Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

Frank Edoho Separates From Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Separates From Wife (17997 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by coded777: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2011
andyanders:

Frank;This is a Life Line; CALL A FRIEND, use 50/50 OR ASK THE AUDI[b]E[/b]NCE. Or better still, Take a walk and remain single.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by coded777: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2011
Exponental:

Call a friend- USED
50 50- USED
Tell (or ask) the Audience- USED
wat an awkward way to use d lifelines.
Now walking away,
With hw much?

WATCH OUT FOR
"Who wants to be my wife"

grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by slymm(f): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2011
Until we understand that marriage is not for everyone, there will always be stories of divorce. And reconciliation based on the welfare of the kids is never a wise decision.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Orikinla(m): 10:55am On Jul 23, 2011
"Do you believe a man can truly love a woman and constantly betray her?Never mind physically but betray her in his mind,in the very "poetry of his soul".Well,it's not easy but men do it all the time."
— Mario Puzo (Fools Die)

"Let us be separated by wars and pestilence, death, madness but not by the passing of time."
— Mario Puzo (Fools Die)

Telle est la vie
Dieu nous aide tous.
~ Orikinla Osinachi (Time after Time)
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by buy1get2(m): 11:16am On Jul 23, 2011
The man is not ashamed of this mess , he would reconcile, kindly tell him
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Koolking(m): 11:30am On Jul 23, 2011
That suppose to be his personal life. who cares? i dont

i used to admire this guy, cos of his low profile attitude. i am deeply disappointed he is making his personal life a cheap bowl for the villagers spits.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by beeke(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2011
This is definitely not a good news neither is this the good example our role models are meant to showcase to the youth, Frank in the order hand acted like a 17 years old by going to twitter to wash his dirty cloth and that got me thinking what is happening to this generation what suppose to be a private family affairs finds it way to public, will one be surprise if couples start to twit on how their partners moan or cry in bed. and this is why i pity women, ten years of marriage 3 kids as a result and now you want to separate.

As a man Frank if he want can hook up with the current miss Nigeria and continue is ride from where he stop but same can not be expected of the woman, i wonder what is left for a woman which Virginia has produce 3 kids and 10 vigorous years of marriage. imagine an average 8 times a week by 4 weeks add it to 12 months then multiply it by 10 years and figure out how many waters which has pass under this bridge, pity the next Dickson that will take over.

I have always ask my friends if love alone is enough to say i do? there are so many things needed and respect is one of them. for me if i finally put my hands in the plough i shall never look back no matter what i will strive to make it work
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by IYANGBALI: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2011
abeg who has the wife,s phone number,i love divorvce they know how to pet men tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by airmark(m): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2011
Pls is Frank Edoho an Igbo guy? The lady should return the bride price paid by him, if the divorce is due to unfaithfulness. grin grin grin
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by suomi: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2011
I still believe Frank and his wife can work things out between themselves. They need to pray and do counselling. With God all things are possible. Also for the sake of the 3 children God has given them. It is still reconcillable.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Gbenge77(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
Goodluck to them
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by jackpot(f): 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2011
In as much as we see other people mistakes, we try to learn from them.

For all you single guys, before you put a ring on it, reminisce cool
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by shoboy9: 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2011
Its a shame. When your neighbor's house is on fire, simple self preservation tells us to help put it out or yours may be next.

Frank seems a such a nice, intelligent guy with a good job. So why is it falling to bits? I think there's more to holding a marriage together than being nice or money.

It needs lots of prayer. It needs commitment (eternal type) by both parties. If one party even thinks that there is any kind of alternative to commitment, that marriage is going to crumble.

