Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,460 members, 7,864,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari (38423 Views)

Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Nigerians React To Oyedepo, Obasanjo And Atiku Meeting / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by desiredhome: 11:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
hornetclair:

Why is your main focus always on the church. Why don't you focus on your government. Yes the church also has a role but that role is voluntary just as private entities also have. The central role of taking care of citizens is the burden the government should carry yet you spend more time criticizing church as though you elected them into office. Or you don't know that churches are Non governmental organizations?

Secondly who told you churches TAX members do you even know the meaning of TAX? has any church member ever told you they were denied certain privileges in church because they refused to give offering or money was deducted by the church from their account forcefully. Are contributions in the church mandatory?What is this one even saying

Even if Churches were actually stealing from members the so called little contributions they give back to society is a hundred times greater than what your government provides. Like I said concentrate on your government

My attention is on the church because this topic has to do with church owner......and I am a Christian too..... unfortunately they have turned tbe church of today to private business because of greed........
I have also statedhyere that the church is also part of the government because they have a role to play in building a good society........

In developed society, church are volunteer to support the government but in Nigeria the church is a business..........
A volunteer group is nothing but selfless organization.......

If the churches were giving back to the society, the hunger in the society won't be this much ...
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
oyedepo, is only wailing cos he's not been greased, don't think he's wailing for Nigerians, everyone is talking for his/her pockets, politicians, Ordinary Nigerians are all the same, they fit each other thats y.they were drop in the same geographical location, if u want to damage Europe and turn them to a third world country send a lot of (Oyedepo) there, people that can't put national interests above personal gains can't be found in Nigerians Genome! that's the missing strand that has left nigeria with stunted growth!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by desiredhome: 11:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
lagosrd:

You didn't include they seeing the truth and also keeping quiet. You just another problem waiting for a solution
What do you mean by keeping quiet?
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by desiredhome: 11:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
hornetclair:

You're daft and empty. Between Oyedepo and your government who is accountable to you.? Did you elect or vote Oyedepo into power. How does the seeds contributed in his ministry concern you. Concentrate on the corruption in your government and the looting that goes on there and how to solve and remove the theifs, that is where your focus should be not how Oyedepo made his money. Stop sounding like a hollow container
Lol @ corruption in the government.....is the corruption not in the Churches?..... grin grin grin
This is how we keep deceiving ourselves.....

What is my business of how he made his money.....if you've been brainwashed not to see/reason properly that's your business.......
That is the reason he is not better than those he is criticizing....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by desiredhome: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
hornetclair:

You're daft and empty. Between Oyedepo and your government who is accountable to you.? Did you elect or vote Oyedepo into power. How does the seeds contributed in his ministry concern you. Concentrate on the corruption in your government and the looting that goes on there and how to solve and remove the theifs, that is where your focus should be not how Oyedepo made his money. Stop sounding like a hollow container
Unfortunately Oyedepo doesn't know if people like you exist...... grin grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Look who is talking about evil demonic ideology? Who has been more guilty of shedding innocent blood in the name of the deity they worship? Allah must be very drunk with Christian blood now...thanks to you Muslims eager to do his bidding. With regards to your advice on what to take to Church, I leave you with this Scripture: " For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Philippians 1:21
Lori iro cheesy Philippians 1:21 will not help you when bandits, herdsmen, BH and even ritualists come after you. Stop wasting your time on powerless Bible. Ma di ra ooo se o gbo?

The Christian blood shed by Muslims alone is able to make the necessary prayers for Divine Vengeance. There is absolutely no need for Christians to even bother with any prayer list again. The only prayer I will advice any Christian to make for you Muslims is for the Lord to pity you all....and save the few who will be humble enough to repent and accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior...before it is too late!
thanks but no thanks. We do not need your prayers. Speaking about killings, your Christian authorities around the world have been doing the killing of Muslims on your behalf. You don't need to do anything. Christian authorities have murdered millions of Muslims in the middle east and around the world.

Now...Why would any Christian native of Yoruba land execute "land grabbing"? The only category of Nigerians supremely guilty of this nonsense are "Hausa-Fulani" Muslims.
you be piking?. You didn't know Yoruba used spiritual powers to execute original real estate owners?. Just because it is not physical doesn't make it is any less barbaric and demonic and they are still doing it today.

They are the same people trying to land-grab in the SW, SE NC and everywhere else they are not wanted.
Speak for yourself. Fulani are everywhere across West Africa. They population is even bigger in other western nations. Plus Missy of them believe in Africa. Small percentage of them travel to western world but Yorùbá and Igbo believe in western world. So you lose Nigeria to them because you don't believe in Nigeria.

And I bet you the next time there is any serious crisis in Yoruba land...the Hausa-Fulani will not spare you too. Your so-called Islam will not protect you from them chopping off your head.
cheesy grin So why then you called them muslims if you believe they will kill us Muslims too?.

Now if the Christians in Jos were not known to be peaceful...will the Yoruba Muslims in Jos even choose to live near them. Even the Yoruba Muslims there know that the Christians help to give and provide them some protection.
story story... Are there not muslims in the North that harbor and shielded Christians from being killed?. Why is it that you ungrateful Christians forget good things muslims did for you?

