Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. (739 Views)

Inside The $350 Million Abandoned TINAPA RESORT! What Has Changed In 2024 / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / Goodbye To Nairaland From Tonight. This Is Anti-igbo Website. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nairaland 2009- 2017 was pure fun,educating and sureal meduim that join people from different part africa together.

A place for seeing beutiful pictures from many cities in Nigeria and beyond!.

Nairaland use to be an educative platform in past. When ever i seek solution through google the top recomendations were quora, nairaland and reddit. I learnt alot from Nl.

Comments back then was pure fun!.

Notwitstanding the city location, every nigerian city was celebratf back then.

I remember how nigeria viewed maiduguri as their baby city and was happy for her growth.

All hail Rosiki,kuruptniga and co for putting nigeria in the map.

Nairaland of today feels like afghan even without any ravaged city or guns in it.

Childrens are everywhere,paid politcalist are the dominant people on nairaland.. Sigh

If only wishes were horses! I had like to wake up one day and see nigeria loving themselves.

Obi cubana! Big name! Femi otedola! Big name! Alinko dangote! Big name!.

2009 nostalogy.

2 Likes

Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
The effect of Tribalism. People left because of this.
The posts i see on the political section is something else some are even happy puting their tribalistic comments on their signature. undecided

1 Like

Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Liebermantic: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can you grow an economy by borrowing excessively as we see in Nigeria?
Spend wisely and block all the loopholes of money looting
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Golan007: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nigeria is on its way out that's why.

Also, what have the owners done to revamp this site? No upgrades, nothing!

1 Like

Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
9182736455O1999:
The effect of Tribalism. People left because of this.
The posts i see on the political section is something else some are even happy puting their tribalistic comments on their signature. undecided

God save us cry

Musa,ayo and emeka used to be nigerian names.

But now its now a means of ethnic shaming.

Come on guys! We are cool! Right?

The battle is between the old cargos! Remember when we used wait for the oldies to fade away so we can build a country for ourselves, right?
What changed?
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Liebermantic:
Can you grow an economy by borrowing excessively as we see in Nigeria?
Spend wisely and block all the loopholes of money looting

Then we should be hating on the goverment not ourselves na, we are all victims in this.

Come on bro!.

Wake up!

With what muric,ojiuzor kalu and el rufai are saying! Naija ain't breaking the top elites are interested in naija unity!

Why not we just forge and love ourselves so we can complain in ONE VOICE!
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

God save us cry

Musa,ayo and emeka used to be nigerian names.

But now its now a means of ethnic shaming.

Come on guys! We are cool! Right?

The battle is between the old cargos! Remember when we used wait for the oldies to fade away so we can build a country for ourselves, right?
What changed?
Still dunno. It just keeps getting worse and it doesn't seem like something we can curb any longer.
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
9182736455O1999:

Still dunno. It just keeps getting worse and it doesn't seem like something we can curb any longer.

We can if we wan to.

Its in our hand!

I love you bro! From my heart!

You are a brother man to me!.

Why should i hate you? Did you offend me.

Naija wake up! Na we dey do ourselve!

1 Like

Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:
We can if we wan to.
Its in our hand!
I love you bro! From my heart!
You are a brother man to me!.

Why should i hate you? Did you offend me.

Naija wake up! Na we dey do ourselve!
Thanks Mehn. The thing dey tire me. wonder what they gain.
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by OkCornel(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
Till tomorrow, I still can’t understand why people fight over tribal and racial differences.

You never chose to be born Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo etc…so why the bitter quarrels?
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by AustineE1: 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2022
From 2010- 2014 nairaland was more like a public institution where people tap knowledge from however around 2014 or there about,the hatred for GEJ by some people who think that a minority like GEJ does not deserve to be president,where sponspored to fill the social media space and sell there wicked agenda,they came with all form of tribal slurs,name calling and pronounced bitterness.
I remember bluetooth,Ilekedi,okija juju,Afam4eva,Ucheosefoh,Nobody,Abagwaro,Anambradota,Ezendigbo,Nagoma,Dandoki,Vedaxcool,Mu2sa2,naijaking1 et al where all very active then.
....nairaland is a paradise lost.
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by vonxe: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
It is still like that.
There are many sections you can learn from, just stay out of politics section if you dont want to experience tribalism

I became a successful farmer today thanks to nairaland and others
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
vonxe:
It is still like that.
There are many sections you can learn from, just stay out of politics section if you dont want to experience tribalism

I became a successful farmer today thanks to nairaland and others

Politics section 2012 is a night and day comparism today's politics.

The phone and tech secs is almost dead only few marketers selling used gadgets, some fan boys and youtubers their.

Romans section is filled with kids and pervs.

Travel section is now aba vs oshogbo war ground, potopoto vs brown roof debate( nigerians and arguement sha)

Which section remain again?

Don't mention culture
Ijoh and Thou have turned that one to their ijaw family investment platform.

Or is it crime?

Abobi which one?
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by rayvelez(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
The hate started in 2014 amalgamation of APCshit so sad it’s not going to end anytime soon.
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by DitariDisciple2: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nairaland is a place that gives Nigerians freedom to vent their anger and hatred for each other without causing much physical harm.

Nevertheless Nigeria is drifting apart according to the word of OBJ on his birthday this year so just chill.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by DitariDisciple2: 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
Nairaland is a place that gives Nigerians freedom to vent their anger and hatred for each other without causing much physical harm.

Never the less Nigeria is drifting apart according to the world of OBJ on his birthday this year so just chill.

Re: Look at what changed in Nairaland from 2009-2022. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Nevertheless Nigeria is drifting apart according to the word of OBJ on his birthday this year so just chill.

Timi pre silver and muray bruce have a different oppinion though.

(1) (Reply)

A Lesson To Learn From Ike Ekweremadu Issue. / What A Shame! Military Lashes Femi Fani-kayode Over Allegations / Why Lasu Labour Party Look So Dirty And Unkempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.