Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,877 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) (51937 Views)

Russia, You Can't Eat Your Cake & Have It / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by mariovito(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Vy
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
angry Haba Jama'a, i thought this guy debunked misinformation about Russia's so called Big land mass and size, now say e don big pass Pluto...this kyn life!

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by ClimaxHerbalixt(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2022
Wow
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by shox(m): 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by omowolewa: 4:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
Kk
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
I knw 14 out of the 15

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by osazsky(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
WriterNig:

Expatica
u did not mention the part that only 23 percent of its landmass is inhabitable the remaining 77 percent are rivers and high mountain...next time be detailed

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by ednut1(m): 4:34pm On Jun 21, 2022
dnawah:
russian women are lovely but I fear them,KGB things.
who u be wey kgb go dey after u

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by ufotunang: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
So Russia is very big... bigger than Pluto planet and they still want to acquire some lands in Ukraine and be in control..... selfish Putin,, selfish country

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by nedekid: 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
WriterNig:

Expatica
Nice one..

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Biodun556(m): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Plus second largest military and country with highest number of nuclear bomb

Russia is also the country with largest amount of resources in the World

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by colonelwealth(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
WriterNig:

Expatica

Glory glory.. Russia.

A mighty and calm nation with rich history.

God bless Nigeria!

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by koyyess: 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
God forbid.
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Albara(m): 4:37pm On Jun 21, 2022
A lot of things are not being said about Russia. The country might not be as bad as we were meant to understand they are

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by gambojimeta: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
WriterNig:

Expatica

Russia has the highest number of skinheads racists in the world too. Don't forget to include that next time.

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Adjovi: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
Damn that's a fucking big country. Forget it if you're big you're big. Russia is just too big to be bullied.

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by bluefilm: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
God bless Mother Russia

In Mother Russia, I Trust.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by masseratti: 4:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
is pluto still a planet?
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by oyeb15: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Russians are cold blooded. Life & death means nothing to them. That's why they make good mercineries hired by even French and British armies for some battles in Mali, Sudan and Niger.

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Vmotors: 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2022
Beautiful Exposition . Thank you fir taking the time to educate us.

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by nedekid: 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2022
abobote:
16: Their military is overrated
A military fighting 40 countries is overrated?
If in the early days they had done like the US in Iraq ie shock and awe, bomb everything that moves to smithereens, before sending in troops una go talk say na brutality and bombing of civilians.
Go and look at fuluja in Iraq and raqqa in Syria, till today nobody can live there, corpses are still in the ruins from the heavy American bombing.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 4:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
The Fast Eroding Behemoth of Eurasia

I knew fact number 4 when I was in primary school in Ibadan, in the 1980s.

I read somewhere that Russia has enough diamonds to light up the world for about 200 years. I was expecting to see this. What do u think?

And, for all this uniqueness, Russia is losing its influence, its hegemony and its values in a rapidly evolving world.

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Passionate888: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
dnawah:
russian women are lovely but I fear them,KGB things.
You quote all that just to type this?

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by GistFullGround: 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2022

Russia is the biggest gas station in the world!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Horokrox: 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2022
nateDZA:
angry Haba Jama'a, i thought this guy debunked misinformation about Russia's so called Big land mass and size, now say e don big pass Pluto...this kyn life!
The IDIOT who "debunked" Russia's actual landmass size shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone with a functioning brain undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by pansophist(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
OneKinGuy:
Russia ain't perfect, but other countries that are placing sanctions on them ain't Saint either.

I wonder how people though it would be possible to isolated a huge country like Russia, Now they are paying the price with hike in fuel and food prices.

Sanctions are method of how the west test the strength of their hegemony on a particular country. If you can stand it, then they know you're strong, determine your weak point and try to break you.

Isolating a continent like Russia is a pure proof of western arrogance, and yes, they are paying dearly for it. Russia is strong. I don't think there is any country on earth that can bring it down. Its too strong.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Horokrox: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
gambojimeta:

Russia has the highest number of skinheads racists in the world too. Don't forget to include that next time.
You seem to be a jobless IDIOT in the same category of Zombie Extraordinaire with IgboFam,etc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by stanluiz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
abobote:
You are a liar.

Russia military is the reason why Basherr Assad of Syria is still in power despite everything the West did to remove him and dethrone his government.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by postbmd: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Pass
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
gambojimeta:

I can see your have never been to Bulgaria and Ukraine or have anyone you know there.
Go to Sofia and enter tram especially at night grin.

USA, French and UK police have killed more blacks than any Eastern Europe countries can imagine

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
abobote:
Tell that Ukraine troops and those that have sent thousands of weapons to Ukraine.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid)