Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Frank Edoho Separates From Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frank Edoho Separates From Wife (18002 Views)

Frank Edoho's Son With Wife Sandra Is A Big Boy Now / Frank Edoho's Wife, Sandra's Baby Shower (Pictures) / Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by kbdrim(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
sad sad sad however it is suppose to be 4 better 4 worse sha, just saying
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Kalman(m): 9:28pm On Jul 23, 2011
Frank!!! My Sister dey here oh!! Once you bring the kpaly come! Na all be dat. You go carry go beat.
If you like kill, dat one na you sabi undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by zikclassiq(m): 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2011
Too huh? But wait first, what will make me separate from my wife and still cal her a good mum to the kids. U knw what? He didnt say anytin lyk gud wife, or humbie wife or,
That means she must have done something that mehn*****he cudnt bear it. Na im make d kasala burst!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by zikclassiq(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2011
Too bad huh? But wait first, what will make me separate from my wife and still cal her a good mum to the kids. U knw what? He didnt say anytin lyk gud wife, or humbie wife or,
That means she must have done something that mehn*****he cudnt bear it. Na im make d kasala burst!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by lastpage: 10:55pm On Jul 23, 2011
^^^^^At least, he has a "good word" for his estranged wife!
Lets wait and see/hear what she would call him, when she comes out with her own side of the story!

Lets hope it will sound like "Frank was a dedicated father to his kids" or something like "He is a woman beater and monster to the core"! grin grin

You know women naaah? its only when its rosy wink

By the way, this is not a laughing matter.
For a man (and l know Frank is a serious man) to put EVERYTHING ON A SCALE, including the three children and decide that "the center can no longer hold", believe me, it wasn't a hasty decision.

Being a Public figure, it is better he makes it public BY HIMSELF than allow the rumor mills or those useless soft-sell papers to make a killing, with their own twist to it! And what better avenue than Twitter or FaceBook? lipsrsealed

Now, l would rather a man divorce his wife, than be provoked daily, into beating her (and be labelled wife beater) or get himself/herself killed in the process of "in na manage eeba".

Such is life, at times, no one can help it. I hope they both find the happiness they so deserved, AFTERWARDS!
And l hope they would not "use the kids as "pawns/weapons", to spite each other (standard procedure, if na abroad!)
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Sacarstic: 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2011
It is truly sad, If i have a chance to be reincarnated i think one issue i will avoid in life is marriage, Frank you have made up your mind,please always put the the interest of the children first in everything you do especially their welfare and education, as for me i wish i can take the step you have taking but i can`t stand seeing my two kid`s growing up in a separate home, i just can`t stand it.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2011
lastpage:

^^^^^At least, he has a "good word" for his estranged wife!
Lets wait and see/hear what she would call him, when she comes out with her own side of the story!

Lets hope it will sound like "Frank was a dedicated father to his kids" or something like "He is a woman beater and monster to the core"! grin grin

You know women naaah? its only when its rosy wink

By the way, this is not a laughing matter.
For a man (and l know Frank is a serious man) to put EVERYTHING ON A SCALE, including the three children and decide that "the center can no longer hold", believe me, it wasn't a hasty decision.

Being a Public figure, it is better he makes it public BY HIMSELF than allow the rumor mills or those useless soft-sell papers to make a killing, with their own twist to it! And what better avenue than Twitter or FaceBook? lipsrsealed

Now, l would rather a man divorce his wife, than be provoked daily, into beating her (and be labelled wife beater) or get himself/herself killed in the process of "in na manage eeba".

Such is life, at times, no one can help it. I hope they both find the happiness they so deserved, AFTERWARDS!
And l hope they would not "use the kids as "pawns/weapons", to spite each other (standard procedure, if na abroad!)

Lastpage always has the last word. I can't find a better way to convey these thoughts than you've just done. You're a senior member of The Higher Order.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Abuloma80(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2011
Frank
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by slymm(f): 5:41am On Jul 24, 2011
@Sarcastic kpele. Seems your marriage is not a happy one, and you are just sticking it out for the sake of the kids. Too bad, you will probably end up being a very resentfull man(or woman). your kids will eventually grow and leave, maybe then you will walk out of the marriage. So many wasted and unhappy years. Sorry.@Sarcastic kpele. Seems your marriage is not a happy one, and you are just sticking it out for the sake of the kids. Too bad, you will probably end up being a very resentfull man(or woman). your kids will eventually grow and leave, maybe then you will walk out of the marriage. So many wasted and unhappy years. Sorry.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by afrika(f): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2011
hope the wife dd not f**k any of the 'who wants to e a winner'?

