Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) (40458 Views)

SS3 Student Stabs Undergraduate To Death For Dating His Sister (pic) / SS3 Student Stabbed By Boyfriend, Dies Few Days Before Her SSCE. Photos / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2022
abobote:
This should be investigated properly, go through her phone calls. Her father should be questioned about the people he had deals with as well.
RIP beautiful
That one is in a working country.. All what you wrote here is what they use for investigation in a working country.. they will look for all her friends and ask questions, forensic evidence etc.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by Poleski: 9:11am On Jun 15, 2022
Bad news is always coming from Benue.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by YOUDARE: 9:28am On Jun 15, 2022
this is either relationship issue or cultism issue.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2022
JooEeL:
[b]Instead of gathering themselves and partnering with the south to face this bloody jihad, see fools there writing "why did you have to leave this sinful world?" ... "Painful death"... "RIP". These fools are so irritating. Very ignorant people. You will see some Benue people will run and leave their state to live in Lagos and not care whatever happens in their home state. Which kind people be this?
[/b]oga pls go through your jumbo comments and count Nasarawa outta it.
That's 2face home state na. When fulanis are done with benue indigenes, they will wish they never came to this world.

Middlebelt have no men; they are finished and gone. Except JOS, the rest are complete siddon look mo-rons! You still see some of them on facebook mocking Yoruba and Biafra agitation.

When will people realise that One Nigeria is your ticket to your grave. You may say anything about nigeria, you may plan to make it better... but once you mention it has to be divided, the rabid fulanis and thier shameless slave masters, the brutish, will either extraordinarily have you renditioned or assassinate you in the zoo. Benue will soon be an Islamic state, just like the likes of Bauchi, Zamfara, Northern Kaduna...

That's Islam for you.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
naijapikin2:
the degree of your stupidity is alarming. Is there any part of the country that is crisis free. Whoever paid your school fees wasted money that would have been better used to train chickens, because they reason better than you do. Scumbag

Your name already has 'naija' in front of it.

I expect nothing but nonsense from such thing.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=OBoy50 post=113820234][/quote]

Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=JooEeL post=113826248][/quote]okay sir... But this happened in 2021 in mainly tiv settlement in obi local government area because they are known to be docile in fighting back..
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
OBoy50:
okay sir... But this happened in 2021 in mainly tiv settlement in obi local government area because they are known to be docile in fighting back..

Ok bro thanks. Pls what ethnicities are the toughest in Nassarawa and can not be conquered by the Fulani?

I know of the Bassa tribe and how tough they are.
Who else please? I know little about Nassarawa. Some years ago, I even used to think it was a Hausa state, until recently.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
JooEeL:

Ok bro thanks. Pls what ethnicities are the toughest in Nassarawa and can not be conquered by the Fulani?

I know of the Bassa tribe and how tough they are.
Who else please? I know little about Nassarawa. Some years ago, I even used to think it was a Hausa state, until recently.
bassa? No you are very wrong bro.. pls google search 'ombatse' of eggons in Nasarawa state and see for yourself how tough this ethnic group 'Eggons' are and also the majority who gave fulani fire for fire.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
OBoy50:
bassa? No you are very wrong bro.. pls google search 'ombatse' of eggons in Nasarawa state and see for yourself how tough this ethnic group 'Eggons' are and also the majority who gave fulani fire for fire.

May God bless the Eggons. One love.

May they live long to resist the demonic Fulanis.

Please you guys should keep giving birth more and more because numbers too is important. And let your children know that these cursed Fulani demons are here to kill us, conquer us, turn us to slaves and take over our lands.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
JooEeL:

May God bless the Eggons. One love.

May they live long to resist the demonic Fulanis.

Please you guys should keep giving birth more and more because numbers too is important. And let your children know that these cursed Fulani demons are here to kill us, conquer us, turn us to slaves and take over our lands.
once you give them fire for fire they will retreat and call for peace with a new strategy but you can now see for yourself that the fulanis are not to be handled with kids gloves but iron hands. One love bro.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 10:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
OBoy50:
once you give them fire for fire they will retreat and call for peace with a new strategy but you can now see for yourself that the fulanis are not to be handled with kids gloves but iron hands. One love bro.

You are correct. These blood-sucking demons never give up. Always one way or the other until they kill off and conquer people.

Chai. We dey wait. I be Yoruba. We go finish 'em.

