Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,738 members, 7,834,467 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement (21623 Views)

MURIC: By Not Voting, You've Already Voted For Muslim Haters, Bad Leaders / Governors Wike, Seyi Makinde, Ortom, Ishaku Are All Muslim-Haters - MURIC / MURIC On Fulani Herdsmen: We Have Frightening Evidence Of Heinous Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by shegz24(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:
But why do Muslims always seek for this and that but can't allow Christians exercise their own right ?

Can a Christian preach about Christ in a Muslim School??

Why will you wear Hijab showing the Physical evidence of Islam but you can't allow a Christian preaching about Christ , showing the Physical evidence of Christianity in his or her life in a Muslim dominated area.

Let's learn to torelate each other pls and not seeking what to use and intimidate another.

If you must wear Hijab, then allow me to carry my Bible and preach about Christ in your domain....

But , I know you will bring your stones and fuel if I try that .....lols

There is no better religious Fanatics than some majority of Muslims.

How are you this hypocritical.

So you equated the cloth muslim students wear to cover their hair to preaching?

You dont want them to wear hijab but catholic christians can wear their rosary?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Kdon2: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2022
powerfulguy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/06/muric-hails-supreme-court-judgement-on.html?m=1

Justice that are 80% muslims, why won't they bend the judgement. Yet the bastards will say Nigeria is a secular state. Only when it suits their narrative. Awon dunce
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Rightmania: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2022
I foresee introduction of Sharia Court in Southern Western part of Nigeria very soon. Ó ńbọ̀ díẹ̀ díẹ̀!

powerfulguy:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2022/06/muric-hails-supreme-court-judgement-on.html?m=1
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by temitope27(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:
I don't understand why Christians feel threatened by hijab

There are at least 80 million Christians in Nigeria, yet they feel insecure.
over 100
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by sinah25: 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
There is madness in this country called Nigeria. They will never talk and judge important and relevant issues rather issues that does not add economical, social, unity, and development in the country......Hijab? this one tire me oo. is hijab now a national discus? Nigeria is a mixed socio country that some issues should be ignored......Bet me, if a Christian like the Catholic wears the Rosary on their neck to this schools faced by a Muslim teacher, surely, you will see the reaction....We're all liars in this country and pretenders, will hijab guarantee you direct entry to the Nigeria university? Will it put food on your table? will it make you a responsible citizen? all of this are irrelevant to my sanity....Nigeria is bleeding and our leaders ignored all the atrocities happening in the country but this fools fighting for hijab, thunder will fire all of you...Nonsense country with stupid fanatics called themselves Muslim but terrorist.......I don't believe in any religion rather i believe in peace and unity but this particular religion has caused so much pain in this country......Hijab.......I swear this people that took their time to discuss the irrelevant use of hijab in schools should have been bombed right there by the unknown gun men.....Rubbiisssshhhhhhhh.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by shegz24(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2022
balonard:
Please all religions in Nigeria should start dressing up there kids in each of their religious attire to go to school from next, let's see who tire.������

Many christian students already wear rosary to school.
I dont see the issue here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Three Nigerian men were paraded for wearing hijab in UAE. If Hijab is certified, let Christian men also wear it. There is no need to fight this. Let Christians also decide that it is okay for men to wear it and let the men wear it. In 2 months it will be outlawed. Hijab is a symbol of submission to dominance. The women are not the ones egging themselves on to wear it. It is undoubtedly the men enforcing this. Then, pose behind the women to insist that it is their choices.

If you take women away from Islam, there will be no one left in that faith. It is centered on women and girls.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:20am On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Nigerian Christians wake up!!!
Where they sleeping before? Oh you want hijab snatched from the heads of young female muslims, because you believe they have no right in their own country. Extremist thing like una.

3 Likes

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Realists(m): 9:21am On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:
This man and his followers should just move to the north to continue their madness.
Religious fanatism is an abomination in Yorubaland.

But christians fanatism & oppression is allowed right?.
The christian crusaders came in as slave traders to a point that over 100,000,000 souls where either killed or made slaves in America.

2. The Christian crusaders came and conquered many Muslims & traditional worshippers forcefully in the name of Christ & colonialism.

