Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City (11226 Views)

Peter Obi: We Will Decongest Lagos Seaport And Move To Other Seaports / Public Sector: Ugwuanyi Moves To Constitute EXCO As Security Committee Finalizes / Ugwuanyi Moves To Complete Enugu Int’l Conference Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by OEPHIUS(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2022
In keeping with his administration’s Urban Renewal drive, Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, on Tuesday, inspected Trans Ekulu Bridge, Enugu, with a view to beautifying the area as one of the gateways to Enugu City.

Gov. Ugwuanyi also inspected vehicular traffic at the bridge and the connecting roads in other to proffer solution to the gridlock being experienced by road users in the axis basically caused by increase in population strength of the state.

Gov. Ugwuanyi further inspected the New Market axis of Enugu City, which is another gateway to the city, ahead of his administration’s plans to reconstruct and modernize the roundabout and maintain the roads to give the area the face-lift it deserves.

From the New Market, the governor moved to inspect the ongoing construction of Justice Nwazota-Ilogu Close Road, GRA, Enugu, with a spur to Works Road Layout.

Gov. Ugwuanyi thereafter inspected Leadway Insurance Street, GRA, Enugu and other bypasses, for necessary interventions, aimed at decongesting traffic in the city.

Already, the newly constructed T-junction Flyover Bridge by Nike Lake Road, Enugu East Local Government Area, and the reconstructed and modernized Milliken Hill Road, Ngwo, Enugu North LGA, have provided the needed face-lift and traffic decongestion in the two gateways to Enugu City.

#EnuguStateIsInTheHandsOfGod
#amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1716661715344053&id=100010007227700

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Mandate2023: 6:51am On Jun 15, 2022
I wonder why igbos always run away from their state, region when there's enough and deserted places in the east

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Iceclan(m): 6:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Seen and hope to be seen again
Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Rastaramsey(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2022
Good work bro....

Igbo governors are the best jare....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by KNOWMORE56: 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Oephius, the Enugu State PDP governor to be (i.e Mr Peter Ndubisi) is from where? I mean, his zone/ constituency
Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Rastaramsey(m): 7:03am On Jun 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
I wonder why igbos always run away from their state, region when there's enough and deserted places in the east

No need to dey wonder anything grin grin

Na every tribe dey guilty of that shit...

30 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
That's nice move for the development of the city. Also, the development should not be focused on the city only.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by BigBelleControl(m): 7:23am On Jun 15, 2022
Last-minute tiding up

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by helinues: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Sissy Enugu

grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by anonimi: 7:24am On Jun 15, 2022
OEPHIUS:

How much has he done to employ teachers for 100% enrolment of children in free primary, secondary and vocational schools?
How useful are beautified streets and infrastructure without educating every child as the northerners have done with almajiris creating insecurity there
At least we know that Thiefnuibu has failed Lagosians in this regard since 1999, but cluelessly expects to be rewarded with presidency next year for packaging his fellow failure, Bubu as the solution to all problems in 2015.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by money121(m): 7:24am On Jun 15, 2022
Seen
Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by McGg: 7:25am On Jun 15, 2022
And where is the congestion

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by maziengr: 7:27am On Jun 15, 2022
What a shit are you talking about here. Naming some street work as legacy of ugwuanyi in Enugu State is very shameful.

10 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by shantti(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
McGg:
And where is the congestion

If u r going to imt from phase six, damija or gra, in the morning, the congestion is horrible. The same thing in the afternoon around 3:30pm.

5 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by bpalace(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Enugu city u abandoned for 7 yrs now, Enugu is not in your hands sir, but God
Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Kenmatt(m): 7:28am On Jun 15, 2022
KNOWMORE56:
Oephius, the Enugu State PDP governor to be (i.e Mr Peter Ndubisi) is from where? I mean, his zone/ constituency

If you're an Igbo man, especially from Anambra or Enugu, from his Sure name "Mbah" you should have known where he is from.

If you're also familiar with the cool and peaceful rotational Enugu Politics, you ought to have known the Zone it's their turn to churn out the Governor this time round.

Enugu State is in the Hand of God

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Nonybb: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2022
This man is highly incompetent

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by uchaymart(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2022
Worst female Governor of all time....

You carry us trabaye cry cry..

Your campaign promises were; "vote for me and I will change the face of Enugu for good.

You won elections, and you handed us over to God

May your future be like what you have done for Enugu.. cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by mancanoe: 7:30am On Jun 15, 2022
My 042.
Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Es350: 7:31am On Jun 15, 2022
Useless governor.

I don't know why the SE is cursed with useless governors. From Ikpeazu the kerosene dealer to the supreme court adminstrator to this sisi that calls himself a governor.

It's really painful. cry

12 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Zelenskyy(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Atiku choose this man as your running mate...

Give the South East a sense of belonging and inclusiveness in the scheme of things..

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by PotatoSalad(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2022
OEPHIUS tell your master to decongest these first.
I've never seen Enugu state this dirty.
Cleanliness is next to godliness. It's only people living in enugu that will never fall for all your social media propaganda.

12 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by McGg: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
shantti:

If u r going to imt from phase six, damija or gra, in the morning, the congestion is horrible. The same thing in the afternoon around 3:30pm.

There should be a pictorial evidence
Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by CheapHomes1: 7:40am On Jun 15, 2022
OEPHIUS:

How does inspection decongest traffic and beautify Enugu city? Did he go about planting flowers, picking refuse and acting as traffic warden during the inspection?

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Jlow2: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Mandate2023:
we re entrepreneurs we re explorers, we re business men, we re not running away, go to the east and see mansion's, we re not lazy, we believe in prosperity, we re everywere in the world, your pple that come to Onitsha and aba to buy goods re they runing away? No they came to do business, that why were ever an Igbo man dies they must carry him to his homeland

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by CheapHomes1: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
Kenmatt:

If you're an Igbo man, especially from Anambra or Enugu, from his Sure name "Mbah" you should have known where he is from.

If you're also familiar with cool and peaceful rotational Enugu Politics, you ought to have known the Zone it's their turn to churn out the Governor this time round.

Enugu State is in the Hand of God

If Enugu state is in the hands of God, then which work is ugwuanyi doing and which salary is he collecting?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Moves To Beautify, Decongest Traffic In Enugu City by Fadafada231(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2022
KNOWMORE56:

He is from Nkanu, Enugu East

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Electoral Politics: The Politics Of Violence And Intimidation / Conclusion Of N4.5bn Onitsha River Port Concession Mired In Controversy / 2023: Tinubu Not Stopping Any Youth From Contesting For Presidency – Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.