Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths (41310 Views)

We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Give Us Peter Obi Youths Protest In Abuja / Fulani Militia Enroute To Jos Arrested, Others Vows To Take Over Ebonyi State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by OgunleyeA1: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
We buy Human toes for $40,000. is this REAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLlJa81VYk
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by baretalk: 1:49pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pandora man now sounding dumb like his online pawns, we all know it's Yahoo boys they are going after...no one harrases you for owning laptop lol.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by IPIGSRHYPO: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi's ideology and IQ is extremely high. This is the man Nigeria needs at the moment.

The battle is between Mr. Peter Obi and Atiku Abubakar

As for Tinubu, nothing concern Arsenal with Champions League’s cup
The man is very shallow with his illogical and warped reasoning.
If you are running a legitimate business with a laptop, will the govt arrest you?
If you are doing fraud and anything illegal, even the FBI is breaking down your door and they will confiscate that laptop to do forensic on of for evidence to prosecute you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Orpe7(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
This scammer isn't different from fortune tellers.
They only tell u what u want to hear
This guy na SCAM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by pmc01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is playing to the gallery, obviously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Angelfrost(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Mr trash talker, you were governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. You did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move and did nothing when young youths were killed and dumped inside Ezu river. He never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

Before your miscreants rushes here to type, "Police takes their orders from the IGP" , they should also know Soldiers that went to Lekki Toll Gate does not take orders from civilians like Tinubu.

Breathe sir... Breathe!

Tinubu can't be paying you enough to die for him!

Even Seyi Tinubu no dey stress himself for him popsy like this! grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by elsiusgr8t(m): 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool As u see me so..

I no send who one lead till I see change!

I no de HYPE Anybody till dem do as dem talk..

Who ever wins, pls bring change 1st den I can HYPE U!

LITE UP WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You can only see change when you bring/ work for change

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by donjazet(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:
Mr trash talker, you were governor when young Igbo youths were slaughtered and dumped inside Ezu river.. You did absolutely nothing, lying Pandoran...He made no move and did nothing when young youths were killed and dumped inside Ezu river. He never set up a panel about the killings, Nwafor and his killing squad were never indicted, erring police officers were never arrested and made to face trial, victims were never identified and compensation was never paid. You can only fool the gullible, lying Chinko stooge.

Before your miscreants rushes here to type, "Police takes their orders from the IGP" , they should also know Soldiers that went to Lekki Toll Gate does not take orders from civilians like Tinubu.

You really are jobless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by IsellSmartTvs: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na campaign tactics
This PO be using END SARS agitation to gain voters empathy
Plenty talk no Dey full basket
ACTION is what NIGERIANS need and it must be a positive one at that
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Sholaco: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Masterito(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Ofcourse soldiers don't take orders from Tinubu. He can only be informed about it.
Joezinho:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by merits(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by baretalk: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2022
tonyuny12:

No one arrested me for having a laptop that's rightly mine and a legit reason/use of such laptop. Why shy away from the actual use of laptop by the Nigerian youth of today? We shouldn't tell a half truth just to make the gullible look right.
No mind Obi, playing to the gallery, speaking trash, I can't believe Obi will say something like this, when he knows that only yahoo boys with laptop are prosecuted. Obi says he is not desperate, but this type of misleading statements, shows he is desperate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Advocate500: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
APCnaPDP:

The battle is between Atiku and Tinubu. Forget the online ranting, on election day, una eyes go open. You guys will know that elections ain’t won on Twitter.
No scream rigging or no referendum no Nigeria again.

Good luck
after seeing your moniker, i just concluded that your situation is irredeemable.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Empiree: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mjshexy:
He is the 21st century kind of leader Nigeria urgently needs... cool
you haven't learned anything about politicians since existence of Nigeria?
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Angelfrost(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2022
Orpe7:
This scammer isn't different from fortune tellers.
They only tell u what u want to hear
This guy na SCAM

Yeah... I agree with you. He is probably a scam!

However, is he a bigger scam than Atiku and Tinubu?!!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Kingozymandias(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

This guy hates Peter Obi ehn grin men this guy hates igbos and Peter Obi with a passion...

You guys should monitor him so he doesn't drink sniper o
grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by franudi: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Slynation(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

wasting too much energy on something you can't stop, I can only imagine the stress you passing through just to be at peace with narrative

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Praktikals(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Obi's ideology and IQ is extremely high. This is the man Nigeria needs at the moment.

If there is nothing incriminating in your lappy, you cant be jailed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Blackmanpro: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
We are running s different things in this country
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Polynek(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Format
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by bmdmix15: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
APCnaPDP:

You are right about Tinubu and Obi, both couldn’t protect youths in their various stages.
This is why we need to look at one man that can protect youths and has shown it by giving thousands of youths jobs. His name is Atiku Abubakar.
u mean the same man that deleted his tweet bout the girl that was killed in the North because he followers threatened him? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by HilcomTech(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Mkporu miri don scatter your brain.
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by 8stargeneral: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
This is d man that HV vision for d youths and Nigerians...Not d ones that kill youths on daily basis

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by rickyrex(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Joezinho:

how those your write up collaborate with the totopic at hand . tomorrow you go come online dey insult hausa say dem no go school, where as you wey go no wise . the topic is talking about what the government failed to do for the youth and you are business looking for fault you dont have prove on .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by ogwumgbe: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1422287/countries-give-laptops-youths-nigeria-arrests-youths-laptop-peter-obi-video/

This man is a political genius, Now all Youths will rally around him. That's the truth, owning a laptop now in that useless country is a crime. Once you buy a laptop, you will be trailed to your home, get arrested and termed Yahoo, idiot stinking morons. But they didn't see people buying electorates with huge sums of money to question the source of their wealth. Don't worry endefcc will soon take place and it will be more brutal than endsars

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by LordIsaac(m): 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Nigeria of today will never be ruled by men she needs, but by men she deserves...of course, they are those of whom can be said to be of questionnable character.
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Wryhder: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
booblacain:
I have been accosted by the police and taken to the station just for a carrying a laptop. So, I know exactly what he is talking about.

Bro. How did you handle it? I assume you had to pay some money to be released?
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Enumerator(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Na nonsense you dey cap

Cuz you got away with your backup story doesn't means other do, before you even talk naija police/sars then don give you hot slap

As far as naija police is concern, laptop means Yahoo boy

Case closed!
tonyuny12:

No one arrested me for having a laptop that's rightly mine and a legit reason/use of such laptop. Why shy away from the actual use of laptop by the Nigerian youth of today? We shouldn't tell a half truth just to make the gullible look right.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Chiboy419:
Why are you guys making noise The Bible and Quran have already told you who to vote for
Abi you nave hear.............??
Obident is better than...............
If you don't get it forgetaboutit

Same fools said Buhari was better than Jonathan in 2015, as far as am concerned Obi can never be better than buhari.

Each new govt is progressively worse than its predecessor, too bad people have so dumbed down to make the connections.

OBJ was better than Yardua was better than Goodluck was better than Buhari will be better whoever succeeds buhari. angry
Re: Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths by APCnaPDP: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Advocate500:
after seeing your moniker, i just concluded that your situation is irredeemable.

Haha, I have a right to support someone I think can win the election. Don’t you think so oga Advocate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, APC Governors Beg Kwankwaso Not To Return To The PDP (Photos) / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Are Not Hungry; Protest Caused Looting / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.