Be wise please....know who your real friends and enemies are. Oyedepo may not be perfect in other areas but on these points he has been sounding good warnings. If I were you I will shun hypocrites like Adeshina and listen to what preachers who have accomplished a lot have been warning about.
Oyedepo has always been anti-buhari from day one. Just wait until this administration is over you will start hearing how good Buhari was.. Buhari is intelligent man. You have no idea yet.. Just wait. A close friend of politician lived with me in 2015 during election. He's a Christian and uncle to me. Christians never wished good for Buhari.. Majority of you guys are fraudulent. Oyedepo is only feeling pain from Buhari tax policy. I can't tell you much. I know what I'm talking about. This so called Uncle was raining curses on Buhari before he was elected. He said if Buhari is elected he would block all illegal avenues of making money for them. If he tried it, he said they(Christians) would kill him. You can see he was sick for long. This is why they hate him because that's exactly what Buhari did. Oyedepo is a scammer.

If Oyedepo is too strong for you...then listen to Bakare who used to be a Muslim before seeing the light and repented by accepting Jesus into his life. Maybe Tunde's testimony will cause you to think....
grin grin grin Ba what grin baaaakare?. The dude who claimed "God told him he would be 16th president of Nigeria" grin cheesy. The nigga didn't get 1 vote in his hometown grin. Why do you people still believe in these clowns you called "men of God"?.. You guys are so brainwashed. Same thing TB Joshua.

We do not believe in carrying weapons to worship God. But we strongly believe that the same Holy Ghost you are mocking can bring every dead person back to life in the name of Jesus Christ. Then of what use is your useless weapon again O' miserable Muslim?
Ma di ra oo se o gbo?. Ma di ra ooo. They will finish you like chicken n front of your powerless Bible.

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 12:47am On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
Lori iro cheesy Philippians 1:21 will not help you when bandits, herdsmen, BH and even ritualists come after you. Stop wasting your time on powerless Bible. Ma di ra ooo se o gbo?

thanks but no thanks. We do not need your prayers. Speaking about killings, your Christian authorities around the world have been doing the killing of Muslims on your behalf. You don't need to do anything. Christian authorities have murdered millions of Muslims in the middle east and around the world.

you be piking?. You didn't know Yoruba used spiritual powers to execute original real estate owners?. Just because it is not physical doesn't make it is any less barbaric and demonic and they are still doing it today.

Speak for yourself. Fulani are everywhere across West Africa. They population is even bigger in other western nations. Plus Missy of them believe in Africa. Small percentage of them travel to western world but Yorùbá and Igbo believe in western world. So you lose Nigeria to them because you don't believe in Nigeria.

cheesy grin So why then you called them muslims if you believe they will kill us Muslims too?.

story story... Are there not muslims in the North that harbor and shielded Christians from being killed?. Why is it that you ungrateful Christians forget good things muslims did for you?

Oyedepo has always been anti-buhari from day one. Just wait until this administration is over you will start hearing how good Buhari was.. Buhari is intelligent man. You have no idea yet.. Just wait. A close friend of politician lived with me in 2015 during election. He's a Christian and uncle to me. Christians never wished good for Buhari.. Majority of you guys are fraudulent. Oyedepo is only feeling pain from Buhari tax policy. I can't tell you much. I know what I'm talking about. This so called Uncle was raining curses on Buhari before he was elected. He said if Buhari is elected he would block all illegal avenues of making money for them. If he tried it, he said they(Christians) would kill him. You can see he was sick for long. This is why they hate him because that's exactly what Buhari did. Oyedepo is a scammer.

grin grin grin Ba what grin baaaakare?. The dude who claimed "God told him he would be 16th president of Nigeria" grin cheesy. The nigga didn't get 1 vote in his hometown grin. Why do you people still believe in these clowns you called "men of God"?.. You guys are so brainwashed. Same thing TB Joshua.

Ma di ra oo se o gbo?. Ma di ra ooo. They will finish you like chicken n front of your powerless Bible.

When you mentioned: "...Philippians 1:21 will not help you when bandits, herdsmen, BH and even ritualists come after you. Stop wasting your time on powerless Bible. Ma di ra ooo se o gbo?" --why did you cleverly avoid mentioning Islamic Terrorists? Perhaps because ALL murdering Islamic Terrorists are Muslims too?

I am beginning to suspect you must be Fulani yourself masquerading as Yoruba. I used to know a lot of them very fluent in Yoruba--but at the core--they are hardcore reprobate Fulanis...always pretending to be something else in order t deflect.

So yes, if you are a Fulani Muslim, your fellow Jihadists brothers will spare you when they go on stupid rampage. But the other real Yoruba Muslims will sadly be slaughtered in the process. Right now, it is convenient for Fulanis to exploit the relative naivety in Yoruba Muslims for strategic political and economic advantage. But let's be real....it is all very fake.

The so-called Hausa Fulani Muslim will never take "Yoruba" muslims as real Muslims. Is that not why June 12 elections of 93 was annulled by the same Northern Muslims? And now they are lying to you saying the Christians did it....wow...LIES!

Even before Boko Haram started to trend, I knew a fellow Lecturer from the South South who had to reside in Yobe State--teaching at a higher institution there. He was also a Pastor of a small congregation there too. This was in 2004 I think. At that time, it was a senseless group calling themselves the Taliban that were moving from town to town, village to village, targeting any Christians, Law enforcement, or any other moderate muslim person they did not like. Like the Devil himself, they went about like vagabonds burning down places and killing people in the name of Islam (trying to emulate their Taliban brothers from Afghanistan).