But if its not infidelity, den frank has not right to chicken out.unless he's got another motive. And u all knw, chics go dey dsturb d guy, well.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by chidikus: 11:04am On Jul 24, 2011
FRANK IS AN ASSOLE,HE DIDNT CALL A FRIEND,NO 50-50,,NOR DID HE ASK THE AUDIENCE,HE JUST AWAY FROM A MARRIAGE OF TEN YEARS WITH 3 KIDS MEN UR A HOAX,WHY ENTER WHEN U KNEW U GONNA WALK AWAY,WELL SHA , LOT OF MEN THERE HAPPY FOR U COS MEN THEM GONNA SCHEW HER SOON A LOVELY BEAUTY U LEFT BEHIND,ESCHEW

Y WALK AWAY WHEN U HAVE CHANCES OF SAVING UR MARRIAGE,FRANK KNOW AND KNOW NOW ALL WOMEN ARE D SAME , U MIT THINK SOME CARRY DIAMOND ,GOLD,OR BRONZE MEN ON THEIR KINIKO,WELL FRANK THEY ARE ALL D SAME , GO BACK FRANK COS OP U AINT GONNA FIGHT WHEN U SEE UR WIFE HAPPY WITH ANOTHER MAN,IF U CAN DO IT SO CAN SHE ,HMM IT TAKES TWO TO TANGLE,DONT THINK WITHOUT U SHE AINT GONNA BE HAPPY,HMM ITS A MISTAKE WELL SHA MAY BE UR LOOKING FOR FAME
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Mujinho4b(m): 11:19am On Jul 24, 2011
cool grin so things lyk dis happens in a rich home, but i think it is the husband that is tired of the wife. undecided
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by kepsi123(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2011
LOL, knew catherine from way back in Calabar. Cameronian background made her think she was better than most. you need to be angel Gabriel or Micheal to make that union work. Sorry Frank too difficult for you and i also know you.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by 48noble(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2011
[s]I guess the wife got tired of him giving out millions without bringing any home [/s] U got a point here, but Frank doesn't look that broke,gossip
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by 3kay945(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2011
There are many kids on Nl, Kai see comment.
Even those that are yet to marry are talking.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by WaltherPPK: 6:15pm On Jul 24, 2011
Kalman:

Frank!!! My Sister dey here oh!! Once you bring the kpaly come! Na all be dat. You go carry go beat.
If you like kill, dat one na you sabi undecided undecided undecided.
@Kalman,You are an a*s*s*h*o*l*e, the poverty in your family is affecting your reasoning.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by oladayo042: 6:46pm On Jul 24, 2011
Three sides to a story. The wife will soon come out to say "Blah Blah Blah."
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by hadeysola(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2011
wow what a pity,cos i hate 2 hear break up`s in relationship sadmay god see him thru
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by snakova(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2011
the guy wan bone that im wife co anchor on good morning nigeria, bad guy
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by JayKid1(m): 11:08pm On Jul 24, 2011
Wetin concern me nah?
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by tpia5: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2011
Why do nigerians always come up with tales of how somebody wasnt the "one s/he" should have married, but rather the first, second, third, fourth, fifth or sixth choice.

Is there anything called water under the bridge and accepting responsibility for your actions? I find the excuses about being seduced by someone, most annoying.

Bogiri o lanu alangba o le wole.
In frank's case, that story sounds fake, no offence.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by kindla(f): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2011
claremont (m)
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife
« #6 on: July 22, 2011, 09:19 AM »

Whatever Frank Edoho and his wife do IS THEIR BUSINESS! Nairalanders too like to dey chuke eye for wetin no con-sign dem sef, na wa oh! i tire oooo
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by chines4(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2011
This is sad so sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by DisGuy: 2:17am On Jul 26, 2011
kindla:

claremont (m)
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife
« #6 on: July 22, 2011, 09:19 AM »

Whatever Frank Edoho and his wife do IS THEIR BUSINESS! Nairalanders too like to dey chuke eye for wetin no con-sign dem sef, na wa oh! i tire oooo

HE made it public, it was on twitter and he is a public figure- deal with it!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by mamagee3(f): 2:40am On Jul 26, 2011
oladayo042:

Three sides to a story. The wife will soon come out to say "Blah Blah Blah."
I know!!!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by abelian: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2011
/07/2011
Share3
Katherine Edoho
I heard some time back someone insinuating this, but I brushed it off until I saw this interview. Frank Edoho, the host of ”Who wants to be a Millionaire” and his wife of 10yrs, Katherine, who is also a broadcaster with the NTA, are divorce bound.

This is an excerpt of the interview she had with the Encomium Magazine, props to Linda Ikeji for putting this up:

You courted each other for close to five years, did you notice any trace of swiftness to anger in him in those days?
Katherine “No. You could see snippets of temper then, but that’s where it ends. Do you think if I had seen this I would have entered? He is agenerous man but because he is generous does not mean he would beat everything he has given me?”

