Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation (13144 Views)

MRS Oil Denies Importing Adulterated Fuel / Can I Use 5W30 Engine Oil In Place Of 5W20 In 2003 Honda Accord? / Reasons You Always Have Engine Oil Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Sunofgod(m): 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers (NUPENG) has alerted Nigerians of adulterated engine oil in circulation and has agreed to work with the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) to tame the perpetrators.

The state chairman of Engine Lubricant Dealers (ELD), a wing of NUPENG, Alhaji Hassan Bukar lamented the act he noted was not only rendering motorists incapacitated but also capable of exposing them and travellers to undue danger in the course of journeys.

Earlier, the state commandant of NSCDC, Waziri Goni explained that Umar was arrested last week in Tumfure in Akko local government while selling the fake product to a vigilant NSCDC staff.

“It was one of our staff who ran short of engine oil and needed to top it that approached him (Umar) it was when he saw that it was light that he smelled it and discovered that it smelt like kerosene,” Goni said.

“He then queried him. It was the query that alerted unsuspecting motorists who then drove off.”

Goni told journalists that his Command was ready to join NUPENG and other stakeholders to rid the state of bad elements in disguise.

Meanwhile, Umar admitted that he was working with one Habib Ibrahim based in Kano who has for over a year been supplying him the product.
https://guardian.ng/news/nupeng-warns-of-adulterated-engine-oil-in-circulation/

2 Shares

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Urheadmaster(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Why is it that nothing is ever "right" with Nigeria since Buhari became the president

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Sunofgod(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
I pity Nigeria.......NNPC wella done again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Noted.
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Awise09(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing is been check where are the regulatory body, oh av forgotten is Nija.
Naija youth get your PVC ready oh and use your head 2023 is around the conner.

3 Likes

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by arantess: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
E no get name

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by potbelly(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
No good news anywhere...
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Y2ffarms: 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
May God deliver us from evil men.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Davefed(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Buhair is a disaster and more than plague of Egypt to Nigeria.. Just imagine nocturnal bat taking over from him "MASSIVE DISASTER" to Nigerians.
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by youngeagle(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
When the body that is supposed to protect you always issue warning without doing anything, better know you are on your own

7 Likes

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Kingpele(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
May God never give us a terrorist as a president

2 Likes

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by baike: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Make una help me ask England wetin I do them

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Miyachi: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Na today? This racket has been going on for a long time, it's just that many of these Japanese cars are very forgiving.

8 Likes

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by gambia(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nothing seems to amaze me in this shithole anylonger.
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by ProJectAnatot(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
This is what you get when a country is on autopilot mode.
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Favemmzar200(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
too bad
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by dapsoneh: 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
Peter Obi l'okan

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Ogbodavies(m): 9:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
when u get ADULTERATED people @ d top...wetin u expect
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Ekejoestar(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
Should I call you guys sleepy agency? Because for you to just discover what has been going on in this country says a lot about how incompetent you are.

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by ElohimShenRa(m): 9:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
We all know the only cursed ethnicity in Nigeria that specializes in manufacturing & distributing fake & adulterated products.

All of them from that region are criminals. There’s nobody from that cursed region that isn’t a criminal.

They’re very good at camouflaging the source of their wealth.

Armed Robbers, Kidnappers, Drug Peddlers, Ritualists, Baby Factory, Human Factory, Car Jacking syndicates, Cannibals, just name it.

I like the way the Malaysian & Indonesian Law Enforcement Authorities push them to their gruesome deaths from the top of high-rise buildings while claiming they jumped to commit suicide.

I told them that no bastard from their cursed region will EVER rule Nigeria, they kept on attacking me like they do to everybody who tell them the factual & unblemished truth.

This is the price they pay for their intolerance, impatience, hatred & their domineering and parasitic nature.

In the 70’s, when the spate of armed robbery was skyrocketing, these cursed bastards lied that the Ghanaians were responsible, and that was why the Ghanaians were chased back to their Country.

It was not until the 90’s that we saw the true picture of what was really happening, hence the introduction & integration of burglary proof into all our buildings.

In the 80’s, nobody knew about fake & sub-standard products until these cannibalistic bastards claimed to be more industrious & commerce-driven than the British.

I am a very fair & rational being. I am not saying that other tribes & ethnicity are not complicit in these vices, but all you need to do is check the demographic ratio & frequency of these perpetrated crimes - and you’ll have your answer.

Look, I know some bastards will quote me to spew their usual nonsense that I’m hate-filled.

I do not hate you. I am merely reciprocating & reflecting the ugly image in your mirrors back to you, and unlike Jesus who preached Love & Forgiveness to his followers for their misdeeds, whatever you bring to my doorstep, you’ll get back in 100 folds.

Nobody has a monopoly of madness. You cannot plant guava and expect to harvest pineapple.

Look at bastard they’re presenting to become the next President of Nigeria?

They say charity begins at home but for these bastards, their charity begins in Lagos and Overseas.

You want to foist “Pandora Obituary” on us as the next President so that you can Legalize Cannibalism, Cocaine-Trafficking & Homosexuality? Sango will obliterate all your gorilla-chest-beating fathers & your Yam-Legged whoring Mothers.

I keep on pondering and wondering what would have become of Lagos State & Yoruba Land as a whole if Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo and his gallant regiment had not stopped the invading BIAFRANS at Ore during the civil war?

The bastard children of Satan from the East of the Niger would have been gloating & beating their gorilla hairy chests on how their ancestors conquered Yoruba Land during the war.

If not anything, at least, we all saw how that bastard Orji Uzo-Kalu boasted that Igbos generated 60% of the IGR in Lagos State - just before the NDLEA began to open their rotten criminal yanshes.

Yes, they generate that much for us in Lagos through their drug-trafficking, overseas car-jacking-syndicates & human-trafficking.

Brig. Gen. Buba Marwa, may God continue to bless & uphold you. Any bastard caught for drug-trafficking should be sent to the guillotine.

I am very happy & delighted at the way iPOB, ESN & UGM are setting your region on fire, so that when the time is ripe for us to rid you rotten maggots from the Southwest, we will be waiting for those of you who would want to hide & take refuge under our umbrella that you & your cursed & inglorious ancestors have always despised.

The seed of hatred that you have planted and watering in the hearts of my people is gradually germinating & growing into a mighty iroko tree.

Awon Oloriburuku omo ale jati-jati ikeji eranko.

May Sango, Ogun & Esu Laalu Ogirioko obliterate any cursed bastard that reports or quotes my comment to spew gibberish (Asę).

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Willis2(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
alright nah
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Cokahot: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
Well na to sbaply go buy my castrol or mobil 1 down now. Everything for naija don end. Fake oil,fake food,fake president,fake age,fake drugs,fake result,just name it.
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by victorazy(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
JUST WARNING, NO ONE IS GOING TO JAIL.
Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Gremaaa9(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sunofgod:

https://guardian.ng/news/nupeng-warns-of-adulterated-engine-oil-in-circulation/

Buy Hausa traditional caps At Affordable price.
Nationwide delivery.

Contact me on WhatsApp : 08101163077

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by Hushbingo: 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
Hmm

Re: NUPENG Warns Of Adulterated Engine Oil In Circulation by LaSenior: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does A/c Wear Off Car Engine? / Hennessy Unveils The New Venom F5,Which Could Be The 1st Road Car To Hit 300mph / How Do You Verify Prices When Your Mech Gives You A List Worth 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.