This lecturer friend from the South South heard about the insane deaths and destruction by this Taliban Terrorists group in Yobe approaching the little town he taught in. He had been praying and fasting for Divine Intervention for a few days before the awful D-day, when the rumors were so strong about the Taliban terrorists landing any minute. People who had their own vehicles scampered out of town. When he finished praying and made the final decision to leave...only one small bus remained....about to leave town. He found a seat and was hoping to escape. But before the driver could start the bus....the terrorist Talibans of Yobe state arrived in large numbers in various vehicles and bikes...shooting in the air...burning and terrorizing everyone. They deliberately blocked the bus this Christian brother was in from leaving. They peeked into the bus looking for "strangers" and sighted him. They ordered him to come out. From his outward appearance....anyone could tell that this person was "Christian" and also likely from the South. Everyone in the bus had watched these Talibans kill innocent people hiding in homes, or others they forced out of vehicles and shot to death. From every outwards appearance...this was a death sentence for this brother from the South South. Yet....my lecturer friend boldly stood up and went out to meet the Terrorists standing with their guns in their numbers. He simply greeted them....then walked right within their midst, pass through them and went back to check on another Igbo Christian brother's house....to the utter shock of everyone including the Terrorists who just stood there unable to touch him or even say a word. Do you know what just happened? A miracle...yes...a miracle.

That event with my lecturer friend resembles the certainties of Jesus's experiences too in this Scripture: "All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way." -- John 4: 28 -30

The Igbo Christian brother peeking through the window and seeing what had taken place was so shocked to see this lecturer friend alive...opened his door quickly and shouted in disbelief! "Now I know that you are a true man of God!"

The Bible the devil has lied to you to think is "powerless" is the single most potent and powerful thing to ever exist today. The same Power in the Scripture, created this world, this Universe...and has declared every event in the future yet to happen....from thousands of years ago. The same Word created your life....the same Word became Human in Jesus Christ to die for your sins so that you will not end up in hell....the same Word from the Bible will JUDGE you as worthy of either heaven (if you received Jesus Christ) or hell (if you reject Christ). The beauty of Christianity is that it leaves you with that one important choice.

If God allowed innocent people to die in the hands of Islamic murderers. Then we humbly learn from it and choose to worship Him the more. If God responds to our faith and performs a miracle...we are even more glad because it does prove that Jesus is ALIVE and WATCHING everything. And Jesus does care for His people....

Oyedepo or Bakare may not be perfect. They are human after all. But Jesus is perfect! Do not make yourself an enemy of Christ, therefore also an enemy of God--by harboring the vile evil of Islam in your heart and life. It only ends in one hot pit for you if you do: Hell....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 2:35am On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

When you mentioned: "...Philippians 1:21 will not help you when bandits, herdsmen, BH and even ritualists come after you. Stop wasting your time on powerless Bible. Ma di ra ooo se o gbo?" --why did you cleverly avoid mentioning Islamic Terrorists? Perhaps because ALL murdering Islamic Terrorists are Muslims too?
See highlighted, it is oxymoron.

I am beginning to suspect you must be Fulani yourself masquerading as Yoruba. I used to know a lot of them very fluent in Yoruba--but at the core--they are hardcore reprobate Fulanis...always pretending to be something else in order t deflect
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So yes, if you are a Fulani Muslim, your fellow Jihadists brothers will spare you when they go on stupid rampage. But the other real Yoruba Muslims will sadly be slaughtered in the process. Right now, it is convenient for Fulanis to exploit the relative naivety in Yoruba Muslims for strategic political and economic advantage. But let's be real....it is all very fake.
it is written all over you that you hate Fulani to the fullest. Is this what Jesus taught you?. Didn't Jesus teach you to love your neighbors as you live yourself?.

Do you just preach and not follow your preachings?. This is why I don't believe in Christians. Your so called "love" for your neighbors is fake love. Fulani have been living in Yorùbáland for more than 200 years without issues. They were known only for herding cows with sticks. Wait until Buhari leaves office and you see Fulani herdsmen disappeared from the news. Next killers will be Amotekun if Tinubu wins.

The so-called Hausa Fulani Muslim will never take "Yoruba" muslims as real Muslims. Is that not why June 12 elections of 93 was annulled by the same Northern Muslims? And now they are lying to you saying the Christians did it....wow...LIES!
see the screenshot... This is just a tip of iceberg. Was it not the same Obj that prevented Tinubu from implementing stable electricity when he was Lagos governor?. Yes, he was. Same Obj used taxpayers money to complete Abuja national church.

