Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) (39424 Views)

JUST IN: Rivers Gov Summons Emergency Exco Meeting After Lawmakers’ Defection / Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting (2) (3) (4)

Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is Labour Party chapter of Kano after it's meeting on 13/6/2022.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1536094138600390668?t=Goru4ihoaabqeaAR7CqUnw&s=19

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ahmed Bashir, former SA to President Buhari, please take note. Or Go and verify grin

Modified
The rate at which Tinubu urchins quote me is amazing. Why are you guys masturbating on Obi's mandate? I've never insulted Tinubu, the man na my grandpa age mate. Bcoz I no go vote am no mean say I should insult him. If you want to criticize a person, be prepared to give facts, not just bringing some online shiit or being sentimental bcoz Tinubu is Yoruba. Osibanjo or fashola is far better. At his age, Tinubu should be spending more time with his grandchildren, not embarrassing himself on TV. He has the money. Let him goan enjoy himself in the Bahamas. Life is short

194 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by megacity: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
#takebacknigeria

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Munamoqel: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
pleasureosondu:

This is Labour Party chapter of Kano after it's meeting on 13/6/2022.

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1536094138600390668?t=Goru4ihoaabqeaAR7CqUnw&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
na this 9 ipob Kano chapter wan install obi . Dream on .

140 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Frigga13: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hehehehehehehehe

... and some one on my mention said ..”
Obi will win election in Jesus Name Amen” grin

Used to think Na only Yoruba the believe 2023 Na obaship Contest..

Now igbos self Dey reason am regional contest grin

E hard

Power to the people
North 2023

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Unzerious: 5:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
That's the number of Votes Obi will get from Kano State.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
try learn politics. These are grassroot voters. Na people like them politicians need bcoz Dem dey recruit more voters easily. Moreover, Obi no go fit win for Kano neither will Tinubu or Atiku but Obi must take his share of votes from Kano. E pain you ba grin

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Penguin2: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hurricane Obi is coming.

And if the deal between Obi and Kwankwaso succeeds, it will be game over for APC and PDP.

Fools are still living in denial sha

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi effect everywhere you go.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Faiththatworks(m): 5:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
What weed are these Obi online noise makers smoking.
I'm sure it's heavily laced with loud and some psychotic drugs,I really blame all this mods who always transfer delusional news from Twitter to Nairaland.
Peter Obi and his supporters are very very Empty barrrels that will make all the loudest noise before election and crash very heavily by 12pm on election day.
But if this is what will get out Nigerian youths especially those in the south to stop playing football and watching useless films on election day,methinks it's a very good idea

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by sirjustice1575(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2022
The moving train.

The love is just too massive.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Well done guys. I am proud of you all. History will remember the young men and women, who joined forces with Peter Obi to make Nigeria a better place.

Thank you.

45 Likes

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by fyneguy: 6:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by IPIGMODS: 7:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
I just hope Sowore doesn't get more votes than Obi, because with all these online noise, that will be terrible and hurt his chances next time.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022

Some imbesciless never seize to make people laugh

The game is very simple... Just like in the 60s/70s

Ojuckwu wanted Biafra and fought a war, his people were conquered and he fled... In other to keep the defeat permanent Ekwueme was given Vice President and Ojuckwu was lured to contest so as to face a second humiliation and turned to a national joke

Again Ipobian misguided youths want beerfruad Obi was decieved with Vice in 2019 this got Ipobians to calm down abit, they are now getting played for greatest of all humiliation in 2023

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by SensualMan1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Movement!

S/E wrote the memo.
S/S endorsed the memo
Northerners have gotten the memo.

Asiwaju Peter Abubakar Obi is the mechanic for the job.

28 Likes

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Some friends will kill friend because of politics some family will kill each other because of politics, one of my friend has started hating me because I didn't support his choice, the worst part of it, he always want to end every argument to fight and that's not the way forward, convince me logically not by violence.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Took less than 3 weeks for endsars movement to circulate round Nigeria . If Nigerian youth can rise up as they did during endsars, we will choose the Best candidate.

Obi , TinubU, Atiku
Asiwaju Atikulate Obidiently .
Atikulate Obidiently Asiwaju

You Gerrit?

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by omoredia: 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
See fear! Peter Obi of that day

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by verybadmouth(m): 7:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na this classroom size supporters Obi wan use win Presidential election. Joker. Baba no wan spend. Continue oooo.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Klington: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi's the revolution.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Raxxye(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Dem few Sha o, but no problem; it's the beginning of a new movement to set Nigeria free from the shackles of bad leadership!
I wish Nigerians good luck with this. We go do am!
Peter Obi for President!

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Labour Party has suddenly gain momentum.

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by noCAP(m): 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi front, Peter Obi back, Peter center..Peter Obi everywhere. Omo, this man don win election the way I dey see am grin

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by omoredia: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Organic patriots. Fear a man u can't buy with money! Obi all the way!

17 Likes

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by ArewaNightmare: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
They claimed we no get structure

They claimed we can't win a State in the North

They claimed we're not a national party

But at the mention of PETER OBI , they'll cat h cold grin grin grin grin grin

It's a movement not a stomach infrastructure politics

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by specialmati(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
cool cool cool cool aright front front may God bless everyone that is putting up in these fight to rescue our country from this old men that have reckless crippled it. And may all the youths supporting the old money bags receive their senses back. Amen

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Munamoqel:
awon omo Igbo grin ; yeye people

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by daygee12: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
The truth is LP is a regional party, but wait o where is Biafra again, Jokers

Re: Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) by RainValley: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ufjf

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / Orsu LGA Secretariat Gate In Imo Painted With Biafran Colour (Video)