Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Is The Best Business To Establish In Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Business To Establish In Turkey (429 Views)

Airpeace Ready To Establish Maintenance And Operational base In Anambra(photos) / Inside Turkey's Half A £billion "Flying Mansion" Plane Gift From Qatari's Ruler / Random Photos Of Istanbul Turkey From The Lens Of My J2 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Business To Establish In Turkey by Sulanpance123: 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
hello
please is there anyone in Turkey that can tell me what kind of business one can do or start in turkey
and the best city to do such
thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Questions Will They Ask Me In Lagos Airport, Am Going To Edinburgh. / Train Crushes BRT BUS In Lagos State Many Dead, Others Injured (VIDEO) / Info..nigerians In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.