Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally (38716 Views)

Ekiti Rally:Peter Obi And Labour Party Stop Embarrassing Yourselves / Eleyi Of Lagos Mistakenly Revealed Tinubu's Real Age (photo) / Buhari Endorses Dapo Abiodun As Ogun Governor, Amosun's Thugs Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Peacecore: 12:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
undecided
hotseat:
This handshake is getting closer to the groins!

Haba!

Which one be "Eleyi of Ogun State" again?

At this rate, Fayemi may be tempted to introduce Osunbande as the "Judas Iscariot 1 of the Universe" o!
��
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by NaijaCars4sale: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Confusion don dey start
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Tareq1105: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
olasaad:

Thank God it is Peter Obi that travel to Egypt to understudy the Egyptian government. You people keep praising him for the act. But if it is Atiku or Kwakwanso now you people will say they went there to learn Sharia and how to Islamize Nigeria. Hypocrite gbó gbó.

Is it not shameful and laughable that Obi, at this time travel to Egypt to understudy their education, power and finance?

You guys don't need to go far, Tinubu has the capacity and experience.

I can't wait to watch Tinubu and your overrated Obi on national TV debate and that's when you would know the brain and experience that Tinubu is made of.

4 Likes

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by TempleHouse: 12:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Klington:
Tilinbu is a big joke.

He will never have access to our common wealth.
Your commonwealth
Awa lokan oooh !!!

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Tareq1105: 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
sucess001:
Stupidity at its peak. Only APC can do this.

An insult to the office of the governor and shaky shaky daddy did no even deem it fit to apologize or retract the statement.

Insulted the people of Ogun state and. Making mockery of it. Disgraceful.

Which one is your own? Why are you taking Panadol for another man's headache?

Did eleyi complained to you? If Tinubu called him eleyi, he's his brother and political leader.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by OlawaleBammie: 12:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fumbled345:
How i wish labour party didnt back off, i wanted to see how popular they are in ekiti state..... All this will be important for 2023 presidential election, atleast they will know what they expect from ekiti state.....
But according yo Alexbells, dey dont need any vote from the whole yoruba land
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Lanretoye(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Klington:
Tilinbu is a big joke.

He will never have access to our common wealth.
who told u that u have have common wealth

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by TempleHouse: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
mastertek:
He should only apologize for imposing someone like Abiodun on the people of Ogun state, making the state the worst in Southwest, it's not everybody that's has brain to govern any government institution.

That man is a catastrophic, he should be stone to death, people of Ogun are suffering from basic infrastructure, the man has no common sense, only govern on Twitter,

Rubbish

Stone to death
How are you better than the bandits of Zamfara state
You need a therapist for “Anger Tantrum”
What can you say to Yeye Bello then ?
You might suggest Yeye Bello and his children to be hanged as well.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by AlexBells(m): 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
Oga, if you want to quote me, you be sincere about it, I said Western Region is Tinubu's stronghold and not our priority, west is not a is decided and there is no need focusing much energy there, I would rather go Middle belt and South South, why not Tinubu come to Enugu and check his popularity here. The Yorubas tired of misrule will vote Obi and those ones needs Obi in Egypt to improve

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by otipoju(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
olasaad:

Thank God it is Peter Obi that travel to Egypt to understudy the Egyptian government. You people keep praising him for the act. But if it is Atiku or Kwakwanso now you people will say they went there to learn Sharia and how to Islamize Nigeria. Hypocrite gbó gbó.

Peter Obi is way smarter than i thought. If he can make trips and have photo sessions with King of Saudi Arabia and Dubai it will help assuage any fears among hard core islamic fundamentalists in the north.

If he can have interactions and relationships with the owners of Islam, and those ones top are willing to have relationships with a catholic and he willing to learna thing or two from them, it shows he respects their religion and robs his enemies of religious armour to use against him.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
olasaad:

Everybody tinubu made is called Eleyi. That is their official title even fayemi and now Akeredolu.

Ur Eleyi is waiting for u in front.

Sm1 went to understudy how to solve specific problems in Nigeria and u are talking like he went to dubai carry ashi undecided
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Filitipy12: 12:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Gzv

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by TempleHouse: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
otipoju:

Peter Obi is way smarter than i thought. If he can make trips and have photo sessions with King of Saudi Arabia and Dubai it will help assuage any fears among hard core islamic fundamentalists in the north.

If he can have interactions and relationships with the owners of Islam, and those ones top are willing to have relationships with a catholic and he willing to learna thing or two from them, it shows he respects their religion and robs his enemies of religious armour to use against him.
Unfortunately, Peter Obi cannot have access to Saudi King or the Officials because he has no political clout like the Americans contesting for such position of power.
No one gives official recognition to unelected officials from Africa unlike their American counterpart.
Not even Atiku can have access to any Saudi Officials except on personal friendship with the officials.
Peter Obi is just catching the cruise like the anointed Aso Rock occupant propped up by online eligible voters with no PVC in real life.
Bubble will soon burst !

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Fumbled345: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
lol... Every single vote counts
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by AlexBells(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fumbled345:
lol... Every single vote counts
You really believe that dude, I said regional South West that's the rest of the West aside Lagos is Tinubu's stronghold and going there to campaign when Obi should understand basic strategy is a morale damper not advisable.

