Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? (1780 Views)

Which Other Countries Can You Travel To With A UK Visa? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / These Ten Countries Can Sell Citizenship To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
Please my people and which of these Europe countries can I travel to with ease for 2 months and with 3million naira on low key.

The countries I'm considering are:

Czech
Slovakia
Lithuania
Latvia
UK
Netherlands

Is it possible?
Thanks
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Plz o I need help
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by mryoung16: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2018
whats your purpose of wanting to travel? try and be specific as for people to know where to start helping, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2018
I just want to cool off. No business no school but if u call it tourism I might agree a little with u. Just want to travel out stay 2months and come back.
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
knc:
Plz o I need help
how you go used 3m travel
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
amani63:
how you go used 3m travel

Boss is it too small??
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
knc:

Boss is it too small??
nooo
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
amani63:
nooo

Via person wey never travel I no want story that touches when I get there. Just want to chill for 2 months make contacts and come back. I no be extravagant person. So which of the country's u feel would be easier and better
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
knc:

Via person wey never travel I no want story that touches when I get there. Just want to chill for 2 months make contacts and come back. I no be extravagant person. So which of the country's u feel would be easier and better
well none of the country you mentioned I like
Had it be you mentioned Germany
I will say is OK
The choice is your bro
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Jorussia(m): 2:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
All the countries above are not difficult to get visa with #3m may be with d exception of UK and Netherlands. However, I haven't heard of somebody going to Europe just to tour for 2months.I doubt if you will be granted a tourist visa valid for 2months in any EU member country. My advice for you is find somebody in the UK to send u an invitation.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
Jorussia:
All the countries above are not difficult to get visa with #3m may be with d exception of UK and Netherlands. However, I haven't heard of somebody going to Europe just to tour for 2months.I doubt if you will be granted a tourist visa valid for 2months in any EU member country. My advice for you is find somebody in the UK to send u an invitation.

Thanks boss. I will make enquiry about the invitation levels
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by justwise(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
knc:

Thanks boss. I will make enquiry about the invitation levels

An IV from anybody in the U.K will not help you if that person is not related to you and if you don't have an evidence to support how you made that 3m.

Do you work or run your own business? Can you submit paper evidence to support source of that 3m?
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
But If anyone has different suggestion I go like am
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Misscaring(f): 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
knc:
I just want to cool off. No business no school but if u call it tourism I might agree a little with u. Just want to travel out stay 2months and come back.

can one travel as visiting? I really don't know much about travelling stuffs
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by CowbellY: 4:49pm On Sep 08, 2018
knc:

Boss is it too small??

Did you make your trip ?

It's end of the year now. Different travel deals popping up.
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by aniola1995(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2018
with that money you can tour like 3 countries.. Dubai south Africa And probably one of the Asia country. use like 2/3 weeks and come back. you will enjoy it...
Re: Which Of These Europe Countries Can I Travel To? by Giftedmouth: 10:15am On May 22, 2019
Hello knc please can I get your email address
Or you can reach me on mine
Babajide002@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Student In Hong Kong(prospective Msc, Phd Student) / Schengen Visa Urgent Enquiry (sweden/denmark) / Travel Agents Are Ole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.