Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? (822 Views)

Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You / Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by homopoliticus: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Please Nlanders, which of the European countries can I go and study and also get to work with a budget of 2.5million naira please? UK school fees is quite expensive so I don’t think that’s an option tho.
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by osato45: 11:39am On Jun 15, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please Nlanders, which of the European countries can I go and study and also get to work with a budget of 2.5million naira please? UK school fees is quite expensive so I don’t think that’s an option tho.
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
check Lithuania, Estonia and follow wakawaka doctor on twitter

1 Like

Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
try russia

1 Like

Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by segzysexy(m): 6:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala
Czech republic

1 Like

Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by JapaProf: 7:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Mainly Eastern Europe. Here are some countries you should focus on:

Russia
Lithuania
Estonia
Poland
Czech Republic.

Tips
Pick a country
Check for your course in the universities in the country.
Send e-mails to their respective admissions offices.
Get your documents ready for application, passport, transcripts, certificates and other relevant documents.

Wish you success in your travel journey smiley
Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by digitite: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Go to Central or NorthEastern Europe.
Re: Which Of The European Countries Can I Go To For Studies And Relocation? by BigDawsNet: 8:36am On Jun 19, 2022
homopoliticus:
Please help me out guys!
Cc @lalasticala

With 2.5m you just got to the half way... find another 2.5m if you really wanna study I'm UK or Scotland

But if u can find 3m.. you can try Southern Cyprus...
The study permit gives you free access movement to Croatia, Bulgaria, Romania... Only on visit tho...

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Drive In Nigeria Before Traveling Abroad / I Don't Have A Guarantor For My Passport I Applied For Online / Thank God I Have Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.