In addition, '93 election was annulled by virtue of CAN due to Muslim-Muslim tickets then. Same thing is about to repeat itself in 2023. It is also CAN and Christians that are waving anti Tinubu flags

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 2:46am On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak

Even before Boko Haram started to trend, I knew a fellow Lecturer from the South South who had to reside in Yobe State--teaching at a higher institution there. He was also a Pastor of a small congregation there too. This was in 2004 I think. At that time, it was a senseless group calling themselves the Taliban that were moving from town to town, village to village, targeting any Christians, Law enforcement, or any other moderate muslim person they did not like. Like the Devil himself, they went about like vagabonds burning down places and killing people in the name of Islam (trying to emulate their Taliban brothers from Afghanistan
BH was created during Obj administration. Why is it that it is always you CHRISTIANS that are behind all the evils in the country but you portrayed yourselves as innocent but you are not. BH were created in 2002 but gained prominence in 2009. So ask Obj and Jerry Gana about BH. Gana was Muhammad Yusuf bailer. This is former Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) president with former BH leader

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2022
Oyedepo or Bakare may not be perfect. They are human after all. But Jesus is perfect! Do not make yourself an enemy of Christ, therefore also an enemy of God--by harboring the vile evil of Islam in your heart and life. It only ends in one hot pit for you if you do: Hell....
leave Jesus alone. He's tired of you guys. You better arm yourself because Bible quotations won't help you when herdsmen come for you. Deborah chanted "holy ghost fire" but nothing happened. She taught Holy Ghost would take over as seen on TV. What happened to her was the reality. Jesus/Holy spirit/holy ghost in the movies are fiction lasan. It shows that what they show you in Nollywood about Jesus, holy ghost etc aren't who they are.

And in Owo where Jesus was being called upon, killers got there and phucked up everybody. Yet Bible says "there is no name above Jesus name...that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Another verse says Satan flew at the mention of Jesus. But in Owo, Ondo state, devil came to where Jesus name was chanted loud and clear. Not only did Jesus name was powerless that day but they also succeeded in killing. Dont you think you are pretty much wasting in this religion of yours?. You better arm yourself next time you go to church. Ma di ra ooo. Je kin won pa e danu lori iro

In Islam however, Qur'an funny deceive is. It tells us straight up to protect ourselves with weapons even in prayers. Sura 4:102

And when you are among them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you and let them carry their arms. And when they have prostrated, let them be [in position] behind you and have the other group come forward which has not [yet] prayed and let them pray with you, taking precaution and carrying their arms. Those who disbelieve wish that you would neglect your weapons and your baggage so they could come down upon you in one [single] attack. But there is no blame upon you, if you are troubled by rain or are ill, for putting down your arms, but take precaution. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

See how Islam teaches us not to slack. This is how Muslims pray during war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwAP65-Owz8

Come to Islam and learn and abandon fake belief in Holy ghost that doesn't concern you. Stop watching too much Nollywood. Come to Islam and learn how to protect yourself during church service.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 3:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
See highlighted, it is oxymoron.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

it is written all over you that you hate Fulani to the fullest. Is this what Jesus taught you?. Didn't Jesus teach you to love your neighbors as you live yourself?.

Do you just preach and not follow your preachings?. This is why I don't believe in Christians. Your so called "love" for your neighbors is fake love. Fulani have been living in Yorùbáland for more than 200 years without issues. They were known only for herding cows with sticks. Wait until Buhari leaves office and you see Fulani herdsmen disappeared from the news. Next killers will be Amotekun if Tinubu wins.

see the screenshot... This is just a tip of iceberg. Was it not the same Obj that prevented Tinubu from implementing stable electricity when he was Lagos governor?. Yes, he was. Same Obj used taxpayers money to complete Abuja national church.

In addition, '93 election was annulled by virtue of CAN due to Muslim-Muslim tickets then. Same thing is about to repeat itself in 2023. It is also CAN and Christians that are waving anti Tinubu flags

If that was ever true and the ultimate man in charge at that time was IBB (and not OBJ regardless of any thoughts or feelings he must have against or for Abiola)--then I expect the same Kingibe to direct with full wit and fervor and energy the same question to IBB himself...since IBB is still alive....and since as the ultimate man in charge, he is responsible for every ultimate decision and outcome regarding June 12.

Oh wait...is Kingibe doing a poor hatchet man's job now diverting blame from the right person with most power at that time (IBB a fellow Muslim) to Obj who was way out of power by then and was a mere bloody civilian and on-looker in 1993?
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 3:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:

BH was created during Obj administration. Why is it that it is always you CHRISTIANS that are behind all the evils in the country but you portrayed yourselves as innocent but you are not. BH were created in 2002 but gained prominence in 2009. So ask Obj and Jerry Gana about BH. Gana was Muhammad Yusuf bailer. This is former Christian Association Of Nigeria (CAN) president with former BH leader

And you forgot to add that Boko Haram emerged during OBjs time as an overt insulting reaction by Muslims in the core North who decided to declare Sharia as their fundamental governing rule in clear violation of the country's secular constitution--all of which was a bitter reaction to having a Christian President lead the country for the first time after many years of Muslim Military rule? The Sharia madness started in Zamfara...but Bonu Sherif of Borno decided to go a step further by being one of the chief sponsors of this insane Jihadist Islamic group as the violent wing of Sharia? Yes? Just the way Buhari has opulently sponsored Fulani Herder Terrorist in his time to also be another violent wing of Islamic Jihadist movement in order to actualize total Sharia....because the Islamic Devil told them to?

When did a Christian urge the Muslims to do these things to themselves and the nation at large? If I were OBJ I would have had a string constitutional conference long ago to force the states to come to a final decision. Those who want Sharia rule...go and form their new country. Those who want civilized secular rule....should also go and form their own country.