You are the first eggon guy I know of in this life o. That's cool sha. But una scarce gan-an o... for online.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 11:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
JooEeL:

You are correct. These blood-sucking demons never give up. Always one way or the other until they kill off and conquer people.

Chai. We dey wait. I be Yoruba. We go finish 'em.

You are the first eggon guy I know of in this life o. That's cool sha. But una scarce gan-an o... for online.
they are already penetrating southwest with the help of southwest leaders.. same strategies they used in conquering the hausas.. the earlier the southwest rise, the better.. they knew Sunday igboho as a formidable force that's why they are trying all means to silence him.. same way they did to gana of tivs in venue before unleashing terror in benue after eliminating by using his own people to make him surrender and drop arms.
We no scarce online o.. we dey very active without wanting to be noticed.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by smarts123: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2022
No this can't be true I spent years in that Town very peaceful and loving
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by smarts123: 7:55am On Jun 16, 2022
God have mercy
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 8:19am On Jun 16, 2022
JooEeL:

Your name already has 'naija' in front of it.

I expect nothing but nonsense from such thing.
your parents just donated money for teachers welfare. They expect better from you. Grow up! angry
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
[quote author=OBoy50 post=113842589]they are already penetrating southwest with the help of southwest leaders.. same strategies they used in conquering the hausas.. the earlier the southwest rise, the better.. they knew Sunday igboho as a formidable force that's why they are trying all means to silence him.. same way they did to gana of tivs in venue before unleashing terror in benue after eliminating by using his own people to make him surrender and drop arms.
We no scarce online o.. we dey very active without wanting to be noticed. [/quote

Thank you boss.

God bless the Eggons once again. I'm so proud there are still natives in the middle belt that are not conquered by those fools. Kudos.

Yoruba rulers are complete buffoons, you don't need to tell me. Their cup don almost full.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2022
OBoy50:

Brother pls whats the difference between the Ebira and Eggon people? Are u guys living close to each other? I heard the Ebira people are full of action and more 'do' than 'talk' o. Pls enlighten me abeg. I dont know much of the middle belt peoples.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2022
JooEeL:

Brother pls whats the difference between the Ebira and Eggon people? Are u guys living close to each other? I heard the Ebira people are full of action and more 'do' than 'talk' o. Pls enlighten me abeg. I dont know much of the middle belt peoples.
alright bro.. the Eggons and the ebiras have nothing in common .. The Eggons are the majority in Nasarawa state who comprises 80% Christian's and 20% Muslims who willingly convert for reasons best known to them from Christian's home but that those not mean they will turn their back against their ethnic brothers whenever there's religious conflicts in the state... The Eggons are also peace loving and are not troublesome despite being majority.. they do not look trouble but have all it takes to counter trouble when it comes at their doors ...that is why u rarely hear abouth the eggons who are also in every 36 states ... I personally grew up in obalende eti-osa .. Lagos... And we do celebrate our annual festival In large gathering. Quite entertaining... Same goes to every state.. the eggons who resides off-state are more United than those who resides in the state(Nasarawa) that is why thy HV never produced a governor because our leaders are known to be self -centred but the unity and bond is now stronger!
Do make a research about the Eggons and see things for yourself bro... You will also see how the fulanis tried to use the policemen thy sent to go and destroy a traditional settlement and bring the head of an Eggon traditionalist to them but were repelled by the Eggon youths and all killed when thy first open fire at the villagers...and their their is alot to that news were quake journalisms and media keep referring to Eggon ombatse which is like (amotekun) of Yoruba as terrorist cults... Alot of fulanis were really dealth with to the extent that the miyeti Allah kautahore had to call for peace between the eggons and fulanis(Google search) 'miyetti Allah calls for peace between eggons and fulanis'
I really don't know anything about the ebiras who are from kogi states and they have nothing in common with the Eggons bro .. thanks.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
OBoy50:
alright bro.. the Eggons and the ebiras have nothing in common .. The Eggons are the majority in Nasarawa state who comprises 80% Christian's and 20% Muslims who willingly convert for reasons best known to them from Christian's home but that those not mean they will turn their back against their ethnic brothers whenever there's religious conflicts in the state... The Eggons are also peace loving and are not troublesome despite being majority.. they do not look trouble but have all it takes to counter trouble when it comes at their doors ...that is why u rarely hear abouth the eggons who are also in every 36 states ... I personally grew up in obalende eti-osa .. Lagos... And we do celebrate our annual festival In large gathering. Quite entertaining... Same goes to every state.. the eggons who resides off-state are more United than those who resides in the state(Nasarawa) that is why thy HV never produced a governor because our leaders are known to be self -centred but the unity and bond is now stronger!
Do make a research about the Eggons and see things for yourself bro... You will also see how the fulanis tried to use the policemen thy sent to go and destroy a traditional settlement and bring the head of an Eggon traditionalist to them but were repelled by the Eggon youths and all killed when thy first open fire at the villagers...and their their is alot to that news were quake journalisms and media keep referring to Eggon ombatse which is like (amotekun) of Yoruba as terrorist cults... Alot of fulanis were really dealth with to the extent that the miyeti Allah kautahore had to call for peace between the eggons and fulanis(Google search) 'miyetti Allah calls for peace between eggons and fulanis'
I really don't know anything about the ebiras who are from kogi states and they have nothing in common with the Eggons bro .. thanks.

