Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector (557 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / How Nigeria's Kings Lost Their Power - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by EngrMarve(m): 9:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
The Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate tweeted on his verified Twitter account that he has traveled to Egypt to study how Egypt improved in Power, Education and finance sector.
He tweeted:
I just departed for Egypt on a 3-day visit as part of my detailed study of comparable countries to Nigeria. In Egypt, I am expected to understudy, among others, the Egyptian Power Sector, Education, Planning and Finance Sectors. -PO

Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by JAMO84: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
I thought he already knew all those things

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by Jostoman: 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thank you Peter obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by Crixxx: 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
JAMO84:
I thought he already knew all those things
So he shouldn't expand his knowledge?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by yahoosurepass(m): 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by promzy555(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Nigerians pls dis is our saviour who God has sent.

I am not a politician, but I just believe he will purify Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
God bless you Sir.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives At Egypt To Study Their Power, Education And Finance Sector by Mynd44: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2022

(1)

PDP Rep Says He Earns N697k As Salary, Allows TV Station To Display Credit Alert / 2023: A Nairalander Releases New 'Prophecy' / How Atiku Bribe APC With N5 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.