Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria (7599 Views)

Atiku: Nigerians Should Vote For APC-PDP, Suffers Gaffe In Kogi / Atiku: Nigerians Will Never Witness APC Beyond 2023 / Atiku: Nigerians Are Proud Of PDP's Records In 16 Years When Compared To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by sonature1: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
If not for tribal and religious sentiments, no sane Nigerian would vote for APC again. undecided

This morning, I went out to buy oil of one litre that I bought 1.5k last month, I was told it's now 1.7k. You needed to see the look on my face.

Every day, prices keep changing like we don't have laws and leaders. We need a good economist to run this country like a business.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Didijiji: 12:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
APC really destroyed Nigeria

And when they talk about PDP, I wonder if they are jinxed, jazzed, mad or been plain stupid.

Imagine the statement Tinubu made after winning their party primaries.

LEAVES ME WONDERING IF THEIR OWN NIGERIA IS DIFFERENT
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Richy4(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
PDP were not Saints before APC took over.. Just maybe, Nigerians should try other minor parties and collapse the corruption that has eaten deep into her system..

Who knows by trying other parties a savior might come from there instead of recycling already known bad products..
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Ceeman20: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by SEGLIZ: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
while burying pdp.

idiot man rather than expend his energy on manisfeto, things he wants to achieve and how to achieve them, mumu man is busy looking for will collapse apc, forgetting Nigerian are not done with pdp but waiting to bury it finally.

same way the wife came to abeokuta 2019 telling people to vote his husband cos he has suffered (who no suffer?) telling cock and bull stories of how his husband milked cattle to feed his family, as a result we must vote him.

other start working on how to salvage what left of pdp he is busy planning how to sink apc, forgetting those nasty youth clamouring Tinubu are not really for but want to bury pdp finally. the wake us on going already mumu dey here dey disguise, this idiot has nothing to offer abeg.

watch how oyedepo campaign for this thing o, leave Obi even I don't like any of the three.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Khaysee: 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Funny country
God already know the next president and nothing we humans can do abt it one man will win
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by AntiWailer: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
Says one of the Founding Father of APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by specialmati(m): 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin this is how it's meant to be between the award thieving party of all times PDP and the most useless people's party of all generations APC party of rogues. Let them keep attacking each other and let our humble younger Obi of Labour Party cruise to aso rock. If they are good why bribe delegates. And to all the riff-raffs supporting them, they paid delegates 15,000 dollars upward. If you collect anything less than that amount to support them make thunder fire you. You be everlasting mugu
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by specialmati(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Khaysee:
Funny country
God already know the next president and nothing we humans can do abt it one man will win
grin grin grin grin God have nothing to do now he has given us the power to choose. So choose between the old money bags and Peter Obi. Apply the wisdom God gave you. You are a god representing the big God. Don't disappoint him. For me am supporting Obi against the old money bags
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Zelenskyy(m): 12:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Vote Peter Obi for President

Thumb Print for Labour Party.

Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Tareq1105: 12:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
So Atiku get mouth to talk?

Was Atiku not part of APC before?

Now it's convenient to blame Tinubu for the perceived shortcomings of Buhari government as if Tinubu was running the country with him at Villa.

Honestly speaking, Atikulooooter doesn't have mouth to talk in this country considering the pain his privatisation caused this country. The country lost humongous amount of dollars to Atikulooooter privatisation.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Alexaonfleek: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pot calling kettle black
It's not like light was perfect under pdp so...
To think you're also affiliated with mikano generators
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Tareq1105: 12:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin God have nothing to do now he has given us the power to choose. So choose between the old money bags and Peter Obi. Apply the wisdom God gave you. You are a god representing the big God. Don't disappoint him. For me am supporting Obi against the old money bags

I don't support a serial liar, pretender and a deceiver.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Khaysee: 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:

I don't believe in presidency
So i vote state and local anything fedral i don't vote
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by specialmati(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tareq1105:

I don't support a serial liar, pretender and a deceiver.
grin grin grin grin OK then continue using your youthful energy to support old currupt money bags but make sure you collect the same amount they gave to delegates because you are not less human
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by specialmati(m): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Khaysee:

I don't believe in presidency
So i vote state and local anything fedral i don't vote
grin grin grin grin you see the problem we have in these country. Good people like you don't use the power they are given so who do we blame. The policy of the federal government is what is affecting the whole country now. If we don't correctly put a man that will make good policies there it will boil down to our state. Imagine federal government paying ramson to bandits and kidnappers. Now killings and kidnapping everywhere.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Khaysee: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you see the problem we have in these country. Good people like you don't use the power they are given so who do we blame. The policy of the federal government is what is affecting the whole country now. If we don't correctly put a man that will make good policies there it will boil down to our state. Imagine federal government paying ramson to bandits and kidnappers. Now killings and kidnapping everywhere.

You right have lost hope in fedral system.
They should chase everyone away from Abuja
Lol
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by specialmati(m): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Khaysee:

You right have lost hope in fedral system.
They should chase everyone away from Abuja
Lol
angry angry grin grin don't loose hope in anything. We keep doing our part nature will do his own part. Our country will work again in our time am voting for Peter obi
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Hadassah2021: 1:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
ABC OR VDV all nah SCAM
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by supereagle(m): 1:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/2023-nigerians-will-collapse-apc-same-way-party-collapsed-country-atiku/

Not for you and your PDP, but for Obi and Nigerians downtrodden you have looted their commonwealth away.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
Another Fulani man for eight years! We Don catch am be dat!
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
Anything bad imaginable done to APC is Wellcome by Nigerians.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by FashionMarket: 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Edun00700: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Abi Tinubu is busy working for his agenda they are busy attacking him, if he win dey will be shouting foulplay
Pinklygul:
Atiku is just not serious undecided

Can't he see what his fellow contender Tinubu is doing?
He should stand up and hustle na if not Tinubu will beat him blue black and retire him graciously

What a lazy man!
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by 123yes(m): 4:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Not only collapsing apc, we will sweep out any thing connected with them after,,7 sold years of suffering the whole nation
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
All we want is a free and fair election and buhari is ready to provide it since a fulani man is contesting

Na Las Las una go know the north is one

A fake Muslim with pastor for wife and babalawo as children should be adding reasons why north should leave a devoted northern muslim for him

U have moved from - "North will disgrace him at the Primaries" to this? Prepare for more heartaches cos the North has adopted Tinubu as theirs. Even Lagos APC is becoming jealous. Have U heard the Jagaban song by Hausa's biggest musician? This is another MKO situation but this time, there won't be annulment.
Re: Atiku: Nigerians Will Collapse APC, Same Way The Party Collapsed Nigeria by Chopcy29: 10:48pm On Jun 14, 2022
That is true..
But we go still collapse pdp join

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not A Nigerian,i Am An Ijaw Man - Asari Dokubo / APC Has Eroded Democratic Gains, Fayose Alleges / New Police Salary Structure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.