Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? (5060 Views)

Which Nairalander Would You Spend A Romantic Holiday With / Which Nairalander Would You Like To Meet In Person And Why? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by mail4gift2(m): 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2011
Ummmmmmmm, thinking, i think i will like to go on a date with JLekwa

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2011
No one esle but tanimz. The babe is too pretty. I wouldnt mind spennding more than a day's date with her kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by yaris(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
inspired_m
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by 195(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2011
So pdude wants to kill me undecided

Not after im through with his new wife undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2011
@toba- according to the poster, he asked, "who" and he placed no restrictions. 190 let's hook up for that date.

190 reminds me of Blue (the blue annoying guy) in the cartoon, "Foster's home of imaginary friends." cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2011
Buhahahahahahahahahahaha. Me i dey fear. Winch kein date be this one shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by MyJoe: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
Toba, I hear that angel in your profile pic is your sister. Forward me her contact info, asap.
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
MyJoe:

Toba, I hear that angel in your profile pic is your sister. Forward me her contact info, asap.

angry angry you guys are too Hot! Leave the girl in toba's pix alone and go and outsource for yours. Nonsense!
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by HighChief4(m): 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2011
Why are you guys just looking for trouble.

@OP- are married women qualified as well, because I can see people mentioning my wife's name. Please guys stay off Cuddlemii, she is my wife and Natasha attended our wedding so she can testify. Lets respect ourselves. Thank you
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by MyJoe: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2011
pDude:

angry  angry  you guys are too Hot! Leave the girl in toba's pix alone and go and outsource for yours. Nonsense!
Why should I find another when I have the most beautiful damsel I have ever set eyes upon right here? And with toba's influence to help me I am sure I won't have to stress myself too much. That girl is making my temperature rise. I will do anything for her. Toba, please now!
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2011
MyJoe:

Winch kai sister be that one. Na my woman be that. I no fit give am to you
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2011
High_Chief:

Why are you guys just looking for trouble.

@OP- are married women qualified as well, because I can see people mentioning my wife's name. Please guys stay off Cuddlemii, she is my wife and Natasha attended our wedding so she can testify. Lets respect ourselves. Thank you
SMH what if cuddlemii is a man? is she as pretty as the babe on my profile pixs?
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
Missy B. even thou she wont add me back on yahoo Messanger cry cry cry cry
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by megastu(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
would have been naijacutee, but i am married and she is about to get married.
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by kandiikane(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
Debosky cool
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by HighChief4(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2011
toba:

SMH what if cuddlemii is a man? is she as pretty as the babe on my profile pixs?

I am telling you she is my wife and you are asking if she is a man? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, plus so many guys here will drool forever if they should behold the site of my baby, am sorry but she is finer than the gal on your profile by miles.

**Waiting for my sweerie to make me good egusi soup**
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by qualified(f): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2011
High_Chief:

I am telling you she is my wife and you are asking if she is a man? Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, plus so many guys here will drool forever if they should behold the site of my baby, am sorry but she is finer than the gal on your profile by miles.

**Waiting for my sweerie to make me good egusi soup**

"DREAMER!!!"
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by DAY12(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
I go like date and @ d same tym nyash ms.ropeto & rokiatu undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by ihebrooke(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2011
qualified:

"DREAMER!!!"

No be small DREAMER be that. The guy is dreaming on a 30 inch foam!
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by dammytex: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2011
Imagine this High Thief weh call himself High Chief.
You think say you fit com use ayajj for here abi? We be like mumu or nanamu to you abi?

My cuddleii can't be a man. It is not possible lailai. He would have goofed if he were to be a man. Can't you see how she writes; She writes so sensibly radiating intelligence and compassion. That is just what I want in a woman. OMG, person go die for here o. cuddlemii nwa ne, Chai!!!

If you be man sef, i go still do. lol
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by firestar(f): 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2011
Umm. . .
(Twiddles her thumbs)
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2011
qualified:

"DREAMER!!!"

ihebrooke:

No be small DREAMER be that. The guy is dreaming on a 30 inch foam!
dammytex:

Imagine this High Thief weh call himself High Chief.
You think say you fit com use ayajj for here abi? We be like mumu or nanamu to you abi?

My cuddleii can't be a man. It is not possible lailai. He would have goofed if he were to be a man. Can't you see how she writes; She writes so sensibly radiating intelligence and compassion. That is just what I want in a woman. OMG, person go die for here o. cuddlemii nwa ne, Chai!!!

If you be man sef, i go still do. lol

SMH once again at High chief
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by leuelliot(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2011
Cuddlemi where is she sef? see! all you jonzing men back off while you still have the chance!!!!
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by yinkalink(f): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2011
Interesting thread,
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2011
yinka i want to take u out on a date. will u go with me? smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by firestar(f): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2011
Now, this is becoming ridiculous. tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2011
you talking to moi?
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by firestar(f): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2011
grin
Hm?
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2011
can i take u out on a date? smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by firestar(f): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2011
Nuh-uh.
I already stated it's becoming ridiculous.
And besides, My eyes are set on one person only. He rocks my socks.
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by yinkalink(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2011
@ toba, thanks but i‘ll pass. M sure u‘ve gat ur hands ‘full‘
Re: Which Nairalander Will Take Out On A Date For Just One Day? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2011
firestar:

Nuh-uh.
I already stated it's becoming ridiculous.
And besides, My eyes are set on one person only. He rocks my socks.
ok ma

yinkalink:

@ toba, thanks but i‘ll pass. M sure u‘ve gat your hands ‘full‘

Should i take this as a yes? lets arrange the meeting point kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Nairaland Chics Do U Think Is Pretty / Is Double Dating Fun Or Trouble? / Active Male Available For Hookup For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.