Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist (427 Views)

A Strong Tinubu Supporter Is Seriously Complaining About The Electricity Tariff. / This Peter Obi's Supporter Is Confused. Picture Added / Tinubu: I Never Described Buhari As A Religious Bigot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Remman(m): 12:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
You heard that right... Yes! Any person who underrates other religion but only promotes his religion and call himself a unifier is not only lying to you but on the verge of deleting you off the surface of the planet.

We muslim have a particular way we think. We think and act without regard to whatsoever our actions would cause to anyone out there. This is mainly because advanced education and exposure is somewhat restricted in the Islamic society. However, not all of us think that way.

Whether we like it or not, Nigeria needs leaders that would accept and encourage other religious and non religious instruments in the country.

First impression matters in everything even if you're lying or not reliable.

For now, my votes will only go for anyone who respects and value the contents of Nigeria in practice and not by words or promises because of his or her past.

People can change and sleep more as they age.

A younger president must emerge if the Elders think they're wise by overlooking others.
Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by apache22b: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tinubu is the right man for the job and i believe he's more healthier than every other Presidential candidates. Let us all vote Tinubu our incoming President. Let us embrace peace and also embrace Tinubu's Manhood as our next President. He is the best choice .

At the bolded grin

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Two02: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
Even tho I'm not in support of such ticket. I don't think a supporter of such is a religious racist
Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Chinjo2: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
They are also enemies of Nigeria and should be treated as such. The blood of the innocent christians murdered in plateau, Borno, Kaduna and Benue, even those of the Owo massacre will demand for their own blood.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Remman(m): 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Two02:
Even tho I'm not in support of such ticket. I don't think a supporter of such is a religious racist
Tinubu has always been nursing for muslim-muslim ticket since 2014. I think he has a secret which we all don't know about yet. He said he has never failed. Well, in everything, there's always a first time and i'm very sure now is that time.

1 Like

Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Remman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the right man for the job and i believe he's more healthier than every other Presidential candidates. Let us all vote Tinubu our incoming President. Let us embrace peace and also embrace Tinubu's Manhood as our next President. He is the best choice .

At the bolded grin
Lol...
Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Remman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chinjo2:
They are also enemies of Nigeria and should be treated as such. The blood of the innocent christians murdered in plateau, Borno, Kaduna and Benue, even those of the Owo massacre will demand for their own blood.
Correct guy
Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Zandena(f): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why are you people so dumb like this! If a political party field Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-Christian ticket against your opinion get your vote casted to your preferred Muslim-christian or ChristianChristian-Muslim ticket period!
If your preferred candidates win to God be the glory! If otherwise embrace defeat and try again in next election. Anything less than that makes you who you are- bigot.
Those who said APGA should not be taken seriously for fielding Christian-Christian ticket in 2019 should do the same by not taking any party that does that now seriously.
All in all, June 12 just passed, i smell another June 12 soon!
Re: Any Muslim-muslim Supporter Is A Religious Racist by Remman(m): 7:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Zandena:
Why are you people so dumb like this! If a political party field Muslim-Muslim ticket or Christian-Christian ticket against your opinion get your vote casted to your preferred Muslim-christian or ChristianChristian-Muslim ticket period!
If your preferred candidates win to God be the glory! If otherwise embrace defeat and try again in next election. Anything less than that makes you who you are- bigot.
Those who said APGA should not be taken seriously for fielding Christian-Christian ticket in 2019 should do the same by not taking any party that does that now seriously.
All in all, June 12 just passed, i smell another June 12 soon!
I hate pests commenting rubbish on my post... Go fvck yourself if you don't like my post, clown!

(1) (Reply)

Sinners Are Those Making Laws In Nigeria – Bishop Kukah / 2023 Presidency: Okowa A True Igbo Son,we Are Behind Him- Ohanaeze Youths / Intimidating CV Of Mr. Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.