Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. (622 Views)

2023: Nigeria Will Be Safe In A Stingy Man’s Hands, Obi Replies Tinubu / Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / A Stingy Man Will Never Become The President Of Nigeria - Fr Mbaka blasts Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Trapnews: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why would i leave a generous thief with impeccable records and vote in a stingy thief peddling lies everywhere? Is there no credible politician in the whole of South East? I am certain you people cannot be foolish at the same time. Stop forcing a bad product on us, we are not dafts. And enough of the "he doesn't give money". What is the difference between the bullion van and going to share money at the market place? Please.mention one single school he built when he was a governor for several years?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2022
This is an evidence that tifnubu is a drug baron and thief, show your own

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Trapnews: 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
after4:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Pathokpo: 9:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trapnews:
Why would i leave a generous thief with impeccable records and vote in a stingy thief peddling lies everywhere? Is there no credible politician in the whole of South East? I am certain you people cannot be foolish at the same time. Stop forcing a bad product on us, we are not dafts. And enough of the "he doesn't give money". What is the difference between the bullion van and going to share money at the market place? Please.mention one single school he built when he was a governor for several years?
How does being prudent with one's hard earned cash amount to being stingy? So you expect him to go about giving out his hard earned money to evry Tom dick and Harry. This our entitlement mentally need to be checked seriously.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
Is that your own evidence that PO is a thief?

[quote author=Trapnews post=113871115][/quote]

1 Like

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2022
You forgot that he is a zombie of emi lokan, who thinks Nigeria is his entitlement

Pathokpo:

How does being prudent with one's hard earned cash amount to being stingy? So you expect him to go about giving out his hard earned money to evry Tom dick and Harry. This our entitlement mentally need to be checked seriously.

2 Likes

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Trapnews: 9:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
after4:
Is that your own evidence that PO is a thief?

Did you provide a single school he built while in power?
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Afamed: 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2022
The Pandora has no electoral value beyond Agulu.
Even Anambra 1stson benefits nothing from the Pandora fraud

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by mascot87(m): 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
I just laugh when online noice makes say Obi isn't a thief
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Trapnews: 9:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
Pathokpo:

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by ygowon: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Some people sense eehn!
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by IamWonderful: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Mazi Okechukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu the chukwu okike abiama ohamadike of Igbo land

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trapnews:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

2 Likes

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 9:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
after4:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2022
I gave you an evidence that emi lokan is a drug baron and you might be high on his product you are here talking nonsense. The onus is on you to prove your point

Trapnews:

Did you provide a single school he built while in power?
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2022
But you all are here trying so hard to paint him black like your Oga, the emi lokan of iragbiji kingdom

Afamed:
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trapnews:

Terminate your contract with suffering. Many youths haven't been able to achieve at 30+ a quarter of what Obi achieved in his 20s. He's only trying to help give your life a meaning in this hell hole we call country.
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
You emi lokan built Lagos but could never t build iragbiji?

Afamed:

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Trapnews: 10:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

Please stop promoting a candidate with zero electoral value, it is making you people look stupid and regional. Moghalu would have been a better choice.
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trapnews:

Please stop promoting a candidate with zero electoral value, it is making you people look stupid and regional. Moghalu would have been a better choice.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Oilwell(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Trapnews:

Bro may God bless you and open doors of favour for you through out this month.

P0 2023
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by Pathokpo: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2022
after4:
You forgot that he is a zombie of emi lokan, who thinks Nigeria is his entitlement

Until we arrete this free money mentally especially from politicians, the better change we clamour for will never arrive. Do you think to them (politicians) those money are free? They are indirectly buying your support. People should be judged by their competence and character content and not because they give(bribe) or refuse to give (bribe) free money to the populace. I don't want any politician that would give me free money but those that would provide for us what they promised us during elections.
Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 2:36am On Jun 17, 2022
Come to think of it, there are a lot of youths here who are paid to talk rubbish online look at this sagalink of a man collecting $400,000 just to lie for atiku last campaign era. Who knows how much buhari spent or the baba agbado. These are men who sell their soul for money. Lieing is good business and that's why one is a minister

Pathokpo:

Until we arrete this free money mentally especially from politicians, the better change we clamour for will never arrive. Do you think to them (politicians) those money are free? They are indirectly buying your support. People should be judged by their competence and character content and not because they give(bribe) or refuse to give (bribe) free money to the populace. I don't want any politician that would give me free money but those that would provide for us what they promised us during elections.

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by after4: 2:40am On Jun 17, 2022
"zero electoral value" but you opened a thread because of him? Why did you not open for sowore or atiku? Continue deceiving yourself

Trapnews:

Re: South East Promoting A Stingy Thief. by specialmati(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2022
Trapnews:
grin grin grin grin most of all these old money bags had use una destiny finish. But let me tell you,stop talking Trash about the only hope we get to rescue back this country from these group of rogues that kept it at this way. If you survive to next year don't ever try voting any old money bag vote for Peter Obi. If you want to know about Peter Obi go anambra. There are many Igbos in politics common sense suppose tell you there must be something that makes everyone talks about him.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Peter Obi's Interview On Brekete Family Talk Show / Tinubu Used ‘strange Powers’ To Clinch APC Ticket – Prophet Shalomkelvin / Is This Report True About Tinubu?(image)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.