Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

What Does Justice Mean To Northern Governors Forum And APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Justice Mean To Northern Governors Forum And APC? (329 Views)

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation / Simon Lalong Is New Governors Forum Chairman / Why El-rufai Is Angry With Tinubu: Nigerian Governors' Forum Chairmanship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Justice Mean To Northern Governors Forum And APC? by Akemmi(m): 5:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
This issue has been bothering me and I'll like to share with other Nigerians. First and foremost, I am from the South South and a patriotic Nigerian. On the night of the APC primaries, I was glued to my TV and one of the comments that caught my attention most was the APC National Chairman clamouring for justice and the Northern Governors Forum advocated for zoning on the bases of justice but yet they supported the South West Aspirant when our brothers from the East have not tasted power since 1999. My question is, what does "justice" means to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Justice Mean To Northern Governors Forum And APC? by franchasofficia: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
Akemmi:
This issue has been bothering me and I'll like to share with other Nigerians. First and foremost, I am from the South South and a patriotic Nigerian. On the night of the APC primaries, I was glued to my TV and one of the comments that caught my attention most was the APC National Chairman clamouring for justice and the Northern Governors Forum advocated for zoning on the bases of justice but yet they supported the South West Aspirant when our brothers from the East have not tasted power since 1999. My question is, what does "justice" means to them?
Justice to most Nigerians, especially those from North, Southwest and some Southsouth is anything that excludes Igbos from Nigerian national politics and leadership.

But the same people will be praying to God expecting God's answer to their prayers. Some will call on God for justice when someone wrongs them and they forgot that God is awesome and will reward every man and woman according to their evil deeds someday, when and where they least expected.
Re: What Does Justice Mean To Northern Governors Forum And APC? by Akemmi(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
This narrative needs to change for us to progress as a nation
Re: What Does Justice Mean To Northern Governors Forum And APC? by godofuck231: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2022
Like burning little miss shuibu

(1) (Reply)

Between Tinubu, Atiku And Peter Obi / Nyesom Ezenwo Wike ( NEW) / Drama : Human Rights Lawyer Attends Supreme Court Proceeding In Tradition attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.