3. Today the world is more in danger because these christains are using capitalism to force millions of people to worship them, Iraq a Muslim world was destroyed by christians, Libya a Muslim country was destroyed by christain USA led coalition.
Morally no African is supposed to be christian due to the evil that they have committed against mother Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Three Nigerian men were paraded for wearing hijab in UAE. If Hijab is certified, let Christian men also wear it. There is no need to fight this. Let Christians also decide that it is okay for men to wear it and let the men wear it. In 2 months it will be outlawed. Hijab is a symbol of submission to dominance. The women are not the ones egging themselves on to wear it. It is undoubtedly the men enforcing this. Then, pose behind the women to insist that it is their choices.

If you take women away from Islam, there will be no one left in that faith. It is centered on women and girls.
Just imagine ursef? Men too should wear hijab? Has gotten this bad for you? Drop the hate bro.

2 Likes

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by shegz24(m): 9:22am On Jun 18, 2022
Gentlerespect76:
Nigerian Christians wake up!!!
Wake up to do what?

Because supreme court gave muslim students freedom to cover their hair if they want?

Are you prepared to deny Christian students the freedom to wear rosary ?

Many of you are hypocrites filled with hate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2022
SugarGirl44:
This man and his followers should just move to the north to continue their madness.
Religious fanatism is an abomination in Yorubaland.

Ohhh, but christian fanatics are allowed to oppress young female muslims, right?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by shegz24(m): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2022
sinah25:
There is madness in this country called Nigeria. They will never talk and judge important and relevant issues rather issues that does not add economical, social, unity, and development in the country......Hijab? this one tire me oo. is hijab now a national discus? Nigeria is a mixed socio country that some issues should be ignored......Bet me, if a Christian like the Catholic wears the Rosary on their neck to this schools faced by a Muslim teacher, surely, you will see the reaction....We're all liars in this country and pretenders, will hijab guarantee you direct entry to the Nigeria university? Will it put food on your table? will it make you a responsible citizen? all of this are irrelevant to my sanity....Nigeria is bleeding and our leaders ignored all the atrocities happening in the country but this fools fighting for hijab, thunder will fire all of you...Nonsense country with stupid fanatics called themselves Muslim but terrorist.......I don't believe in any religion rather i believe in peace and unity but this particular religion has caused so much pain in this country......Hijab.......I swear this people that took their time to discuss the irrelevant use of hijab in schools should have been bombed right there by the unknown gun men.....Rubbiisssshhhhhhhh.

Christian students wear rosary to school since like forever and that has never been an issue ,especially in public schools.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by JAMO84: 9:26am On Jun 18, 2022
TooMuchStuff:

Point of correction Sir

We have about 110 million Christians in Nigeria.

In six geopolitical zones of Nigeria only NW and NE have clear Muslim majority population.
SS SE have 99% Christians. NC has 70% christians and SW has 60% Christians
Ok, so if you are the clear majority according to your estimation, why the fear, why always counter anything Islam. Sharia, Islamic banking, hijab......Why?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by dododawa1: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2022
LOL
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by JAMO84: 9:28am On Jun 18, 2022
Kay25:

Who feels insecured?just because we don't like violence like u do in Islam doesn't make us timid
Yes, you don't like violence. Ipob terrorists are Muslims from Mali

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:
The Terrorists keep winning you, both in politics and the law courts, you might have to cry for the rest of your life, because the so called Terrorists will always torment your soul.
They call islam and muslims all sort of names, they attribute so many evil things to islam still islam is growing, isn't that a miracle from God?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by JAMO84: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2022
Ykc2:
when Christians were busy building schools Muslims were busy building mosques and memorising koran today they want to attend Christian's school with their rag head,and who told you Christians are 80 million in nigeria?not only 80 million but 20 million angry
Schools that you couldn't run with your money. Government had taken over the schools and they run it with tax payers money. Nobody can stop our daughters from wearing hijab to a government school.

