Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States (44438 Views)

LP: I am National Youth leader yet Obi silent on my attack in Benin - Eragbe / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Nonsoco80(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
God forbid

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
post=113827276:
Awwwww, what an uncommon pandora politician.....

As seen somewhere on Nairaland......

You have no iota of shame in you. What exactly has this administration offered Nigerians?

Be sincere deep down within you.

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Legendforte: 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
grin grin grin
ObiTsunami ObiTyPhoon ObiHurricane ObiQuake
Obithunder Obitremor Obicyclone Obivolcano Obiblizzard
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by dominique(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2022
You're campaigning for somebody without his party's logo, what manner of campaign is that? On election day, will the voters be looking for his name not the logo of his party
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by IMASTEX: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Light78:
Peter is spreading like fire

I am certain Buhari will ensure a free and fair election. That's the only way for him to have peace of mind.
grin grin grin person wey fit drink water keep cup in the face of insecurities na you dey use the word "certain" for.
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by PoliteActivist: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
minks:
Obi has become a political movement that will root out the evil APC and PDP who have squandered our resources for decades.
It's time Nigerians rise up to the occasion and vote a reliable and trustworthy leader who actually knows how to lead.

They are so trembling. They can sense the inevitable!
The people have awoken and have found someone to coalesce around.
#MovenentMPO!!!
#GenerationMPO!!!

2 Likes

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by mastercee(m): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Structure doesn't mean Igbo Traders Association shocked

We'll start seeing the Obi wave in the first election of 2022 since the primaries in Ekiti on Saturday. Let's see how Labour Party performs in Ekiti.

On a serious note though, fear elections in Nigeria. I voted Gani Fawehinmi that year in the presidential election and when result came out Gani had 2 votes in Nigeria. Me shock, even Gani sef shock.

APC and PDP will rig this election that is why I am not so hopeful that Obi will make any difference without structure.

That Gani Fawehinmi part was either a lie or you are just catching cruise. How can someone contest for a general election and gets 2 votes, he doesn't have family and friends?

Below is the screenshot of the result of the election

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by plaindealer: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Pandora is understudying structure in Egypt... grin
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Makowonda: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Let's join hands and support our internet president.The real life presidential hopefuls between the PDP and APC will participate in next year's presidential election.

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by PoliteActivist: 2:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nonsoco80:
God forbid

You said it. SICK, OLD, INFIRM, FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT, and now also fetish (see below)

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Kdon2: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Light78:

I am certain Buhari will ensure a free and fair election. That's the only way for him to have peace of mind.

Make una dey deceive una self o...2023 around the corner we go know what is what then! grin
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Sunnyski: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ride on, we love you all
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by PoliteActivist: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

We'll start seeing the Obi wave in the first election of 2022 since the primaries in Ekiti on Saturday. Let's see how Labour Party performs in Ekiti.

Kdon2:

Make una dey deceive una self o...2023 around the corner we go know what is what then! grin

You are confusing two things. Labour Party is NOT Obi. Obi is a movement! The other two parties can sense the Tsunami comming. That's why they are quaking in their boots. The people have awoken and have found someone to coalesce around!

#MovementMPO!!!
#GenerationMPO!!!
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by deeva2: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Naija politic no be by gathering neighbours to take pic and post on social media..

How do u think this kind movement can be a threat to Jagaboss.
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Lightorder: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
Na wa oh....Both Tinubu,Atiku and this peter Obi, none of them be saints undecided. They are all criminals.....I only pity youths wey dey carry their matter for head.......

Rubbish undecided
you have made no comment
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Lightorder: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
waste of time and energy by haters . Real change is here and thieves are catching cold
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by plaindealer: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You are confusing two things. Labour Party is NOT Obi. Obi is a movement! The other two parties can sense the Tsunami comming. The people have awoken and have someone to coalesce around

#MovementMPO!!!
#GenerationMPO!!!