So, what actually caused this last beating?
“He said I wanted to run away with his kids. I told him I wanted to travel so that we could take a break a little. I told him I was traveling to Brazil because I didn’t want him to trace my whereabouts until after one week. Perhaps he would have enough time to calm down. I was expecting him to sit me down and ask “Why Brazil?” instead he started shouting, saying I want to take his kids from him. He got violently physical, he took my box from me. I travelled without anything. He trailed me to the airport to beg me and I said “Don’t come near me, you cannot be a mad man in the morning, and you are sane in the afternoon. He was coming close to me, I was moving back. He said why are you moving back? I said you are asking me? Do I know the next thing you would do here?” Then, I was bleeding, because he pushed me and I cut my leg somewhere. I was not supposed to travel with our son, because he was dragging him with me. I started crying, telling the cabin members not to leave me behind. So I was running and putting pressure on my leg and bleeding the more. When I came back, I told my younger brother “Please, the kind of beating they gave me before I travelled, I cannot take it two times. Help me to come and pack my belongings, just your presence alone…if you don’t come with me, I’ll take police to go and pack my things from the house because I need peace. For now, I cannot have it at home. When we reached home, my son said “Mummy, didnt daddy say you should not come back to the house?”

In the course of those beatings, have you ever retaliated physically?
“It’s instinctive, I grew up with boys. Somehow I’ll fight back or push, but you can’t compare a woman’s strenght to that of a man. The last beating was something else. I was busy dodging my eyes because Frank punched me as if he was fighting with his fellow man. For many days I couldn’t make use of my left eye. I wore glasses throughout my stay in Cameroun. I kept crying and shouting “my mummy o”. The headache? It was migrain times ten.”

Frank Edoho
Frank also said he doesn’t like you mingling with unmarried women, don’t you think he has a point?”
“Like what? I only have two unmarried friends. One is my brother’s fiancee, the other is Thelma, my colleague in NTA.”“Whats the reason he gives for not wanting Thelma by your side?”
“He says he doesn’t like her aura, and I tell him I don’t like your PA’s aura too. I dont evidence against his PA, but there is something about him that is not just right. I am perceptive. There is something about that guy that is not quite right.”But the bible says women should submit to their husbands. If you do away with these single women, dont you think there will be peace in your home?
“I just told you that the last time he beat me was because we were supposed to meet somewhere at a particular time. I was delayed somehow, so when I got to a place, I didn’t see him. He later called me and said “where are you” I said I was at home. He said, “Liar”. I told him I went for salsa that I had gone home. He didn’t believe me. Now, what has single girls got to do with that?. I don’t involve my friends in anything about my home. I’ve left home, I paid for a place I wouldn’t want disclosed. He sees the kids in their school.”

What do you think would serve as a solution to all these?
“He’s making a move for reconciliation (shows this reporter two different text messages from Frank) “I apologise for having slapped you, I really admit that what I did was beastly. But please come back, I’ve learnt my lesson”. My sister, it’s not coming back, it’s how do we stop that?”
Though I feel a bit disappointed…., infact I don’t know what to say
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by adaphik(f): 8:24am On Jul 26, 2011
Highly embarrassing,
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by buy1get2(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2011
frank don 4k up and he is such a scumberg!!!
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Arielle: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2011
Seems to me like the guy is protesting too much. Why rush to twitter to tell all your business? To get a word in first? Horsecrap! He's a cheating, wife-beating s.o.b. and no amount of postulating will change that. Catherine has been suffering beatings for years from this arrogant Arrow.
If your wife is sharp-tongued, or temperamental, or too assertive and independent for your tender male ego, or whatever excuse some numb-nuts come up with for physical abuse, then walk. You have no right to beat her.
By the way, don't assume he dumped her, even if he says so. Catherine probably left his sorry behind.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 30, 2011
^Shut up, and flush your sorry ass down the toilet. Too many fools running loose in this place. Take Catastrophe Catherine along with your razz azz.

Frank is the blessed one here. I thank God for rescuing him from that unsubmissive bloody harlot.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Arielle: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2011
And the same to you, you yellow-bellied goat. Beat a woman? Why don"t you pick on someone your own size? Tell your dumb-f uck friend to eat crap and die. She's better off without his LovePeddler-mongering behind. You? Get a god-dam ned life.
Re: Frank Edoho Separates From Wife by Arielle: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2011
Unsubmissive? Get over your sorry self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ik Osakioduwa And Wife Celebrate Daughter's 2nd Birthday / BankyW At Oxford University Pan African Conference In London / Osas Ighodaro Rocks Peacock Feathers Outfit To Oceans 8 Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.