Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,384 members, 7,846,626 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp (1815 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) / Buhari's Biggest Supporter On Twitter Admits Buhari Is The Worst President Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Built2last: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2022
An Obi supporter shares details of a conversation he had with a Tinubu supporter.

Share your experience. Have you been contacted by supporters of any presidential aspirant to take money and start online campaign.

2 Likes

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by PlayerMeji: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Built2last: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2022
Stand Your Ground

The BATists are mostly hungry people or politicians.

I told you about my 2 encounters with men asking me to stop for Obi and come over to them. They didn’t identify on whose behalf they came.

This dumb one went directly to this online ‘Obidient’ campaigner.

These are the people telling us Peter Obi’s presence is only seen online. If that’s the case, why are they bothering us online.

When you see the BATists, they are not doing it for free. They get paid. They get rewarded. That’s why they always wait for instructions to come out before they start pushing out their contents.

For Peter Obi, I can guarantee you that he even will be shocked at the manner millions of people are throwing up contents for him free of charge.

Take it from me that you can never see someone who was formerly OBIdient, and now became Atikulated or a BATist. Rather, all of us OBIdients were formerly either APCists, PDPists or undecided. 

Atiku and Tinubu were students of the same political school that believes in using money to sway the intention of the people. Go through their records.

Fact is, for both parties that produced Tinubu and Atiku, if money was not involved, if no delegate had to collect money, if everything went to the speeches given, Bakare, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Rochas, Yahaya and Onu would have been the last ones standing.

My final 3 would have been Osinbajo, Bakare and Amaechi in terms of contents of their speeches. Unfortunately, it always go to the highest bidder.

Peter Obi is going against 2 people who enriched themselves on the back of government positions they both held. Their followers save very few are paid to do their groundwork for them.

At least I personally know up to 8 that wait for crumbs from their masters before they do anything. So those ones, they will only do what they are told because that’s what feed them rather than their consciences.

Take money from all the candidates. Ask them to campaign as it was done back in the days. Let party agents be volunteers that have no money at hand to induce voters to ‘deliver’ their wards.
Let elections be on the personality of the candidate and what they have to offer!

One thing you will see is this: Obi will win. There will be no Tinubu or Atiku. The combo of TINU-TIKU should be permanently retired from our political conversations since 1992.

Let there be a new nation, a new system, a new political structure that will care for the future. Moses never leads people to promise land, only Joshua does!

As for those people buying influencers, shame on you. I know you stopped coming after me when you saw my position, that’s the way all OBIdients will disappoint you.

All those fake Twitter warriors that were paid to use their platforms against GEJ, we still know them. Shame on them all! We are not going to let the smell of your money sway us, rather, we will expose and shame you first before you even put down your cursed phone.

Are they blind to see that the country is really sick? Are they happy to see the same problems we were born into still persisting?

Please watch out for them and avoid them. Good morning.

11 Likes

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Sotland: 11:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Importantly Get your PVC and ensure you cast your vote...

Btw

Ever heard of IMAX DELAY SPRAY?

Imax delay spray works for premature ejaculation and also helps to give a hard erection.

Last 10x times than you can, your woman will ever be grateful for the satisfaction.

it's 100% safe
it's 100% herbal
To buy contact 0.8.1.3.6.7.5.4.7.7.8

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by MonkeyMods(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Shame to all hungry Tinubu miscreants. Peter Obi supporters are well fed Nigerians who want a better country for us all

7 Likes

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by YeyeGbami: 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2022

1 Like

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Babaken(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Am on PETERSIDE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by SarkinYarki: 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Fake fake fake
Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi supporters should allow us breathe on social media.... which kind rubbish propaganda be this?
Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Ok
Lol have obi supporters done more than what you guys did to Jonathan in 2015?

5 Likes

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by maestroferddi: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Peter Obi supporters should allow us breathe on social media.... which kind rubbish propaganda be this?
You ain't seen nothing yet...

5 Likes

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Fairview1: 12:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
Built2last:
Stand Your Ground

The BATists are mostly hungry people or politicians.

I told you about my 2 encounters with men asking me to stop for Obi and come over to them. They didn’t identify on whose behalf they came.

This dumb one went directly to this online ‘Obidient’ campaigner.