And the man still run to Labor party after rejection by the PDP.

Why not just leave Labor party alone and just form his own party with his movement since the movement is so powerful..

Tsunami ko, snow ni.. grin grin
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Henryifi: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

On a serious note though, fear elections in Nigeria. I voted Gani Fawehinmi that year in the presidential election and when result came out Gani had 2 votes in Nigeria. Me shock, even Gani sef shock.

APC and PDP will rig this election that is why I am not so hopeful that Obi will make any difference without structure.

No more rigging now, voting now is done electronically in real time (i.e instantly)

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Lightorder: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
plaindealer:

And the man still run to Labor party after rejection by the PDP.

Why not just leave Labor party alone and just form his own party with his movement since the movement is so powerful..

Tsunami ko, snow ni.. grin grin
who be this one? Boychild, go home and wash the plates . Talk when you grow up. Hawking orange never tire you abi ?
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Crvrider: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author= post=113827337][/quote]

Because you've not been asked who killed Funsho Williams, abi?
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by hotseat: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
The King Pharaoh himself!

Just shadowboxing!
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by PoliteActivist: 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
deeva2:
Naija politic no be by gathering neighbours to take pic and post on social media..

How do u think this kind movement can be a threat to Jagaboss.

Obi transcends the usual Naija politics and the two parties can sense it. That's why they're trembling. grin
The people have finally awoken and have found someone to coalesce around! No more business as usual!

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Ijoba85: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Inside person compound. Keep deceiving yourselves
Light78:

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by zicoraads: 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

...Taraba? T. Y Danjuma's Taraba? grin grin

Delusions of grandeur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by plaindealer: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
zicoraads:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

...Taraba? T. Y Danjuma's Taraba? grin grin

Delusions of grandeur.

They are the most deluded people on the surface of the earth...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by freshboi88: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Nigerians are not voting for party Mu.Mu, we are voting for individuals. Nobody knows and cares about the labour party in Ekiti. So, you no get point. Only Obi we know!

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by plaindealer: 3:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
I go laff taya after the election, the crying, wailing and massive tantrums go be earth-shaking.....

..lass lass, den go return to their we want biafra shants and ipobian terrorist activities..

So predictable..

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by ejimatic: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by plaindealer: 3:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
freshboi88:

Nigerians are not voting for party Mu.Mu, we are voting for individuals. Nobody knows and cares about the labour party in Ekiti. So, you no get point. Only Obi we know!

What kind of warped political mentality is this sef?

You people are never serious.. grin grin
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by olisaEze(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
And the crowd in the pics keep growing with each passing day... grin
Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Theoarhics: 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
AT THIS STAGE, ITHINK PETER OBI NEEDS TO BE WORKING WITH HIS SECURITY. WE DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO OUR PRESIDENT BEFORE THE ELECTIONS AND SWEARING IN CEREMONY NEXT YEAR MAY 29TH

1 Like

Re: No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States by Smhaykins(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
DrChukki:
It has never happened like this before in the history of Nigeria...

1. Youths came out massively to get Voters Card for the sake of one man.

2. Nigerians took away tribe, religion and ethnicity and came out to project one man.

3. Individuals voluntarily making huge donations in cash and properties just to support one man.

4. All youths across Nigeria speak one voice and keep calling one man across every divide.

5. The people gave their support to a candidate in a party that was termed an "NGO".

6. Many Nigerians running massive political campaigns for one man without being paid a kobo.

GOD shocked

I must tell us this, if Peter Obi should win this election, the new Nigeria we all have been praying for has finally arrived.

I have no issues with anyone supporting PDP, APC or NNPP, my own is that Peter Obi is a prayer answered.

Naso then tell us about Buhari in 2015, you better look for money to japa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Oyetola Reconciles With Aregbesola / Handover Of Agulu Lake Hotel To Golden Tulip By Anambra Governor Obiano (Photos) / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.