Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,960 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC (53933 Views)

Full Text Of The Supreme Court Judgement On Lawan Vs Machina / Our Decision On Lawan Final, Pdp’s Votes Unnecessary – APC / Senate Presidency: APC Senators Zero In On Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2022
That rubberstamp fat cow should be ashamed of himself... is it his birth right .. very stupid thing..

He wants ro collect it by force. Since 1999... abi he is so daft that he can't think outside d box..

Abi.. he is thinking how he will feed his plenty wives and children if he is not in d Senate... See how the useless things make Nigeria look like a huge laughing stock...!@

MALU..
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Misterone: 7:54pm On Jun 17, 2022
mach7:
This will lead to disqualification o.

1. Lawan never participated in the primaries
2. Machina who participated as witnessed by INEC and other security agencies scored the highest number of votes.
3. Machina never signed and submitted a letter of withdrawal to the APC with INEC in copy.

Internal democracy in APC.....zero!
If I were machina, I will just contact one lawyer to file a case in court then I will go and sleep

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by vicdom(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
StainlessCup:
you are right and the rerun is only for those that participated in the first primary and also,a candidate cannot participate in more than one primary say presidential and senatorial.
Exactly!!!
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
fergie001:
Machina's lawyer rn

grin

Food don done!

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
sad
Lol... I doubt if INEC would accept it. Didn't APC know that electoral act have been amended?? And in this 2022 electoral act, substitution of candidate shall only happen when there's a voluntary withdrawal by the original candidate, in a duly written and signed letter to both INEC and the party or a case of death.

shocked
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by olamieseun(m): 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2022
Salahu,am speachless on dis matter
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by maasoap(m): 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2022
mach7:

2. Machina who participated as witnessed by INEC and other security agencies scored the highest number of votes.
3. Machina never signed and submitted a letter of withdrawal to the APC with INEC in copy.

Opinion is free, we thereby say thank you for your opinion.
APC would never allow that Machina guy to be the authentic candidate as long as it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he was only standing in for Lawal as a backup plan. The guy only proved himself to be someone who couldn't and shouldn't be trusted by anyone.
I saw many people hailing and encouraging him not to withdraw but that's because they hate Lawal and not because the Machina guy is doing the right thing.
APC would rather lose the seat than allow the betrayer to represent its logo.

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by LadySarah: 8:09pm On Jun 17, 2022
Very evil,selfish and useless party
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Charly68: 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2022
THE winner should take the party to court...He should even allow him to contest and win before moving to claim his mandate

1 Like

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by lereinter(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17, 2022
[center]Must Lawan go senate[/center]
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Cmanforall: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
etokhana:
APC insists on Lawan, submits name to INEC

What are the legal implications if Machida insists on not withdrawing?
He will win in the court of law.
Remember Amaechi case and other similar cases?

My advice to Machida (if he's reading this now) is to file a case in court, but let him not push it to get fast judgement not until after election. Then Lawan, the incompetent Senator, would have used his influence to win the seat for him.
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by ComeToJesus: 8:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
etokhana:

Machida should not step down. Lawan should go and take some rest. He's been in the National Assembly since '99. That complex wasn't built for him.

What nonsense?
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by ComeToJesus: 8:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
maasoap:

Opinion is free, we thereby say thank you for your opinion.
APC would never allow that Machina guy to be the authentic candidate as long as it is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that he was only standing in for Lawal as a backup plan. The guy only proved himself to be someone who couldn't and shouldn't be trusted by anyone.
I saw many people hailing and encouraging him not to withdraw but that's because they hate Lawal and not because the Machina guy is doing the right thing.
APC would rather lose the seat than allow the betrayer to represent its logo.

Can you show us the document to prove that he was a 'backup plan'?
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Tareq1105: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
sad
Lol... I doubt if INEC would accept it. Didn't APC know that electoral act have been amended?? And in this 2022 electoral act, substitution of candidate shall only happen when there's a voluntary withdrawal by the original candidate, in a duly written and signed letter to both INEC and the party or a case of death.

The same Lawan that amended the Electoral Law is breaching it. Lawan will win while the young guy will be sworn in as the senator.
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Tareq1105: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2022
Cmanforall:

He will win in the court of law.
Remember Amaechi case and other similar cases?

My advice to Machida (if he's reading this now) is to file a case in court, but let him not push it to get fast judgement not until after election. Then Lawan, the incompetent Senator, would have used his influence to win the seat for him.

No, the new Electoral Law says that all pre election matter must be trashed before election proper.
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by hopexter(m): 8:32pm On Jun 17, 2022
vicdom:
sad

Stop this wailing. You only have mouth to challenge government online even though you’re not an INEC Official. As if that isn’t what the Party with the Federal might does in this Nigeria, trying to control and INEC. Get your PVC, don’t sell it and let’s fix this with someone entirely different smiley
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Friend22(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
etokhana:

I see an Ameacho Celestine Omiha happening of Machina refuses to withdraw.
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by omowumi9: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2022
Machina should use the same formula that Amaechi used that brought him into power as Rivers Governor. Just calm down. The mandate is yours. Get ready your team of good advocates. This is impunity.

2 Likes

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by gasparpisciotta: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2022
mach7:

Unfortunately you are right.
I am thinking this has a bounce-on effect regarding Tinubu’s vice
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Elidrisy20: 8:39pm On Jun 17, 2022
Kukere
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by elfiddy(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2022
APC rigging APC.
Imagine what they will do to Peter Obi
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Zelenskyy(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
Nothing like Democratic process in APC..

The party is a joke. After scamming Nigerians, now they are scamming themselves.

I see a Tsunami of legal battles afterwards.
Meanwhile

Vote For Atiku - Okowa in 2023

Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by Cmanforall: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Tareq1105:

No, the new Electoral Law says that all pre election matter must be trashed before election proper.
Oh, I see..
Thanks for the info
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by buckeyemedia: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

APC is not going to lose anything. machida can only reclaim his seat, if goes to court.
Will lose his seat against a person that did not contest?
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by famouscargo4u: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
Lawan that has defected to the PDP. It appears APC chairman is just doing things that will spoil it's candidates chances at the poll.
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by jaxxy(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2022
seunmsg:

It’s better to wait and hear from Machina before jumping to conclusion. He might have agreed to step down. Remember, everybody has a price.

when party says they insist u should know he's not in any agreement. Even if he has a price does his supporters have a price too??

or u think the ticket is only about him?
Re: APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC by jojothaiv(m): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2022
seanfer:

The court will remove APC from the ballot.
That will be double tragedy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.