Problem solved!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 3:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
leave Jesus alone. He's tired of you guys. You better arm yourself because Bible quotations won't help you when herdsmen come for you. Deborah chanted "holy ghost fire" but nothing happened. She taught Holy Ghost would take over as seen on TV. What happened to her was the reality. Jesus/Holy spirit/holy ghost in the movies are fiction lasan. It shows that what they show you in Nollywood about Jesus, holy ghost etc aren't who they are.

And in Owo where Jesus was being called upon, killers got there and phucked up everybody. Yet Bible says "there is no name above Jesus name...that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things on earth and things under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."

Another verse says Satan flew at the mention of Jesus. But in Owo, Ondo state, devil came to where Jesus name was chanted loud and clear. Not only did Jesus name was powerless that day but they also succeeded in killing. Dont you think you are pretty much wasting in this religion of yours?. You better arm yourself next time you go to church. Ma di ra ooo. Je kin won pa e danu lori iro

In Islam however, Qur'an funny deceive is. It tells us straight up to protect ourselves with weapons even in prayers. Sura 4:102

And when you are among them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you and let them carry their arms. And when they have prostrated, let them be [in position] behind you and have the other group come forward which has not [yet] prayed and let them pray with you, taking precaution and carrying their arms. Those who disbelieve wish that you would neglect your weapons and your baggage so they could come down upon you in one [single] attack. But there is no blame upon you, if you are troubled by rain or are ill, for putting down your arms, but take precaution. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

See how Islam teaches us not to slack. This is how Muslims pray during war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwAP65-Owz8

Come to Islam and learn and abandon fake belief in Holy ghost that doesn't concern you. Stop watching too much Nollywood. Come to Islam and learn how to protect yourself during church service.

Why would I leave Jesus alone since He is the core cornerstone and pillar of my faith and the Perfect Example for all Christians. You keep on mentioning Deborah and her death. Let me remind you that John the Baptist who was a cousin of Jesus Christ himself had greater legal grounds for a divine intervention. Yet Jesus watched on quietly as Herod and the Roman Government of that time "beheaded" John the Baptist after he was thrown in prison.

If God did not intervene directly for Deborah...we do know that the same Jesus she has had faith in and the same Holy Ghost WILL BRING HER BODY BACK TO LIFE AGAIN at the Resurrection of the Dead when Christ returns. We believe she is with Christ now which is far better than the mess down here --with the sins and abominations being added each and everyday by sinners and muslims alike.

ALL Muslims outside of Christ DO NOT have such a hope AT ALL! If you reject Jesus Christ who is the Resurrection and the Life.... where else will your hope for life lie? You trust in physical weapons for your ultimate power and think that is the true definition of real power and control. Yet the same things you trust in will be the same things that turn around to HOUND you to your own death!

Yes I believe Christians should take extra security precautions. And I believe during the time of OBJ when Muslims were busy copying Middle Eastern suicide bombings and targeting Christian Churches...a lot of Christians were extra vigilant and had extra security mounting the Churches. I think the Churches got too lax when the whole terrorist approach shifted to killing and kidnapping innocent villagers, bombing trains, kidnapping motorists etc.,...and now it is gradually shifting back to kidnapping Pastors and Bishops.

Muslims arm themselves to the teeth because the sin in their hearts make them think Christians have their time. No. The only attack Muslims should fear are from their own fellow Muslims.

Christians are peace loving people who do not go out of their way to display any interest or boasting in shedding innocent blood the way you Muslims do. It is Christians who need the extra caution....and I have copiously advised on this NL forum for the diverse Churches to invest in many forms of deterrent security.

Let the hired security do their jobs. And let the worshipers of God....worship Jesus Christ as they should.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 15, 2022
desiredhome:

Unfortunately Oyedepo doesn't know if people like you exist...... grin grin grin

How the helll is that anybody's problem? does he have to know. Before you make argument about any body in the world you mean you have to check if they know whether you exist or not. Does your government even know you exits? No wonder you reason from the anus
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 15, 2022
desiredhome:

Lol @ corruption in the government.....is the corruption not in the Churches?..... grin grin grin
This is how we keep deceiving ourselves.....

What is my business of how he made his money.....if you've been brainwashed not to see/reason properly that's your business.......
That is the reason he is not better than those he is criticizing....

You can laugh loud at corruption in the government but not at corruption in the church cause thats what concerns urchins like you whereas it shouldn't. It is people like you that will still vote another old goblin next year then come back to blame the church for how bad the country is. Between me and yourself who sounds brainwashed. Who leaves the main source of a problem and start chaising after peripherals.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2022
desiredhome:

My attention is on the church because this topic has to do with church owner......and I am a Christian too..... unfortunately they have turned tbe church of today to private business because of greed........
I have also statedhyere that the church is also part of the government because they have a role to play in building a good society........

In developed society, church are volunteer to support the government but in Nigeria the church is a business..........
A volunteer group is nothing but selfless organization.......

If the churches were giving back to the society, the hunger in the society won't be this much ...