My bro thanks a lot. This is eye-opening. Im so in love with this Eggon tribe o. Una too sabi.
I know Obalende very well.

All d best bro. But what if Fulani use federal might by bringing army to fight you guys like they are doing to the Igbos in the South East, how will you people cope because it seems it's coming to this o.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
JooEeL:

My bro thanks a lot. This is eye-opening. Im so in love with this Eggon tribe o. Una too sabi.
I know Obalende very well.

All d best bro. But what if Fulani use federal might by bringing army to fight you guys like they are doing to the Igbos in the South East, how will you people cope because it seems it's coming to this o.
grin grin no amount of federal might can fool the eggons.... Even the soldiers drove to Nasarawa Eggon and collected their fair share... Please do make a research.... Two of their trucks were burnt and they fled. Note that the fulani soldiers among the soldiers are the ones using federal might to cause destruction..
The Eggons are not trouble Makers .. they only counter one whenever it comes and eliminate it completely... The fulanis already ransacked several Eggon villages before the emergence of 'ombatse' to defend themselves and their lands.... Once fulanis sees how hot u are, by giving them x10 of what they instigated, they will flee without looking back grin .
How I wish yorubas would emulate the Eggons and cleanse their land from the blood sucking demons.. oga come to Eggon settlements in Nasarawa and see them leaving peacefully... The igbos would have achieve this too but their leaders are Soo evil and using them against one another.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
OBoy50:
grin grin no amount of federal might can fool the eggons.... Even the soldiers drove to Nasarawa Eggon and collected their fair share... Please do make a research.... Two of their trucks were burnt and they fled. Note that the fulani soldiers among the soldiers are the ones using federal might to cause destruction..
The Eggons are not trouble Makers .. they only counter one whenever it comes and eliminate it completely... The fulanis already ransacked several Eggon villages before the emergence of 'ombatse' to defend themselves and their lands.... Once fulanis sees how hot u are, by giving them x10 of what they instigated, they will flee without looking back grin .
How I wish yorubas would emulate the Eggons and cleanse their land from the blood sucking demons.. oga come to Eggon settlements in Nasarawa and see them leaving peacefully... The igbos would have achieve this too but their leaders are Soo evil and using them against one another.

See ma guy. I came across an old Lugard writing back to british where he highlighted how Fulanis had been fighting people in Nassarawa and that Nassarawa was like a nation on its own before almagamation. Una dey do well. These Fulani people don too overget mind like kilode.

But their cup go soon full. Igba di e lo ku (Na small time remain). God bless Ombatse.
Re: Gunmen Kill SS3 Student In Benue (Photos) by OBoy50: 8:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
JooEeL:

See ma guy. I came across an old Lugard writing back to british where he highlighted how Fulanis had been fighting people in Nassarawa and that Nassarawa was like a nation on its own before almagamation. Una dey do well. These Fulani people don too overget mind like kilode.

But their cup go soon full. Igba di e lo ku (Na small time remain). God bless Ombatse.
thanks my guy.... That's very correct... Lord lugard did more harm than good in uniting people who don't share the same ideology and the only language the marauders will understand is an eye for an eye... Worst of all.. they are not even from Nigeria.. but from neighbouring countries like Niger, Sudan .. etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / 49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation / How Bakare Surajudeen Olatunji Was Killed In Lagos - LASTMA Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.