Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,911 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Will The South-western Media Lead Nigeria Into The Abyss Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will The South-western Media Lead Nigeria Into The Abyss Again? (244 Views)

Is Lagos The Only City In The Entire South Western? / Is It True That All The South-Western Politicians Are Like Zombies? / Map Of South Western Nigeria Showing 61 Locations Of Fulani Settlements In West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will The South-western Media Lead Nigeria Into The Abyss Again? by Tdoctor(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2022
In 2014, the South-Western media painted Buhari as a saint and railroaded him into our lives. He was sickly, weak, uncoordinated, and clannish. But they managed to dress him up as a saviour. They said "Only a NEPA bill counts". They insulted all and sundry in the bid to sell their questionable product. Sadly, the country is reaping the fruit of their senseless endeavours. The economy is devastated. Lives have been lost! There is severe infrastructural failure. Hunger has become king!

Now, in 2022, 8 years after, the South-Western media has come again - with Tinubu. With all the baggage surrounding their product, his very unclear sources of wealth, ailing health, friendship with thuggery, glaring use of delegate buying, and clear lack of a plan for moving the nation forward, they are rooting for him. Well, nothing is new, as they follow the same modus operandi in selling, again, another questionable product. We are used to their blackmail, abuse, perambulations, and truth-avoidance.

(I am well aware that not all South-Westerners voted Buhari in 2015 and 2023. I will not put all the sugar cubes in one packet. My post is directed at the hydra-headed BMC crew on this platform that are buying Coca Cola at N2/bottle and are renting a three bedroom flat in Lekki, Lagos at N50,000/annum wink)

Let us remember that many who voted for Buhari have died as a direct cause of the insecurity he introduced, and the hardest hit of the suffering in Nigeria is currently the North who voted him overwhelmingly. Let us remember what is happening in the South-East, when they failed to kill IPOB when it was a baby devil. Everyone knew IPOB would become what it is, but they stubbornly refused.
History will repeat itself in the South West if they are not careful. Many of them will run away as thugs reign supreme and unquestionable!
Mark this post! Mark this post! And mark this post!

Let the wise ponder, although I know the BMC wolves will soon come for me to bite me! Fellow nairalanders! Please defend me! grin grin grin

NB: I just saw IPMAN South-West is planning to increase the price of petrol to N180/L. It's already past that in many areas in Nigeria! How much was fuel again during the demonstrations against Jonathan? We are all in the suffering together. Vote wisely.
Re: Will The South-western Media Lead Nigeria Into The Abyss Again? by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha..

Why do you think we igbos are here biko

To match them propaganda for propaganda, truth for truth ,insults for insults and what have you for what have you

Ndi ala Southwest media.

causing havoc since 1960....Ended December 2021 sha.

Re: Will The South-western Media Lead Nigeria Into The Abyss Again? by bewla(m): 1:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
Open eyes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Igbo Leaders Always Out Of Touch With Their People? / Pray For Obi And Labour Party Not To Labour In Vain / 52nd Agm: Julius Berger Delivers Highest Dividend In Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.