there is Retirement, when aged father's relax and let their sons run the business. This is the issue...
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Simplythebest: 11:10am On Jun 14, 2022
The same thing Buhari did and we saw how it ended. Don't be decieve again with initial garagra
DeLaRue:
Tinubu is trying o.

Not many 70 year olds can do and travel as much as he has done in the past 3 months.

Atiku is clearly managing his movements. He rarely goes anywhere. Anyway, at his age you can't blame him.

Pretending to play football under the shadow of darkness, is not going to deceive anyone.

Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by saintokwuluora(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Nonexisting:
Comrade, I thought we discussed the other day about how to give peace a chance.
Bros, no vex, na question I ask, E get why...
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Minjim: 11:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Ganduje left his state and start following Tinubu up and down. I'm sure in his mind, he a saying " I must see this to the end "
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Skmoda360(m): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2022
APC2:
Ekiti people are predominantly christians. This Muslim-Muslim ticket will affect all elections in Nigeria. Voting from now will tilt towards religious lines. Let APC announce their muslim-muslim ticket and see how christians will vote PDP. They say yoruba doesn't consider religion, the current realities have changed that. A afe ijoba muslimi ni kan. Gbogbowa omo Nigeria. Ko daa beh!
Your Yoruba is too poor. grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate by Godispeace: 11:20am On Jun 14, 2022
oponu. u kids will never use ur head
saintokwuluora:
Na pee be that for second picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Umahi’s Defection: PDP Suspends 3 Senators, 5 Lawmakers, Others In Ebonyi / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Solomon Dalung Plays Tennis With Nollywood Big Shots In Lagos.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.