These are the people telling us Peter Obi’s presence is only seen online. If that’s the case, why are they bothering us online.

When you see the BATists, they are not doing it for free. They get paid. They get rewarded. That’s why they always wait for instructions to come out before they start pushing out their contents.

For Peter Obi, I can guarantee you that he even will be shocked at the manner millions of people are throwing up contents for him free of charge.

Take it from me that you can never see someone who was formerly OBIdient, and now became Atikulated or a BATist. Rather, all of us OBIdients were formerly either APCists, PDPists or undecided. 

Atiku and Tinubu were students of the same political school that believes in using money to sway the intention of the people. Go through their records.

Fact is, for both parties that produced Tinubu and Atiku, if money was not involved, if no delegate had to collect money, if everything went to the speeches given, Bakare, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Rochas, Yahaya and Onu would have been the last ones standing.

My final 3 would have been Osinbajo, Bakare and Amaechi in terms of contents of their speeches. Unfortunately, it always go to the highest bidder.

Peter Obi is going against 2 people who enriched themselves on the back of government positions they both held. Their followers save very few are paid to do their groundwork for them.

At least I personally know up to 8 that wait for crumbs from their masters before they do anything. So those ones, they will only do what they are told because that’s what feed them rather than their consciences.

Take money from all the candidates. Ask them to campaign as it was done back in the days. Let party agents be volunteers that have no money at hand to induce voters to ‘deliver’ their wards.
Let elections be on the personality of the candidate and what they have to offer!

One thing you will see is this: Obi will win. There will be no Tinubu or Atiku. The combo of TINU-TIKU should be permanently retired from our political conversations since 1992.

Let there be a new nation, a new system, a new political structure that will care for the future. Moses never leads people to promise land, only Joshua does!

As for those people buying influencers, shame on you. I know you stopped coming after me when you saw my position, that’s the way all OBIdients will disappoint you.

All those fake Twitter warriors that were paid to use their platforms against GEJ, we still know them. Shame on them all! We are not going to let the smell of your money sway us, rather, we will expose and shame you first before you even put down your cursed phone.

Are they blind to see that the country is really sick? Are they happy to see the same problems we were born into still persisting?

Please watch out for them and avoid them. Good morning.

Hugs.

3 Likes

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Jostoman: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi is the man of the moment

1 Like

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Built2last:
An Obi supporter shares details of a conversation he had with a Tinubu supporter.

Share your experience. Have you been contacted by supporters of any presidential aspirant to take money and start online campaign.

God will bless her for standing on the good side. History and posterity will be kind to her. As for those that will sell their conscience for a bag of rice or money, be rest assured that karma will deal with you accordingly.

This is a golden opportunity for the destiny of 200 million people to be turned around for the better.

1 Like

Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Oplomo: 2:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why are these Tinubu paid rats jittery about PO's rising popularity? I thought they claimed PO's online popularity does not reflect offline realities? grin

They have seen that PO will sweep the polls in the South and leave Tinubu to battle it out with Atiku in Atiku's northern stronghold.

Heads or tails. Tinubu will be left with the short end of the stick. He is toast. He will shiit water-water shiit in 2023. grin
Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Truthisunique2: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
All these Peter obi people sef

What is really going on, no be the Peter obi I listened to in 2019 vp debate
Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Gohs: 2:57am On Jun 23, 2022
Omo, that 2019 debate hot ooo.

In fact that's when I started liking Obi.

The man get sense.

Confirm.
Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by Kingspin(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2022
Buying votes and now buying human beings.

Some people and parties cannot will under free and fair elections.
Re: See Conversation Between A Tinubu And Peter Obi Supporter On Whatsapp by IamWonderful: 4:53am On Jun 23, 2022
Well scripted tales by moonlight, she should release the number of the idiot that chatted her, and profile pictures of the person, let see how it goes, maybe she wouldn't end up in jail for defamation. Pandora Peter OBItuary urchins are truly most senseless myopic set of miscreants mkpurumiri addicts in the universe, any attention seeker can just concoct any nonsense to feed them

(1) (Reply)

Arise TV Debate: Caption This Picture (photo) / Breaking: Number Of Poor People In Nigeria By Zones. / Pictures Of FFK And Dino Melaye At Olusola Saraki's Memorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.