Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) (40459 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Probably a relationship issue
probably
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is obviously a payback. She probably had a fallout with one of the big boys and got shot for it. Public schools are shite.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
hopman98:
So sad, wetin the young girl do them? Probably she left a cultist bf for her safety. I no trust Benue boys

It's interesting how you all just make light of insecurity these days...
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Benue people are just weaklings. They cant even fish out such bad elements
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Success900(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
JAMO4REAL1:
is not APC that spoiled Nigeria is buhari and cabal he lock our border here in SW he open Northern border he belong to nobody

But it was this foolish man that imposed him on us

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Who is still interested in voting Tinubu ?
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Otasikwe(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ekwenzu romance a mummywata uwadi nyoh rest in peace beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Welcome to Buhari and Osinbajo version of Nigeria.!

Why is none of the presidential aspirants talking about state policing and decentralizing the police force. That is the only viable option to curb crimes in Nigeria and the practice is developed countries. The governors should control policing to ensure proper security and accountability and only resident of the state should be conscripted into the state police force.

I am surprised none of the aspirants is having this as a talking point.
Also, the National Assembly and House of Reps should be scrapped as they are bunches of extremely useless and corrupt organization.
We need a big revolution if we are to remain as a nation otherwise i fear for the future of our country, Nigeria.

In the federal level, we can have FBI style policing for multi-jurisdictional crimes which would be under the IGP. The country cannot progress without the right institutions.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2022
What has this beautiful gal done to deserve this, haba... May her killers die untimely... This is really tragic... Oh my God.... Why?
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by krushdripper(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
She looks like a cultist who broke another cultist' heart, RIP
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lives are no longer secure in this country. Shame on APC and Buhari. Some goats will still vote APC those evil people to rule again.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by kingyakos: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Buhari will condemn the attack and call on a close door meeting with his security chiefs

Just watch
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by pacificom: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Perhaps an evil act of a jealous boyfriend.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by chatinent: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
May Nigeria not happen to us.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by tyav7: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
This could be cultism related. She probably turned down their advances. Cultism is rife in that state.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Lightorder: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dividend of APC government. One eternally cursed idiot will come and tell me to vote blood suckers again . It will reach all of you soonest. You will all feel the pains the parents of this innocent girl , full of life is going through . Her crime is that she wasn’t born in Ghana but in Nigeria . I HATE APC AND PDP. IF YOU SUPPORT ANY OF THEM, “ I HATE YOU “
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Blakpot: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

Are You Really Confused?

Don't you know that , As A Registered Blogging Business, Can Sue You?

Lmao

For your mind now you're threatening a secondary school student abi?

Registered blogging business my ass.
You guys are leeches feeding off other ppl's demise. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by sunbreaker: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You be mumu grin grin
the guy is telling bitter truth
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Emma513: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Benue State don suffer embarassed
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Jlow2: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Apc top to bottom, Muslim-muslim ticket
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by NoToTerrorists: 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
07kjb:

I have tactically thought of what happened and I came up with these

She is brilliant
She hated disturbance in exam hall
Sh probably had confrontation with a bad boy during an exam, maybe they tore the bad boys exam paper because of her.
After the the exam she was confronted by the bad boy,and she insulted the boy
The bad boy decided to kill her

Let all investigations be in her school
My thoughts. A lot of secondary school boys in that state are cultists.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by kafeii123: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
looks political
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
maybe they were sent to kill the father
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Senior Secondary School 3 student, Charity Eze, has been killed by yet to be identified gunmen in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue State.

It Was Gathered that the 17-year-old student student of St. Monica Girls Secondary School, Otukpo, was shot dead about 10:30pm on Friday, June 10, at her father’s residence on No. 38 Idikwu Road.

According to Punch, the deceased went outside to remove her clothes where she hung them to dry when the two gunmen who scaled the fence shot her in the forehead.

The Deceased’s younger sister identified as Rosemary reportedly witnessed the incident and ran back into the house to inform the father of what had happened.

The Gunmen were said to have left the house after killing the victim.

It was gathered that the deceased was writing the ongoing West African School Certificate (WASC) Examination and her last paper was on Tuesday, 14th June, 2022.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Catherine Anene, confirmed the incident.

"The death of the student is confirmed. It happened on Friday." she told the publication.

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-benue-female-pupil-sitting-wassce/?amp

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
No smoke without fire , something must have gone wrong somewhere, maybe cult related issue or maybe she don offend one of them cult guys, Benue is notorious for this , even secondary School now , cult full there it's a sad one , and please don't confront anybody as a girl , be polite to people you don't know who be who.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Regie2bless: 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:
A Senior Secondary School 3 student, Charity Eze, has been killed by yet to be identified gunmen in Otukpo Local Government Area of Benue State.

It Was Gathered that the 17-year-old student student of St. Monica Girls Secondary School, Otukpo, was shot dead about 10:30pm on Friday, June 10, at her father’s residence on No. 38 Idikwu Road.

According to Punch, the deceased went outside to remove her clothes where she hung them to dry when the two gunmen who scaled the fence shot her in the forehead.

The Deceased’s younger sister identified as Rosemary reportedly witnessed the incident and ran back into the house to inform the father of what had happened.

The Gunmen were said to have left the house after killing the victim.

It was gathered that the deceased was writing the ongoing West African School Certificate (WASC) Examination and her last paper was on Tuesday, 14th June, 2022.

Spokesperson of the State Police Command, SP Catherine Anene, confirmed the incident.

"The death of the student is confirmed. It happened on Friday." she told the publication.

https://punchng.com/gunmen-kill-benue-female-pupil-sitting-wassce/?amp

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
I hope is not cult related killing, the way our young generation dey join cult This days one can't be too sure of things, this is not robbery go wrong, this is a case of pure assassination, the police should do their job, they should ask if the girl or her boyfriend is into cult activities because who goes around assassinating 17 yrs old girl?
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Community and state Security flaws
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by hopexter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn
This country is finished undecided undecided

Some fools will still flood this thread in sponsor of tinubu and APCundecided undecided

If you like vote for any APC member, you will suffer for another 8 years....

ATIKU WILL MAKE CHANGES. Keep your card by your side undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
I am really sick and tired of this very country!, Is there no day that passes by that we won't hear about an awful news here and there...

Please let us not make a norm in this country...

Killing is inhumane of the highest! angry

Anyways, Please kindly hit me up for business

Mr Learned

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
You will blame tinubu and Apc for the killings in the east too?
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn
This country is finished undecided undecided

Some fools will still flood this thread in sponsor of tinubu and APCundecided undecided

If you like vote for any APC member, you will suffer for another 8 years....
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Brighthills03(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
I’m new on here Narialands

Such a sad Story �

May her soul Rest In Perfect Peace ✌️
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by tiswell(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
LordVoldermort:
Probably a relationship issue
That warrants her death

tueh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / 49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation / How Bakare Surajudeen Olatunji Was Killed In Lagos - LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.