Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,183 members, 7,832,885 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (44189 Views)

Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / Which States Will Produce The Most Electricity? / Which States Will Oppose The New VAT Ruling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by rippa(m): 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now to those that may disagree, it's fine.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.
Make una let campaign start first
U guys just too dey rush.
Obi votes will come from South east, South South and north central.
Bet am

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by kingyakos: 3:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
lansile:

It is in the best interest of igbos for Tinubu to win by over 90% of Lagos state

So u one of those who sees Obi supporters to be just igbos
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by tenpipsperday: 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
Noble19:
Oyo State is mainly drag between PDP and APC, especially for now PDP, and many people don't even take Peter obi serious as a candidate, most folks around don't even know him. Some who known him took him as a waste of votes.
He needs serious awareness here or else he might not even win a local government here.

THEY MAY NOT KNOW OBI BUT THEY KNOW HUNGER, INSECURITY. JOBLESSNES. ASUU STRIKE AND THE REST. PLEASE TELL THEM TO KEEP WAITING FOR SUPER PARTY THEY KNOW WHICH HAS BEEN SERVING THEM BREAKFAST ON BED.

I am a Yoruba and I am voting PETER OBI, there is nothing a man with PARKINSON'S DISEASE AND HIS MOTOR PARK BOYS CAN DO ABOUT OR THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN DESPERATE TO RULE JUST LIKE THE SKELETON AT ASO ROCK.

oUR TRAIN HAS LEFT THE STATION SINCE.

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Kay25(m): 3:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Peter obi would have a 40% in

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in
Abuja, Osun, Ondo, Oyo, Pleateau, Ekiti, Sokoto, Benue,

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

Obi is the 16th President of Nigeria..

IF YOU DOUBT, COME LETS BET
NIGERIA HAS EVOLVED, THIS IS NOT 2015..The election can not be rigged, we’ve passed that level, Just watch and see what would happen.
So optimistic but u forgot few determines those who rule us
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by PAWG(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
it's not about maturity even America that's her democracy is over 150 years anyone outside democratic and Republican Party can't win presidency...

If not for our ethnic and religious bias, it would’ve been possible
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by DeleTaller: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
CORRECTMAN78:

His question was put straight. Name one Igboman in Tinubu's team. And you started talking trash all over again.

Tueh!

As if you don't know yourself. Ask Obi or go to Google. I will say it again.. Tinubu has better inclusion than anyone in the past or present..
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by oguns222: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Afamed:

The Akwuzu killing under your Pandora thief. 13 months Doctors strike under your Pandora thief when he was a Gov. 6 months Anambra state university lecturer strike same under your saint Obi.

Do you really care about akwuzu killing? No, you don't. grin. You don't care if all Igbos drown in the river. I've never seen you hold Buhari responsible for any of the killings in Nigeria. cheesy

Why?

Is it because you are just a shameless hypocrite? grin
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Zane2point4(m): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
Iamgrey5:
Am I seeing 75% in Oyo cheesy

Even Tinubu can't win 75% in Oyo with his hired assassin governorship candidate in Teslim Folarin.

Hahhahahaah hired assasin kwa

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by EnglandAmaka(f): 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
helinues:

Hahahaha..

Well I believe Obi is not contesting for zoo president, should he loss, we don't want to hear Nigeria is a zoo again.

Point out reality to Obi's supporters, they will still find a way of shifting the goal post

Do you do anything at all meaningful with your life?

Any thread at all you must see it in time to release your toxic venom on the front page.

Go and find something meaningful to do with your life. Life doesn't start and end on Nairaland
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by DeleTaller: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Igbochief001:

Peter obi is already in your streets , neighborhood, in your WhatsApp , Facebook ,Twitter Instagram ..I'm sure that's why you people are restless

Okay Onowu.. ..I can see him on the street with the chicken and goat.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
DeLaRue:
He won't win any SW State.

May be Kano, Katsina, Edo, Kwara, Rivers etc.

Obi will find it difficult to win Anambra state
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by kingthreat(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Kano, kaduna, katsina, kebbi, Yobe, Adamawa, Borno, Jigawa, Gombe, Niger, Taraba, zamfara,

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in
Rivers, Lagos, Imo, Abia, Anambra, Edo, Delta, Enugu, CrossRiver, Ebonyi, nassarawa, kwara, jigawa, Bauchi.

NIGERIA HAS EVOLVED, THIS IS NOT 2015..The election can not be rigged, we’ve passed that level, Just watch and see what would happen.

