Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday (34193 Views)

Obasanjo To Form A New Party As Alternative To PDP, APC Ahead Of 2023 / Thousands Of Party Faithfuls Storm Maduka's Rally, Demand New Party Adoption / "I Will Contest In 2019" - Shehu Sani, To Announce New Party In 48 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Kwanza: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2022
A member of the House of Representatives representing Iseyin/Itesiwaju/Kajola/Iwajowa Federal Constituency, Honourable Shina Abiola Peller, has left the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Peller, who is an indigene of Iseyin in Oke Ogun geo-political zone in Oyo State, made this announcement via a letter addressed to the Chairman of his ward.

Our correspondent recalls that Peller was elected on the platform of APC in 2019.

He was one of the aspirants who vied for Oyo North Senatorial District seat on the platform of APC in the recent primary election.

The lawmaker has however renounced his membership of APC.

Peller, in the letter he personally signed and addressed to APC Ward 9 chairman, Koso in Iseyin Local Government Area, insisted that he took the decision after due consultation with his people.

The lawmaker said that undemocratic conduct of some party chieftains particularly in Oyo State has shown that the people from the grassroots and the youth will continue to be at the mercy of the few at the top.

He alleged that some people within the party imposed their preferred candidate against the wish of the people.

He maintained that he left the APC because his people have asked him to do so.

He explained further that he decided to join politics not for selfish reason but the overall interest of Nigerian youths and the people of Oke Ogun.

He said, “I write to formally inform you of the renouncement of my membership from the All Progressives Congress (APC).

“I took this decision after due consultation with my people from the Oke Ogun region and beyond who feel humiliated by the undemocratic acts and decisions of some gladiators within Oyo State APC.

“President Muhammadu Buhari preached bottom-to-top approach driven APC, but the undemocratic conduct of some party chieftains particularly in Oyo State has shown that the people from the grassroots and the youth will continue to be at the mercy of the few at the top, who impose their preferred candidate against the wish of the people, as recently witnessed in Oyo North Senatorial District where I belong.

“My people have therefore decided that we withdraw our membership of the APC, and I totally align with them as I delved into politics not for selfish reason but the overall interest of Nigerian youths and the people of Oke Ogun. So. I hereby renounce my membership of the APC”.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/17/2023-house-of-reps-member-shina-peller-dumps-apc/

I’ve tried my best for APC, the party style of democracy in Oyo State kills my conscience and I have to put my people’s interest first. I’ve realized that the youths and the people at the grassroots will continue to be at the mercy of a few at the top. I'll announce my new political party at the next seating of the House of Representatives on Tuesday 21st June 2022.

Currently, as a serving lawmaker, who is driven by the collective interest of those that I represent, it's unjust to be quiet in the face of injustice and the APC has not shown readiness to address issues raised. #Gbera

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02m1e7mp4PikMFqZwszSBcoUhj8nD3jHgPmj5NwzbBSYUpLRa19Dw9djDfs6JZF257l&id=100044618880812

5 Likes

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Zonefree(m): 4:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
In two months, APC will become a regional party. Who is he leaving his Oduduwa party for?

120 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Kwanza: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

He has been meeting the NNPP and will likely join them.

4 Likes

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Blossommind: 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2022
It is well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Sergio101(m): 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
Will APC really survive this tsunami.

They are secluding themselves from Pa tinubu.

The line is only concluding between Obi and Atiku.

@legendhero

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by sotall(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC is a party that was formed just to grab power from the PDP in 2014.

This is evidenced by the fact that they didn't know what to do with the power for seven years and counting since grabbing it and thats why Nigeria has been taken backwards in all areas since 2014.

There is no more steam, enthusiasm and morale for the strange bed fellows in APC and so everyone has to find their new interests.

APC is a devilish and satanic party.

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by CleanInAll: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
k
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Olastep(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2022
Expected. Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Maxymilliano(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
angry

Shina Peller is still a learner and baby politician. Exiting APC will be the end of his political career

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Indispensable85(m): 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
This one wey get only 2votes for primary. Mtcheeew

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by signature2012(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
Just heard the current Senate President just dumped APC and joined PDP.

The useless bigot has been in Senate since 1999.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by decatalyst(m): 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
He is yet to understand politics.

He miscalculated by not going for a second term into the house of representatives...he probably believes he has the clout and popularity to dethrone the serving senators from the constituency.

I hope this is not another big miscalculation that may cost him any relevance in politics.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Okoroawusa: 5:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
He should have just done one more term at HOR rather than attempting to go to the Senate

227 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Goldenkrezi: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC and PDP no get any better person at all....

Peter Obi is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by graphics112: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
cheesy
And so it begins.
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Mykelslim: 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
Abandon ship

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by OgunleyeA1: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
We buy Human toes for $40,000. is this REAL?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrLlJa81VYk
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by iiifedimma(f): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Please support our honourable Peter obi for the president's of federal Republic of Nigeria, we are tired of those thief's now,

10 Likes

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Rebuke: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
LP loading.com.com.com.com

3 Likes

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Salvador1: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
One by one
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by ATEAMS: 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oyyana
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
He can go to hell..

2 Likes

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by SleekyP(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
Oyo state is now ACCORD cool

Seyi Makinde VS Adelabu

1 Like

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Salvador1: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Rebuke:
LP loading.com.com.com.com
we don't want common politicians in Lp
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Labour Party
Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by phemmyjohnson: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lol irrelevant mammal

3 Likes

Re: Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday by Promoter2: 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
Normal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos / Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.