As for infidelity, Jesus was very clear: If u think about it, you've committed it and the consequences will follow. Even the old testament speaks of the law of jealousy. To me, thinking of infidelity also helps/comes from a lack of total commitment to the union.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by NotNairalandi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2011
Nawaooh, !
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by texazzpete(m): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
He has to go find himself another punching bag now grin
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by aribisala0(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
abi she sef don dey FAT?
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nija4Life(m): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
Nigerians and our judgemental attitude never cease to amaze me.
It's very easy for people to sit on their high horse and condemn either Frank or his wife.
The truth is that only both parties know when and how and things went wrong and the rest of us may never know.
I find it distasteful for people who don't even know them to make derogatory comments which I guess by those who have never being married before.
Ok, Frank didn't cover himself in glory by going public but that is what happens when you're in the limelight, you no longer have a private life I'm afraid.
I don't have the answer to the increasing trend of failed marriages but our abandonment of the traditional values of marriage may be part of it. There are good reasons why our fathers and mothers had long and succesful marriages.

http://apenandaheart..com/
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Rooneyboy(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
FRANK F**K UP, BIG TIME.
I NO EXPECT THIS KIND THING FROM AM
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by bossinie: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
shoboy9:

Its a shame. When your neighbor's house is on fire, simple self preservation tells us to help put it out or yours may be next.

Frank seems a such a nice, intelligent guy with a good job. So why is it falling to bits? I think there's more to holding a marriage together than being nice or money.

It needs lots of prayer. It needs commitment (eternal type) by both parties. If one party even thinks that there is any kind of alternative to commitment, that marriage is going to crumble.

As for infidelity, Jesus was very clear: If u think about it, you've committed it and the consequences will follow. Even the old testament speaks of the law of jealousy. To me, thinking of infidelity also helps/comes from a lack of total commitment to the union.
I rate your post as the best posts on this issue, The truth is that until one finds himself in the same smokey room that killed the other man he is bound to think he would react better than the "other-man" in the bid to save his own life.What Frank n Kathy need is encouragement to give their marriage a second-chance otherwise, if infidelity was the reason for separation to pick the bits & pieces and make the best out of what is left their marriage with the kids as focal point.It is not in the best interest of the family,society & Nation at large for marital unions to be broken at will or for whatever purpose as products of such union are the reason for many of the ills of the society.If you doubt me what guarantee or privilege of foresight do you have to know that one of the kids of Frank n Kathy will not be the future wife or husband to your own child.You laugh it off now but in the nearest future it becomes a reality,i really want us all to consciously respond maturely to sensitive issues when posted on NL,there are always many posts where we can express our humor sides on, , this is definitely not one of such! smiley
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
beeke:

This is definitely not a good news neither is this the good example our role models are meant to showcase to the youth, Frank in the otherhand acted like a 17 years old by going to twitter to wash his dirty linen and that got me thinking what is happening to this generation? What supposed to be a private family affairs finds it way to public, would one be surprised if couples start to twit on how their partners moan or cry in bed, and this is why i pity women; ten years of marriagewith 3 kids as a result and now you want to separate.

As a man Frank if he want can hook up with the current miss Nigeria and continue is ride from where he stop but same can not be expected of the woman, I wonder what is left for a woman whose virginia has produced 3 kids and 10 vigorous years of marriage. Imagine an average 8 times a week by 4 weeks; add it to 12 months then multiply it by 10 years and figure out how many waters which(shouldnt be used) has passed under this bridge. I pity the next Dickson that will take over.

I have always ask my friends if love alone is enough to say i do? there are so many things needed and respect is one of them. for me if i finally put my hands in the plough i shall never look back no matter what i will strive to make it work

@Beeke, nice comment but I think you need to pay more attention to your grammar and sentences. I'm not condemning you, just helping you. Ciao.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by TjDeks(m): 3:33pm On Jul 23, 2011
Whats all the fuss about him getting divorced. I like his personality on air though.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by nastydamus(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2011
beeke:

This is definitely not a good news neither is this the good example our role models are meant to showcase to the youth, Frank in the order hand acted like a 17 years old by going to twitter to wash his dirty cloth and that got me thinking what is happening to this generation what suppose to be a private family affairs finds it way to public, will one be surprise if couples start to twit on how their partners moan or cry in bed. and this is why i pity women, ten years of marriage 3 kids as a result and now you want to separate.

