Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,404 members, 7,861,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) (51941 Views)

Russia, You Can't Eat Your Cake & Have It / What You Need To Know About Russia (Facts And Pictures) / Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by toprealman: 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
President of Russia is a jerk, how did you miss that?

1 Like

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by BigBashiru: 3:06am On Jun 22, 2022
gambojimeta:

Russia has the highest number of skinheads racists in the world too. Don't forget to include that next time.

There are racists everywhere....
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by blaquebelle: 3:19am On Jun 22, 2022
dnawah:
russian women are lovely but I fear them,KGB things.
You messed up fam
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by kenx1(m): 5:53am On Jun 22, 2022
Pluto is no longer a planet

1 Like

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by favour32(m): 7:02am On Jun 22, 2022
Maghan37:
You did a fantastic job bro. Infact, i believe you should be paid for this wonderful PR by the Kremlin. grin grin grin. Good job bro.
Osewa dey pay am so?
This article get positive vibes.
Nor be our people wey tribalism don finish.
Person go wake up for morning.
E ambition for life, na to dey curse other tribes...and na low life people dey do am most times... because of their failures for life

1 Like

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Charley2020: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2022
Nice
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by pansophist(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2022
etrange:

Please, let's not mislead people on this platform out of sentiment. If things will change, they haven't yet. The US is not gone and it will take decades for that statement to ever be true.

In life be proactive, not reactive. Don't wait until something get very worse before you do something about it. It's called "making hay while the sun shine".

The US of the 90's is far better and heavenly than the US of today. And the US of 2000 is far better than the US of 2020. Don't be susceptible to the concept of "the boiling frog", meaning that you don't notice small changes because the water is boiling from cold to hot, but only notice it when it's already boiling and burning you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by RillJ(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2022
Shudav mentioned that the lovely country is presently led by a lunatic who is will set set the entire world ablaze just to message his ego!
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Lasgidi90(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2022
pansophist:

But that will never happen. It can only happen under the rulership of drunken buffon like Gorbachev, a foolish leader that will piimp his daughter and wife for a bottle of vodka.

He was solely responsible for the dissolution of the ussr, making Russia weaker. The Russia of today is no where near the strength and might of soviet Union thirty years ago.

The good news is that Russia is fully aware of the western plan and have seen the true color of the west, and will never allow it to happen. They witness how the west through nato destroyed Yugoslavia, breaking it into vassal states and adding them to nato.

They saw when Gaddafi was killed, Saddam Hussein hanged, Venezuela destroyed, Syria almost bombed to stone age until Putin saves Assad, and many more. Russia knows what the west have in plan for them and are prepared.

The era of buffonic leaders like Gorbachev or the current puppet Navalny is gone.
Woooow, you seem to know your history.
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by ljoh: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2022
But Pluto is no longer a planet

2 Likes

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by etrange: 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
pansophist:

In life be proactive, not reactive. Don't wait until something get very worse before you do something about it. It's called "making hay while the sun shine".

The US of the 90's is far better and heavenly than the US of today. And the US of 2000 is far better than the US of 2020. Don't be susceptible to the concept of "the boiling frog", meaning that you don't notice small changes because the water is boiling from cold to hot, but only notice it when it's already boiling and burning you.

Dear brother, I asked you a question you conveniently missed. Which country should he go to that will offer him better opportunities that the US? Relocation is a serious matter, so if you have to advise, it should be detailed. People are in the US for economic reasons and no country offers that better today. Even though your predictions are debatable, I am not arguing against it, I am saying the next generation might come and pass before it happens. So there's no justification to tell this man to leave the country if he's really benefitting from the system. You're talking about a grand economic change that takes decade's to happen. Besides, even if the US falls from this first position to 5th in the next 50 years, that will be the position many countries are in today and, therefore, it will still be a viable destination.

I was born in Africa. I have worked in the Middle East and Western Europe and I presently stay in North America. Many of these countries are not what they used to be, but I can confidently tell you that none of these places comes close to what the United States has to offer in terms of economic gains, and it will take long before they do. None. I also complain about many things regarding the American system, but I will never tell someone I wish well to leave the US because the country is gone. That will be wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by swissgoldenpro2: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is informative, I've learnt so much
Re: 15 Mind-Boggling Facts About Russia You Don't Know About (Photos) by Dalil8: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2022
RillJ:
Shudav mentioned that the lovely country is presently led by a lunatic who is will set set the entire world ablaze just to message his ego!

Ukraine and NATO is not the entire world.

They don't give a fvck about you black slave.

You're a big fool if you think Russia's enemies are your friends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heavy Security At Presidential Palace Gambia As Barrow Returns Home Tomorrow / Hamas Rocket Launchers Found By Israeli Troops Within A Playground(pics). / Taliban Militants Storm Kabul TV Station, Demand Reporter Praise Them (Pix, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.