Is Femi Adesina your father or mother is he not in government? so this post is only about church not government can't you see how hollow you sound? You saw a post about government and church you picked church over government as ur Main issue only a slowpoke does that.
I would have showed more respect if you told me you were not a Christian, if you are truly a Christian and stay in Nigeria then you are the biggest goat I have ever seen. Despite the persecution christians have faced under this government, ur fellow christians were recently butchered in Owo, blind fools like you will still see nothing wrong. It's offering and Tithe that is your problem. Where do you attend your own service, in the bush, cause I wonder what kind of bible you read Christians who criticize the church more than the devil. Lolzz

Imagine the fool saying church is also part of government, The one that you elected abi. if church is also part of government WhAT about the federal government themselves are you too blind or even dumb to talk about them? Oga you need a brain check.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by desiredhome: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2022
hornetclair:

Is Femi Adesina your father or mother is he not in government? so this post is only about church not government can't you see how hollow you sound? You saw a post about government and church you picked church over government as ur Main issue only a slowpoke does that.
I would have showed more respect if you told me you were not a Christian, if you are truly a Christian and stay in Nigeria then you are the biggest goat I have ever seen. Despite the persecution christians have faced under this government, ur fellow christians were recently butchered in Owo, blind fools like you will still see nothing wrong. It's offering and Tithe that is your problem. Where do you attend your own service, in the bush, cause I wonder what kind of bible you read Christians who criticize the church more than the devil. Lolzz

Imagine the fool saying church is also part of government, The one that you elected abi. if church is also part of government WhAT about the federal government themselves are you too blind or even dumb to talk about them? Oga you need a brain check.

I was wasting my time thinking I was replying reasonable person, from this your comment it's obvious your type are the greedy miracle seeking bigots, that is why you are easily deceive,
Calling yourself a Christian when you don't even know what Christianity is an insult..... what a shame.....
You are not different from the people that are killing in the name of religion.....
Sorry for you.....
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2022
desiredhome:

I was wasting my time thinking I was replying reasonable person, from this your comment it's obvious your type are the greedy miracle seeking bigots, that is why you are easily deceive,
Calling yourself a Christian when you don't even know what Christianity is an insult..... what a shame.....
You are not different from the people that are killing in the name of religion.....
Sorry for you.....

Your own brand of christianity is to worship government and pull down the church, christinaity kill that your daft mouth you are not a Christian and you know nothing about what true christinaity is, multiple shame on you Keep your head lodged in Adesina and Buhari's ass don't reason for yourself
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Strech(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2022
desiredhome:
It would've been better if these pastorprenours will use their alter to propagate/preach LOVE and PEACE that it was made for instead of using it to incitue their members/public with hate speeches against the government......
YOU ARE A FOOL.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Strech(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2022
cocolacec:
Dont mind the Juju pastors,Buhari should teach him a lesson in the language he understands.
see this WAWA
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by desiredhome: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2022
Strech:
YOU ARE A FOOL.
See them...... people with fish brain......
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by ofwest47(m): 11:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Why, because Bishop Oyedepo is being blocked � by Buhari on super lootings going to Bishop Oyedepo by his sponsor to the vice Presidency of Buhari administration Yemi Oshinbajo.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 1:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Why would I leave Jesus alone since He is the core cornerstone and pillar of my faith and the Perfect Example for all Christians. You keep on mentioning Deborah and her death. Let me remind you that John the Baptist who was a cousin of Jesus Christ himself had greater legal grounds for a divine intervention. Yet Jesus watched on quietly as Herod and the Roman Government of that time "beheaded" John the Baptist after he was thrown in prison.

If God did not intervene directly for Deborah...we do know that the same Jesus she has had faith in and the same Holy Ghost WILL BRING HER BODY BACK TO LIFE AGAIN at the Resurrection of the Dead when Christ returns. We believe she is with Christ now which is far better than the mess down here --with the sins and abominations being added each and everyday by sinners and muslims alike.
You still waiting for Jesus?. You go wait tire. One of your pastors said there won't be rapture and Jesus will not return. Don't waste your time my friend.

ALL Muslims outside of Christ DO NOT have such a hope AT ALL! If you reject Jesus Christ who is the Resurrection and the Life.... where else will your hope for life lie? You trust in physical weapons for your ultimate power and think that is the true definition of real power and control. Yet the same things you trust in will be the same things that turn around to HOUND you to your own death!
See this one. You don't know Jesus beyond what you studied in your Bible School. Let me burst your bubble. No Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Jesus.... lobatan. However Jesus is not our savior. He was no more than a messanger and a prophet. Interestingly he was sent to the Israelites only not you. Stop wasting your precious time waiting for him. Muslims hope in God alone for salvation.

Yes I believe Christians should take extra security precautions. And I believe during the time of OBJ when Muslims were busy copying Middle Eastern suicide bombings and targeting Christian Churches...a lot of Christians were extra vigilant and had extra security mounting the Churches. I think the Churches got too lax when the whole terrorist approach shifted to killing and kidnapping innocent villagers, bombing trains, kidnapping motorists etc.,...and now it is gradually shifting back to kidnapping Pastors and Bishops.
story story. I told you terrorist BH was created during Obj regime.. Obj is Christian which means he knew about the creation of terrorists. Ask him and he will tell you more.

Muslims arm themselves to the teeth because the sin in their hearts make them think Christians have their time. No. The only attack Muslims should fear are from their own fellow Muslims.
we fear nothing. You better arm yourself and stop relying on Holy Ghost in church. It doesn't work. This isn't Nollywood but reality.

Christians are peace loving people who do not go out of their way to display any interest or boasting in shedding innocent blood the way you Muslims do. It is Christians who need the extra caution....and I have copiously advised on this NL forum for the diverse Churches to invest in many forms of deterrent security.
Clintonn, Ubama & Goorge W. are Christians and they destroyed 9 Muslim countries in 24 years, they were supported by evangelical Christians. Yet you said Christians are peaceful? grin

Let the hired security do their jobs. And let the worshipers of God....worship Jesus Christ as they should.
Ma di ra ooo. Shey o ti gbo?. Je ki awon pastors be deceiving you. Your Bible already told you to pick up your sword. Stop pretending Luke 22:36

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

And you forgot to add that Boko Haram emerged during OBjs time as an overt insulting reaction by Muslims in the core North who decided to declare Sharia as their fundamental governing rule in clear violation of the country's secular constitution--all of which was a bitter reaction to having a Christian President lead the country for the first time after many years of Muslim Military rule? The Sharia madness started in Zamfara...but Bonu Sherif of Borno decided to go a step further by being one of the chief sponsors of this insane Jihadist Islamic group as the violent wing of Sharia? Yes? Just the way Buhari has opulently sponsored Fulani Herder Terrorist in his time to also be another violent wing of Islamic Jihadist movement in order to actualize total Sharia....because the Islamic Devil told them to?

When did a Christian urge the Muslims to do these things to themselves and the nation at large? If I were OBJ I would have had a string constitutional conference long ago to force the states to come to a final decision. Those who want Sharia rule...go and form their new country. Those who want civilized secular rule....should also go and form their own country.

Problem solved!
Do you know what secular country means?. It means bye bye to Jesus. Why don't you rule by biblical laws instead of relying on godless secular constitution?. Why the hypocrisy?
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
Do you know what secular country means?. It means bye bye to Jesus. Why don't you rule by biblical laws instead of relying on godless secular constitution?. Why the hypocrisy?

Fun fact: If Oduduwa nation should form tomorrow, what type of constitution do you think they would opt for? Even Pa Awolowo would strongly champion a secular constitution that guarantees freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of association.

All Terrorist Sharia countries of this world are scared of a secular constitution that guarantees these freedoms because they are afraid Christians would boldly go into the streets and preach the Bible by encouraging their Muslim citizens to "Repent...accept Jesus Christ before it is too late!"

Islam and Sharia are mental, spiritual and physical prisons designed by the fake Prophet Mohammed to cage its followers to their own destruction!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 6:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
You still waiting for Jesus?. You go wait tire. One of your pastors said there won't be rapture and Jesus will not return. Don't waste your time my friend.

See this one. You don't know Jesus beyond what you studied in your Bible School. Let me burst your bubble. No Muslim is a Muslim if he doesn't believe in Jesus.... lobatan. However Jesus is not our savior. He was no more than a messanger and a prophet. Interestingly he was sent to the Israelites only not you. Stop wasting your precious time waiting for him. Muslims hope in God alone for salvation.

story story. I told you terrorist BH was created during Obj regime.. Obj is Christian which means he knew about the creation of terrorists. Ask him and he will tell you more.

we fear nothing. You better arm yourself and stop relying on Holy Ghost in church. It doesn't work. This isn't Nollywood but reality.

Clintonn, Ubama & Goorge W. are Christians and they destroyed 9 Muslim countries in 24 years, they were supported by evangelical Christians. Yet you said Christians are peaceful? grin

Ma di ra ooo. Shey o ti gbo?. Je ki awon pastors be deceiving you. Your Bible already told you to pick up your sword. Stop pretending Luke 22:36

Yes...I am still waiting for Jesus and He will never disappoint! And whenever a Pastor decides to contradict the Scripture, I ignore that Pastor and face the Bible. Jesus is my Ultimate Example to follow here not a Pastor.

Here is a publication from 2016 revealing details of the fact that former Governor of Borno State, Bonu Sheriff, created Boko Haram: "THE Borno State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Mr. Kaka Lawan, said on Tuesday that Boko Haram was a creation of the factional Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Ali Modu Sheriff.

Lawan, who spoke at the ongoing 56th Annual Conference of the Nigerian Bar Association in Port Harcourt, explained that the insecurity created by Sheriff in Borno few years ago metamorphosed into Boko Haram.

Calling for the arrest and prosecution of the factional chairman of the PDP, Lawan specifically said that bad governance and impunity reigned during Sheriff’s administration as the governor of the state between 2003 and 2011." -- https://punchng.com/sheriff-created-boko-haram-says-borno-ag/

Do not blame that nonsense on Christians who had nothing to do with whatever rotten terror Islam likes to brew and concoct each and everyday.

Jesus loves you. He died for your sins. He wants you to surrender your life to Him. Time is running out...please....repent!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 8:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Fun fact: If Oduduwa nation should form tomorrow, what type of constitution do you think they would opt for? Even Pa Awolowo would strongly champion a secular constitution that guarantees freedom of speech, freedom of religion and freedom of association.

All Terrorist Sharia countries of this world are scared of a secular constitution that guarantees this freedoms because they are afraid Christians would boldly go into the streets and preach the Bible by encouraging their Muslim citizens to "Repent...accept Jesus Christ before it is too late!"