As a man Frank if he want can hook up with the current miss Nigeria and continue is ride from where he stop but same can not be expected of the woman, i wonder what is left for a woman which Virginia has produce 3 kids and 10 vigorous years of marriage. imagine an average 8 times a week by 4 weeks add it to 12 months then multiply it by 10 years and figure out how many waters which has pass under this bridge, pity the next Dickson that will take over.

This got my ribs cracking, lol.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tpia5: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2011
are nigerian divorce statistics really lower than the western one, because i dont think so.

we dont really have a good marriage record, but for some reason, like to feel we do.

most of the few marriages that lasted a bit long, still have all kinds of horror tales about what was endured during the union. eg beatings, philandering, etc etc.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by igilarity: 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2011
being a tv personality dont make a perfect personality. anyone culd be an awfull pertner. no tears for frank,
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by blank(f): 6:24pm On Jul 23, 2011
The wife beater!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by DisGuy: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
hehe

See as everybody dey blame the wife?

if he had killed her now, i'm sure you will all be saying something else

So because the woman refuse to die reconcile some are saying she must be seeing someone else

Na Wa o

Anyway still a good reason to be a nigerian man, the woman always get the blame, in fact after beating your wife into a coma the parents will beg you grin

what a society, what a life! grin
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 23, 2011

the wife beater
yeah, that has to be the greatest crime in the world, innit? The reason for the beating is irrelevant. Women shouldn't be 'beaten' no matter what they do. They're such blameless, harmless, adorable, heavenly creatures.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
Frank is a Arrow! did anyone force him into marriage?
Ball and chain? Guy you host a syndicate franchise game show!
The phrase ''final answer'' isnt even your line.
Guess someone is really gonna get lucky with that beautiful woman catherine now that you climbed your high-horse and rode out.
i bet u leaving her for one of those loose weekend pussies that anyone and i mean anyone can have a go at.
just remember anytime u kiss ur new tart, pause and think of how many deep Drinking she has had and i bet still giving.
loser confirm!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by mcgboye(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2011
Well, this is an unpleasant piece of news. No divorce ever is. However, as I read carefully through the OP, something caught my eye: SOULMATE
And the story of how the two of them met and got married came to my mind. I was told that Catherine wasn't the one Frank was to marry. Then he was said to be working on radio as a poor presenter. His fiancee then was a banker, but few months to the marriage the lady's family was said to have halted the marriage plans because they felt he was por and wasn't going to take care of her. Catherine was supposed to be the one hellping the lady pcik her clothings for the wedding. After the break-up, they (Kathy & Frankie) kinda hit it off and the rest is history. This was the story I heard way back, but I've always taken it with a pinch of salt. I read it in a ninterview he granted a magazine, but you know even that isn't as authentic as hearing him speak onradio or tv. But this news and the use of "soulmate" maybe got me thinking. If the story I read then is true, then it makes sense. It would have been a union of convenience, cos they wouldn't have loved themselves.
So maybe it's a lesson for us all. We shouldn't marry out of pity or compulsion. When we walk down the aisle, we should realise we're making a lifelong commitment to our partner. Marry for the right reason, the right person at the right time. God help us all
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by DisGuy: 7:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
proO1:

yeah, that has to be the greatest crime in the world, innit? The reason for the beating is irrelevant. Women shouldn't be 'beaten' no matter what they do. They're such blameless, harmless, adorable, heavenly creatures.

kind of struggling to find a reason why one adult will 'beat' another adult undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2011
He shouldn't have done that on twitter.and wat of the kids.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by denny4ril: 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2011
i am a fan of Who wants to be a millionaire programme and like frank and catherine for their presentations in various programmes but do not like this ugly situation at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ik Osakioduwa And Wife Celebrate Daughter's 2nd Birthday / BankyW At Oxford University Pan African Conference In London / Osas Ighodaro Rocks Peacock Feathers Outfit To Oceans 8 Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.