Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him (27652 Views)

Tribunal Accepts Bvas Reports Showing Over-voting Against Adeleke / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Share Ghana Must-Go Bags Containing Cash To Delegates? / Amaechi Trends For Allegedly Saying Delegates Who Sold Votes Are Regretting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by nigerianoakman: 9:51am On Jun 18, 2022
To induce voters/delegates to vote for you is an example of contravention of the electoral guidelines.

This is in the public domain now and we are waiting for EFCC to act...
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 18, 2022
How many people does a Boeing carry per trip, Who want to match this offer of sponsoring 400 pilgrim at once , make I join, but I go still go Jerusalem sha .. After all , all na Pilgrimage.
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Omoslim26: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
In a reasonable Country that nigga is not going to contest for any public office again.
Just see how Nija don glorify and exult corruption sotay the politiftians no dey even shame dey do am again.

Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Banhammy717: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
They must be real Muslims who don't eat haram.
May Allah bless them

1 Like

Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by BouquiLake: 10:03am On Jun 18, 2022
NO SHAME AGAIN....Glorifying corruption... Why offer Cash for Vote in the first place? ICPC/EFCC will not act on this now... What other evidence is needed? God deliver us from these people.
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by mhktaryan: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
grin

Country of liars and hypocrites.highly religious but
having no iota of godliness.

Travelling to another country to Slamm your head on the ground while you still have the demonic tendencies of killing, raping and pedophilia amounts to nothing grin

God is not interested in praying 5 times a day and be shouting hawuzibilayi yet have no love and respect for another creation of God

Ah my brother this is such a powerful text

1 Like

Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Idowuay123: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2022
My father-in-law returned over two million naira back to Fayemi after the election (despite the fact that he won) in 2019 yet he didn't remember him again up till today.
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by RealTalkNoBull: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
He should have given them a better offer.
Just to travel to Saudi, waste their time and come back
It’s that same “waste of time” that taught them to abhor taking payment for what they couldn’t deliver on. I bet if it was awon “Prosperity” adherents that believe somebody has died for their sins now…
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by RealTalkNoBull: 10:36am On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
grin

Country of liars and hypocrites.highly religious but
having no iota of godliness.

Travelling to another country to Slamm your head on the ground while you still have the demonic tendencies of killing, raping and pedophilia amounts to nothing grin

God is not interested in praying 5 times a day and be shouting hawuzibilayi yet have no love and respect for another creation of God

No group on Earth has killed more than the Christian.

No group on Earth has raped and pillaged more than the Christian.

No group on earth has committed pedophila more than the Christian. If there’s anything Priests and Bishops are well known for, it is raping and molesting little boys. This they have been doing for over 2,000 yrs without fail. It is their tradition.

1 Like

Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by J3susFr3ak: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:

No group on earth has committed pedophila more than the Christian. If there’s anything Priests and Bishops are well known for, it is raping and molesting little boys. This they have been doing for over 2,000 yrs without fail. It is their tradition.

Are you that confused? Even if what you assert is questionablly true, does that give every Muslim in Nigeria to be the useless terrorists that they are?

Just fight hard for your own Islamic country and let's see how much you will fare and survive without all the resources, technologies, progressive ideas you are currently enjoying because of Christians!

The frustration alone of not having people who are the salt of the earth near or around you will make all your wasted masses turn en mass to terrorism for survival.
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Eriokanmi: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Smart-less man. It serves you right how you lost. Maybe you'd defect to NNPP this time. Political businessman like you
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by irunoko(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
RealTalkNoBull:

they have come again grin

Anytime they call out their demonic behaviour they start fabricating lies grin

I believe ISIS
ALMAJARI,ALQUEDEA Abi Wetin una dey call am, BOKOHARAM Are all Christian groups Abi?
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:26am On Jun 18, 2022
Good one from him. Other pained senators will murder them one by one
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by irunoko(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
akpunda86:

Bros not all are Muslims are bad .I have worked and lived with them,rather is the fanatics among them .I'm a Catholic and among us Christians we have fanatics also,infact if Mbaka tell his followers to kill,I tell you they will willingly kill .
Don't condem religion but condem the atmosphere that allowed it grow
a friendly and sweet tiger is still a tiger with tiger genes and tendencies capable of killing you when the chips are down.continue pampering a snake
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by irunoko(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2022
Surayj123:

Oga why are u now crying
no be be cause your wailing na grin
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by swissgoldenpro2: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2022
This is really interesting
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by akpunda86: 12:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
irunoko:
a friendly and sweet tiger is still a tiger with tiger genes and tendencies capable of killing you when the chips are down.continue pampering a snake

Vice versa for we Christians.I stayed in the North,knew no body even the church NVR allowed me in at Night,an Hausa Man took me in by 8pm,the wife was sent to market that night did Okoro soup fresh one for us,they did corn flour and we are all was full,as poor as they were they made us comfortable,we took our baths outside behind a block.
Next morning he took us to our camp with his bike,we bid the family bye
After orientation, I told my guys about him,and we as set of corpers tracked him to his house and gave me 15k,big money then
Everytime I remember him,I wish that we have GSM then, otherwise I would have cum to him in a big way .
Hausas are good,I can't say for the Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Zubi10(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
What category of idiots you belong?? Get sense madman
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2022
You should be in jail for admitting to voter inducement
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Ameduedwin: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
How much is the trip to meca/makah, with all the expenses it be roughly 1to 2 million abi ? Ok, have you asked them wether they have houses to live ? Have you asked them wether they have a better source of income, have you asked them wether they have money to pay or sponsor their children to school? Those are the things human being need at this critical time, not one religious traveling that won't add values to live. That's what Peter obi was saying In his videos about on necessary wastage and extrvagant life style. Vote for Peter obi 2023
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by Miracle2020: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Madmohamed123:
If you want to help them send their children to school or give them money to start something not haji
going to hajj is one of the piller of Islam. They prefer going to hajj more than scholarships.
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by HELLASJ(m): 5:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
abobote:
There's no offer that's better than this, you aren't a Muslim so you won't know the gravity of the offer
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by EHoudini: 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Voters inducement is a crime in the Nigerian constitution. Unsmart Adeyemi should be arrested pronto!
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by vatiqan(m): 10:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
ManirBK:
My champion Tinubu will break all of you to pieces come 2023!

Na una go cry; I would be in my house, observing.
Re: Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him by RealTalkNoBull: 3:56am On Jun 26, 2022
J3susFr3ak:

Are you that confused? Even if what you assert is questionablly true, does that give every Muslim in Nigeria to be the useless terrorists that they are?

Just fight hard for your own Islamic country and let's see how much you will fare and survive without all the resources, technologies, progressive ideas you are currently enjoying because of Christians!

The frustration alone of not having people who are the salt of the earth near or around you will make all your wasted masses turn en mass to terrorism for survival.
Weirdo, I dunno what goes on in your country. Counter the points I made.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.