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by otipoju(m): 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
TempleHouse:

Unfortunately, Peter Obi cannot have access to Saudi King or the Officials because he has no political clout like the Americans contesting for such position of power.
No one gives official recognition to unelected officials from Africa unlike their American counterpart.
Not even Atiku can have access to any Saudi Officials except on personal friendship with the officials.
Peter Obi is just catching the cruise like the anointed Aso Rock occupant propped up by online eligible voters with no PVC in real life.
Bubble will soon burst !

You guys love to underrate people a lot. Obi is not a loudmouth and he was not a nobody before becoming a governor.

As i sit here , I have a Saudi friend who happens to be a nephew to the King. He even told me the man has a wife from Nigeria and she is one of his favourites.

Even if Obi does not have a personal contact with the King he can call favours from a friend to set up something. What do you think those executive courses at Harvard and Cambridge are for? You learn small you network heavily.

Obi was recently invited for a one on one meeting with the British Prime Minister. Days after he left the PDP. Bro Rest.

Never assume that you know everything. Expand you mind .

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Okhuadams(m): 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
olasaad:

that is Nigeria for you

1 Like

Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Klington: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lanretoye:
who told u that u have have common wealth
Of course, i know you're completely delusional and uninformed.
Continue to wallow in your self afflicted ignorance.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Lanretoye(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Klington:

Of course, i know you're completely delusional and uninformed.
Continue to wallow in your self afflicted ignorance.
your common wealth is what you work for with your bare hands,very soon yoy will grow up to reality.you think you will live on stipends for long?,stay there and be waiting for common wealth.common wealth koor,manner from heaven ni.you better find something to do with your life before reality is dawn on you.maybe it is me that is ignorant or your elders at home.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by edungene7: 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
imagine the Temerity an insult to the governor is an insult to the good people of Ogun state you guys are laughing now a tyrant is trying to emerge using yr votes if he can call a whole sitting governor Eleyi which is equivalent to a bastard I wonder what an ordinary citizen of Ogun state would be worth Tinubu is said to have raised political thugs everywia in the southwest with financial inducement you guys thing he is doing it for nothing he wants to be an emperor that no one can there go against is wish you guys are building a monster that will destroy u soonest
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by murphybo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Success77x:

If you understand the pics below, you'll see the essence of understudying a progressive Nation.

I'll only vote for Tinubu on one occasion, that's if he can pass thread through a needle within 30days.

I am obediently obedient.
Even if Obi ends up having zero vote, that vote is from me.

Na Tailor he dey run for?
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Kfed4ril(m): 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2022
nazicartel:
I'm also waiting for that. But seriously. Labour would've campaigned for their candidate. Instead of collapsing to APC

I don’t think they had a candidate.
If the did it would result to expulsion of the state chairman.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by gotnel: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingpele:
This life self, how can ordinary former governor of a state gather mind insult or use degrading words at sitting governor and everyone is making a joke out of it ,this was a terrible insult to the office of governor, well he stole enough funds to be able to do that
Tinubu is a big deal in Nigeria political terrain.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Yankee101: 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
It’s an insult
Yahoo boy
Drug baron kingpin mentor
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by olamike02: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
The insignificant few shouting OBI will be swallowed up when the real electioneering begins.
All internet warriors will be silenced when their leaders are dollarized. Labor leaders are the most unfaithful sets of people. If you have any hope that a labor leaders will help you , you're on fantasy cruise.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by okunola123(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Of course. Dapo deserved to be called ELEYI and will stamp it gbam��
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by ariesbull: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Aidejay:
Eleyi & Emi lo kan. grin
This people sabi cruiseee.
dem too play
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by pheesayor(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
They still have Osun to test their popularity, but it has to be with a very popular candidate to replicate Mimiko's feat.

Fumbled345:
How i wish labour party didnt back off, i wanted to see how popular they are in ekiti state..... All this will be important for 2023 presidential election, atleast they will know what they expect from ekiti state.....
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by Funkybabee(f): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please I need that music ooo

Eleyi of ogun stat
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by orisa37: 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
fayemi-introduces-gov-abiodun-as-eleyi-of-ogun-state.

COOOOORECT.
SPICK AND SPAN BAPTISM FROM OGA TINUBU.
Re: Fayemi Introduces Abiodun As ‘Eleyi Of Ogun State’ At Ekiti Rally by makantemi(m): 10:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
olasaad:

The personalities you were comparing Peter Obi with have had several travels to every part of the world they so desire but has it transform to any growth for the nation? If while they govern the nation; insecurity, poverty, killings and economic downturn fester in the land, you will agree with me that is what they have been learning from all there gallivanting around the world.

If you don't mind, let Obi travel anywhere he likes.
It's his money
It's his time
It's his energy
It's his priority
It's his pattern and preparation for the task ahead.
It's his turn to show us what his travel around holds for Nigeria.

If the ilks you are comparing peter with have made any good out of their wanton and wasteful tourism around the world with tax payers fund, Nigeria will be better off than it is now.

I see a better Nigeria with Peter Obi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Doctored Videos Used To Propagate False Claims / Bauchi First Lady, Aisha Bala-Muhammad's Convoy Trapped On A Bad Road / Atiku Mum As Chicago State University Releases Tinubu’s Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.