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by naija4life247: 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Muric should be declared a terrorist organization immediately

It is not any organization nah. It is just one man displaying mental imbalance and psychiatric disorders

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by JAMO84: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Surayj123:

They call islam and muslims all sort of names, they attribute so many evil things to islam still islam is growing, isn't that a miracle from God?
Leave them. There's no need to explain things to them again, Islam will keep winning, and they will keep crying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by jimtemi1: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:

They don't feel insecure, they are afraid to be like you nuisance, religion fanatics that kill for fun all in the name of ALLAH

3 Likes

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Gentlerespect76: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Walllee:

No they won't,as long as the Christian Presidential aspirant is Igbo l,they will never wake up,the hatred for the Igbo will continue to hold the Southern Christians down very long time.
Had it been that Peter Obi was either from SouthSouth or from South West,you will see every other christian quing behind the person,but as long as it's a Christian Igbo,watch how other christians will vote for a Muslim-Muslim tickets.
If anyone wants let's bet
It's pathetic bro!
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Specialscholar1: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2022
Dont ever go for there services. They scammed most if their retailers and retailer keep on entering debts with their retail websites.
They dont refund failed datasets or failed Airtel. They stay stagnant pretending to be real under Data business in which they are completely a scammer. Beware of their website ; Www.simpledata.com.ng
They are fraudsters.

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Splitmind: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2022
People who are against the global advancement of Islam will receive harsh punishment soon.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by BnQoyyim(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Throwing cutlass up In a million times, it'll continues to balance on its sides.
A pepper will continues to be pepperish whether in powdery form or in solution.
Thus, the divine law will continues to manifest and triumph whether delayed, drag in the mud or concealed.
The hunter that will tether an elephant has not been born- elephant has no tether.
There are millions lies vying the a truth, meanwhile, the latter must prevail.
Hijab is our fundamental woman and human right.
The virgin decent Mary- mother of Jesus dressed as such.
Take a cognizant look at her statue, without hijab on her head; the statue depicts somebody else.
Some civilized nations like USA, UK, Newzealand and rest allowed hijab not only in their schools but also in their Police force.
This hijab is exceptionally and voluntarily for Muslim' students. Voluntarily i said because it's not to be forced on any Muslims let alone christian students.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Toktee(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
I am just passing....

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Jun 18, 2022
Listen and Listen you a s s hole MUMU-RIC bitch. No one hate Muslim its Muslim that created hatred for themselves by their behaviour hating peaceful coexistence among humanity.

You can not expect anyone to love killers.

You can not expect any sane human to love the most ingrate religion on the face of earth.

You can not expect anyone to love religion that promote bloodshed, beheading, horror, poverty, illiteracy, pain, weeping and love lormenting trouble everywhere in the world.

No one will love a religion that promote terrorism.

No one will love a religion that embrace aggression.

Una no dey shame

Car you can not build.

Aircraft you can not build.

Bicycle, motorcycle even ordinary tube you can not produce.

Medicine you are dead beat, pharmaceutical dead, no shop you will enter anywhere in the world you will see any product made in Saudi or made in Iran or made in Iraq etc omly what you manufacture is religion that permit sorrow, horror and killing and you still want people to like you? Shey juju una wan use take get the love.

Una no dey shame I asked again

You should go back and read qoran well with subd mind you will realised you all are just reading ad given that book a complete wrong interpretation thereby turned the religion to a monster religion it's a shame.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Ajeyo(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2022
KUDIRAT KEKEEKUN IS A MUSLIM AND FORMER LAGOS JUDGE,NO WAHALA,LET EVERYONE STAY ON THEIR LANES.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:38am On Jun 18, 2022
This is were one Nigeria has brought us.
Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Pymetrics: 9:41am On Jun 18, 2022
May Allah reward you Prof. Enemy can continue to wail the way they have been doing. It has no meaning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 18, 2022
Cutehector:
Muric should go and form their own country and stop dragging the nation backwards.
So to u now, the hijab is what is dragging nigeria backward

1 Like

Re: This should serve as a lesson for Muslim-haters - MURIC on hijab judgement by Acidosis(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2022
JAMO84:

80 million - 30 (Owo massacre victims) = ??

Keep sleeping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

EFCC Seizes Houses Of Bala Mohammed And His Son, Shamsudeen Bala / Namadi Sambo Is An Igbo Man? / Probe CAN, TAN, Super-rich Nigerians, Anglican Bishop Urges Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.