Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,707 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:41 PM

Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) (29997 Views)

Programme For Ademola Adeleke's Swearing-In Ceremony As Osun Governor (Photo) / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
of what use is the state Assembly?
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by blackboy2star(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
You called this ruse huh.. they're following due process by serving him the notice and await his response in seven days for the next action. Was it APC that voted for the post he's occupying.

Kingzeez10:
Same template. The speaker that sat over this ruse called impeachment is 35 years old. Its not about age tbh....

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by saxywale1: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
The guy knows APC is taking over oyo soon, so he jumps ships like a regular dishonourable Nigerian
politician.

He deserves the impeachment.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by castrolconsult: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
It's getting real

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 5:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seyi Makinde is a terrible human being

Thank God those who brought him are the once regretting it now

How a man of such pedegree accepted to serve under Auxiliary/Makinde led thuggery Government still baffles me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by seunlayi(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2022
saxywale1:
The guy knows APC is taking over oyo soon, so he jumps ships like a regular dishonourable Nigerian
politician.

dreamers

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Yes my boss .... He needs to lick his wound
Ekpekus:

One of the laws of power

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
From his day one in office he had been trying to outsmart his boss
lereinter:

Overthrow bawo

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by drololaaof: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2022
Why are ALL these legislaloot deceiving us ,what happened under is not what they are telling us. There must have been a political undercurrent.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
Better wake up , is it with the hired assasin Apc have as candidate Apc had already lost before kickoff , it better they channel that energy to osun state cos' it likely that state go for pdp sad
saxywale1:
politician.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
You like it or not GSM is ruling for 8yrs . Auxillary is bad but you want to commit the state into the hand of hired Assasin(Teslim) . Oyo people don't forget easily .

solmusdesigns:
Seyi Makinde is a terrible human being

Thank God those who brought him are the once regretting it now

How a man of such pedegree accepted to serve under Auxiliary/Makinde led thuggery Government still baffles me

3 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Moblux(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
He must be impeached , I hate insubordination... Don't try to overthrow your boss , he will always remain your boss smiley

Never outshine the master

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 5:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
You like it or not GSM is ruling for 8yrs . Auxillary is bad but you want to commit the state into the hand of hired Assasin(Teslim) . Oyo people don't forget easily .

Don't be too sure, Presidential Election would determine who Oyo State would vote for..... All elections in Oyo are won die minute

Akala had a clear win over Ajimobi until Ibadan north got counted

So just watch

PS: I am for Penkelemes if he decamps

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Omodua(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Impeachment isn't a common thing in Nigeria...
I think that niggar has offended someone from the top.....
No,he didn't offend anybody. He cross carpeted to APC without resigning his position. As a PDP member, he can't hold the position of Deputy Governor because of conflict of interest and loyalty.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Cherrybae(f): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
He must be impeached , I hate insubordination... Don't try to overthrow your boss , he will always remain your boss smiley

Did you say this in the case of Zamfara Deputy Governor

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by chloride6: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Seyi oooh
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by MakeMoves: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wait o, what is Abuse of Abuse?
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by BizBayo: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
solmusdesigns:

Don't be too sure, Presidential Election would determine who Oyo State would vote for..... All elections in Oyo are won die minute

So just watch

Forget that thing wey you dey talk. Tell me you are a political paid agent without telling with your mouth.

.... Oyo State people have seen the light. Do you want them to vote for a party that will take them backward? When we see truth let us always endeavor to say it.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by spencekat(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
I told one guy here that the deputy governor will be easily removed and he was arguing like a blind bat.
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by saxywale1: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Let him be impeached if that would make Tinubu never to become President of Nigeria.
grin

Tinubus is currently enjoying himself in Ekiti

Massive crowd at the stadium.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by solmusdesigns: 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
BizBayo:

Forget that thing wey you dey talk. Tell me you are a political paid agent without telling with your mouth.

.... Oyo State people have seen the light. Do you want them to vote for a party that will take them backward? When we see truth let us always endeavor to say it.

Here I was mistakenly thinking I was conversing with someone logical

Everyone with different opinion is a paid agent

People lamenting over bad road, destroyed bridges, those calling morning radio programme also so the light Abi

Mscheew

Wo no qoute me again joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Tunji50: 5:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
Wetin b overthrow your boss
Can't you succeed pass your boss or perform well pass dem because he b boss

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 6:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Today in Oyo state no politician is well loved in oyo state as GSM , infact people don't want to hear of his flaws. His second term is a done deal , who even want to defeat him Is it same Teslim that lost election the last time and went to retrieve his transformer he gave to a community earlier before That's even a minus for him . He is even a well known hired assasin , Eleweomo insidence .... Apc should forget oyo state ...

Penkelemesi that will not even win his local govt ... Abeg jare
solmusdesigns:

So just watch

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
In politics it is turn by turn , if try shit with your boss your eyes go clear
Tunji50:

Wetin b overthrow your boss
Can't you succeed pass your boss or perform well pass dem because he b boss

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15, 2022
Exactly , pdp has 2/3 of the house . Infact as at yesterday security agent had sorrounded
the state assembly
Cherrybae:

Did you say this in the case of Zamfara Deputy Governor
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Tunji50: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
In politics it is turn by turn , if try shit with your boss your eyes go clear
Africa politics though
We youth are more educated and exposed than them
There should be a move to change that
political mentality
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
So in the western world if you are being insubordinate to your boss you won't be thrown out
Tunji50:

Africa politics though
We youth are more educated and exposed than them
There should be a move to change that
political mentality
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Adexxi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Are we still in Akala and Ajumobi era We dey talk of people wey dey alive baba dey bring story of dead people embarassed
solmusdesigns:

So just watch

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by Tunji50: 6:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Adexxi:
So in the western world if you are being insubordinate to your boss you won't be thrown out
It depends on what happened(corrupt offences) not for good performance
That so called deputy governor why is it that when he defected to other party
Those offences were levelled against him

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by MrRajhu2020(m): 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
Can somebody give detail of what caused his defection to APC?

Meanwhile, I will write a sales letter that’ll boost your sales in minutes..
Re: Oyo Assembly Set To Impeach Rauf Olaniyan, Depuy Governor (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
saxywale1:

grin

Tinubus is currently enjoying himself in Ekiti

Massive crowd at the stadium.

He should go to Rivers, Enugu, BENUE or Plateau, not Ekiti his comfort zone.

Abi na president of Ekiti he is contesting for? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Members Dressed As Women Arrested In Borno / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / 22 Top Federal Officials Sacked Over Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.