I know one day you believe you will screw Rhianna

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Efuaye(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
We have since 2007 been crying for independent candidates to be enshrined in our Constitution. Now, we have something that seems close to it in Peter Obi, yet we yelling he lacks political structure!
What is wrong with us?
If he was an independent candidate, under which structure would he have run?
Let's work it out because he's the only viable option we have now.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Vickho: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
zionmde:

Vote ur conscience
At least u will be glad you stood your ground on supporting the right choice
Aside that vote ur candidate and leave those of us who will stand by our conscience and conviction
now you won't come and support your fellow Igbo, later when Tinubu wins now you'll start shouting Biafra up and down
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by simongonner: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
People are underestimating PO.. anyway Kaduna South and Southern Kaduna will vote for PO for obvious reasons/sentiments. he can get over 500k votes from those places.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Udodiri01: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
I THINK HE WOULD WIN IF THE ELECTION IS FREE AND FREE AND FAIR BUT MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT APC HAS PERFECTED PLANS TO RIG THE ......
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Ogbadu14: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
Kano, Lagos n PH... Any 2... ��
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Antivirus92(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
stories will change
many will eat their words
there will be surprises
the low voters turn out in South East and South south is not because they don't have the population but because they're no longer interested in the Nigeria politics
many things have changed over the past few months

JUST GET READY TO EAT YOUR WORDS!

North is just a REGION in Nigeria and not ELECTION DECIDERS!
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by dreu2fine(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:
All the states where the masses are hungry because of APC and PDP.
Na una vote them in
Most of una if envelope come una go change mind

1 Like

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Antivirus92(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vickho:
now you won't come and support your fellow Igbo, later when Tinubu wins now you'll start shouting Biafra up and down
Tinubu will NEVER win.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Interesting2023: 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
LesbianBoy:
It seems MOST people shouting Peter obi online are just doing so for the fun of it. I love Peter obi and in a sane country he should win, but I don't think his presidential ambition is realistic.

Now to those that may disagree, it's fine.

Now let's imagine that Peter obi win, which states do you think he would win that would make him be announced as the next president?

Please this is an honest question and not to discourage anybody, I just want to see what would be written here.

The question u shud be answering is are you voting for a political party or a candidate
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by deeva2: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Dont be deceived by twitter supporters..Obi will not win one LG in the north and S/W state...

3 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by simongonner: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
rippa:

Make una let campaign start first
U guys just too dey rush.
Obi votes will come from South east, South South and north central.
Bet am
allow them. Even Tinubu and Atiku knows Obi go cause some small damage...he may not win but Atiku especially won't get enough votes from South South and South East like previous election's
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
PAWG:

If not for our ethnic and religious bias, it would’ve been possible
what would have been possible obi winning president with a small labour party... Do u think politics is a film show like Nollywood or Hollywood... Obi isn't even the best candidate as people posit he is just hyped beyond proportions... He isn't even Worth an osinbajo who Lost to tinubu in APC primaries... An anyim in PDP is even more intelligent and realistic than him but people like unnecessary bandwagon effects

3 Likes

Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Ddeliverer007(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
deeva2:

Dont be deceived by twitter supporters..Obi will not win one LG in the north and S/W state...

Who will you vote for?
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by deeva2: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Antivirus92:
stories will change
many will eat their words
there will be surprises
the low voters turn out in South East and South south is not because they don't have the population but because they're no longer interested in the Nigeria politics
many things have changed over the past few months

JUST GET READY TO EAT YOUR WORDS!

North is just a REGION in Nigeria and not ELECTION DECIDERS!

Northerners are Election decider because all S/E states/population are not up to four state in the north
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by simongonner: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Udodiri01:
I THINK HE WOULD WIN IF THE ELECTION IS FREE AND FREE AND FAIR BUT MY GREATEST FEAR IS THAT APC HAS PERFECTED PLANS TO RIG THE ......
with the new inec bill to rig go hard wella.. only accredited votes will be captured.. and if you snatch ballot box,OYO is your case cause the card read will send results electronically.. main issue I see for now will be underage voting
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Glare247(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

He would score 75% in

He would score 98% in

Mark this down ,obi can not have a total vote if 2million
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Serveyouright(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
We supporters are campaigning silently for him. Most importantly breakthrough rural areas to tell our brothers, sisters , fathers and mothers this good news. Yes he doesn't have dollars to share for people nairaland call structure. But the poorest of the poor, the students at home due to strike, people like us whose government poor policies collapse our business, unemployment and underemployment youth, families who lost their loved ones due to poor and inadequate health facilities, victims and family members affected by insecurity, more and more are all massive structure own by PETER OBI.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Taigaban: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
He has to win Lagos and Kano to become president.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by funshint(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
He should clear SE/SS and some parts of MB.
Re: Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? by Sholaco: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
He would probably win in all social media

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Did FG Lose ₦700 Billion COVID-19 Relief Funds To Fire Outbreak? (Fact-Check) / Atiku, Wike Meet In Abuja / Evidence That A Nigerian Asked Saraki To Remove APC From Twitter Profile (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.