Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,248 members, 7,849,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP (7675 Views)

FG Should Beg Okonja Iweala And Others To return Back,arewa Twitter Group / Nigerians Should Beg Fashola And Buhari To Provide Namibian Quality Roads / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Lol, see a tribal bigot giving mental advice, you need to evaluate your mental health to know if you're fit to have anyone around you. Your parents probably cannot afford such a therapy for you which is why I'm here to help you. grin

Look for a vulcanizer around you, tell him to put on his pumper, attach it to your ear and block the other one, do this for one to three hours and thank me for a restored brain later grin
Hehehehehe so just because being impoverished and poverty-stricken is now a competition in your family and generation, you thought everyone couldn't afford basic needs as good quality health care, so qualitative health care is now a luxury in your family, Oooooooh no wonder you are mourning and lamenting I am against Pandora Peter OBItuary, you think that sole criminal will bring your parents out of penury, now I get why you are apprehensive and aggressive.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by ProfAmaben(m): 5:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehe so just because being impoverished and poverty-stricken is now a competition in your family and generation, you thought everyone couldn't afford basic needs as good quality health care, so qualitative health care is now a luxury in your family, Oooooooh no wonder you are mourning and lamenting I am against Pandora Peter OBItuary, you think that sole criminal will bring your parents out of penury, now I get why you are apprehensive and aggressive.

Didn't bother to read cos I'm very sure it would be trash and nonsense as usual. grin, no be be say make your parents poor or make your mother dey psychiatrist hospital, no be me be the cause of your life misfortune, I'm here to put you on the right track and save your already damaged life from complete annihilation. wink

Do this simple thing for me this evening, send me your account number, I wanna invest in your life. I wanna buy you a rope which you would use to hang yourself this evening. I want it to be in the presence of your mother grin, it may help her regain her mental health if a useless kid like you passes on. cheesy wink
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by IamWonderful: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
ProfAmaben:

Didn't bother to read cos I'm very sure it would be trash and nonsense as usual. grin, no be be say make your parents poor or make your mother dey psychiatrist hospital, no be me be the cause of your life misfortune, I'm here to put you on the right track and save your already damaged life from complete annihilation. wink

Do this simple thing for me this evening, send me your account number, I wanna invest in your life. I wanna buy you a rope which you would use to hang yourself this evening. I want it to be in the presence of your mother grin, it may help her regain her mental health if a useless kid like you passes on. cheesy wink

So finally your mother have been admitted to the psychiatrist hospital after roaming the street of imo and Anambra naked, congratulations she wasn't roasted by IPOB cannibals, you are even contemplating suicide, wait until Pandora Peter OBItuary is been humiliated by Nigeria, your suicide will be sweet then, I know your mentally demented and deluded mother wouldn't miss you, her own is terrible than been brain dead.
Re: Peter Obi Should Beg This Man To Be His VIP by gasparpisciotta: 9:37pm On Jun 18, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Northern States Demand Compensation From FG / The Fraud Called Fashola / PDP Plotting To Import Thugs For Edo Polls — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.