Islam and Sharia are mental, spiritual and physical prisons designed by the fake Prophet Mohammed to cage its followers to their own destruction!
Have the not being doing this for free for decades but they have woefully failed?. Were you not aware of Christians in Nigeria were funded to destroy Islam within 10 years in the 90s by foreign govts but they failed?. You aren't aware of this?. It was a 10 years contract. Those days with beautiful and attracted posters every corner in Yorubaland "Ijebu for Christ", "Egba for Christ", Lagos for Christ, Kwara for Christ and so on. They are funded btw 1990 to 2000 to obliterate Islam in Nigeria but they failed. This was the time they wrote their Christian terror manifesto. Maybe you should ask former pastor Matthew Oyewole. He will tell you everything. He was even jailed for 3yrs in '93 for converting to Islam and yet you said Nigeria is secular country?. Talk about deception. Secularism has nothing to do with Jesus. Secularism means detaching God from way of life.

If you are a priest, pastor or whatever, you better drop the position and look for work. Otherwise, you will suffer the consequences later in life. Those pastors and reverends that converted to Islam realized how their lives were wasted in Christianity because they had no skills, no jobs but pastoral job where they scam people. Another one was former Rev. Jomoh. They just wasted his time in Christianity on lies. He is now in his 70s and doesn't know how to work because he never did. This is former pastor Matthew Oyewole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KCQmUEjww
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 9:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Empiree:
Have the not being doing this for free for decades but they have woefully failed?. Were you not aware of Christians in Nigeria were funded to destroy Islam within 10 years in the 90s by foreign govts but they failed?. You aren't aware of this?. It was a 10 years contract. Those days with beautiful and attracted posters every corner in Yorubaland "Ijebu for Christ", "Egba for Christ", Lagos for Christ, Kwara for Christ and so on. They are funded btw 1990 to 2000 to obliterate Islam in Nigeria but they failed. This was the time they wrote their Christian terror manifesto. Maybe you should ask former pastor Matthew Oyewole. He will tell you everything. He was even jailed for 3yrs in '93 for converting to Islam and yet you said Nigeria is secular country?. Talk about deception. Secularism has nothing to do with Jesus. Secularism means detaching God from way of life.

If you are a priest, pastor or whatever, you better drop the position and look for work. Otherwise, you will suffer the consequences later in life. Those pastors and reverends that converted to Islam realized how their lives were wasted in Christianity because they had no skills, no jobs but pastoral job where they scam people. Another one was former Rev. Jomoh. They just wasted his time in Christianity on lies. He is now in his 70s and doesn't know how to work because he never did. This is former pastor Matthew Oyewole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0KCQmUEjww

The list is not exhaustive. Egba for Christ. Saganmu for Christ. Even....Empiree for Christ! ...the Christ Revolution never failed friend! It is only just getting started!

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 9:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Even if I am a Software Engineer making billions of dollars every year...I will still be very active in spreading the pure and lovely message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ my dear Empiree....

Contrary to your expectations, the Word of God, Christ is still working even now.

Look at the people Jesus has affected below...and there are many many more quietly surrendering to Jesus not because of any greed or foolishness...but because JESUS IS REAL AND IS THE ONLY HOPE FOR THEIR SALVATION...EVEN YOURS TOO!

Adewale Ayuba your once Fuji Master...has seen the light in Jesus Christ and has repented!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWNAZKlyuk

Here is a former Muslim Terrorist surrendered to Jesus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtjMANw2hCA

Even your hopeless Fulani Muslims can only find true hope ONLY in Jesus Christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uttd_TdTcN0

More and more Muslims are turning to find true Salvation from God ONLY in Jesus Christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIReNZuPM6M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO8e7CtRtGo

Jesus loves you...please repent!
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 11:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

The list is not exhaustive. Egba for Christ. Saganmu for Christ. Even....Empiree for Christ! ...the Christ Revolution never failed friend! It is only just getting started!

See this one. You better not waste your time with me. Muslims are rational about religion. I have been debating religion here since 2015. So don't even waste your time with me.

Or if you want to join WhatsApp group where you can convert as many people as you want, send your number I will give it to admin to add you. You will be free to convert as many Muslims as you want.

Stop wasting your time with Jesus. He has no business with you. He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep in Israel but you are African. So you see you are wasting your time.
Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by Empiree: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Even your hopeless Fulani Muslims can only find true hope ONLY in Jesus Christ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uttd_TdTcN0

this fake video that was already debunked years ago

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Responds To Oyedepo: Blinded By Hatred For Buhari by J3susFr3ak: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Empiree:
See this one. You better not waste your time with me. Muslims are rational about religion. I have been debating religion here since 2015. So don't even waste your time with me.

Or if you want to join WhatsApp group where you can convert as many people as you want, send your number I will give it to admin to add you. You will be free to convert as many Muslims as you want.

Stop wasting your time with Jesus. He has no business with you. He was sent ONLY to the lost sheep in Israel but you are African. So you see you are wasting your time.

Jesus Christ will visit you soon and you will also share your testimony of His Salvation to the world...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gunshots In Ajase Ipo As OPC, Fulani Clash / Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 15 Locally-Fabricated Boats In Ajah (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.