Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka (254 Views)

Tinubu Has Exposed Nigeria To Ridicule By Visiting Foreign Country - Falana / Petition To Ban Peter Obi For Inciting Religious Crises In Nigeria / I Call On Us, Uk, Eu To Ban Peter Obi For Supervising The Killing Of Many Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by onez: 7:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Now that the Enugu Catholic diocese has banned Mbaka's Adoration programs. It's not time to gloat. Mbaka truly crossed the line but Obi has to reach out Fr Mbaka. There should be a personal meeting between him, Fr Mbaka and Bishop Onaga. We need to resolve whatever differences between them, do a photo-op and assure millions of followers. Mbaka should also publicly pray for him. Obi should also implore the Bishop to open the adoration ground. The task to unite the OBIDIENT movement is dire. We can't afford to misstep at all.

3 Likes

Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Smithkafors(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2022
Una no get story......
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Vulturereloaded: 7:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Who is Mbaka? A regular politician and yahoo false prophet?
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Guide777(m): 7:57am On Jun 18, 2022
onez:
Now that the Enugu Catholic diocese has banned Mbaka's Adoration programs. It's not time to gloat. Mbaka truly crossed the line but Obi has to reach out Fr Mbaka. There should be a personal meeting between him, Fr Mbaka and Bishop Onaga. We need to resolve whatever differences between them, do a photo-op and assure millions of followers. Mbaka should also publicly pray for him. Obi should also implore the Bishop to open the adoration ground. The task to unite the OBIDIENT movement is dire. We can't afford to misstep at all.
You are damn right.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Hyperchi(m): 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
E should not try that, most ppl now think he is not a religious fanatic. That do what the church tells him. So let him not go to mbaka, instead he can put a call to him
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Crowwejihadist: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
Nice idea, the truth is that why Mbaka's outburst caused so much controversy is because you can write off his prophecy like that, but Nigerians are tired of bad governance that's why they are solidly behind Peter Obi.
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Advocate500: 8:00am On Jun 18, 2022
This makes no sense to me seriously, mbaka utterance is not about obi if you are sincere, his utterance have been against the collective interest of the entire eastern region.
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Venymen(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2022
Cabal priest
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by jmoore(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2022
I love Peter Obi because we share same similarities. It is not everyone than can fall mugu for pastorpreneurs.

Mbaka tried every manipulation to extort from him and failed. I think I now believe that the reason Mbaka started attacking Buhari was that he refused to give contracts to Mbaka.

The Bible warned us about fake prophets. There is nothing wrong in exposing fake prophets like Mbaka. His prophecies are guess works. He said that if Chimaraoke Nnamani wins second tenure, that he will resign as a priest. Chimaraoke won. Did Mbaka resign? No!!

Mbaka ifele me gi!

Written by Godfrey Ndubuike
Re: Mbaka Ban: Peter Obi Must Unite The Obidient Movement By Visiting Mbaka by Realdon1(m): 8:14am On Jun 18, 2022
jmoore:
I love Peter Obi because we share same similarities. It is not everyone than can fall mugu for pastorpreneurs.

Mbaka tried every manipulation to extort from him and failed. I think I now believe that the reason Mbaka started attacking Buhari was that he refused to give contracts to Mbaka.

The Bible warned us about fake prophets. There is nothing wrong in exposing fake prophets like Mbaka. His prophecies are guess works. He said that if Chimaraoke Nnamani wins second tenure, that he will resign as a priest. Chimaraoke won. Did Mbaka resign? No!!

Mbaka ifele me gi!

Written by Godfrey Ndubuike

We are mooviinng ahead. Peter is our guy.
The spirit Endsars has found us.
This is the man we dream of.
Obi is our guy.

(1) (Reply)

Just In: INEC Declares Apc’s Oyebanji Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election / ISWAP Kills 6 Commuters, Injures 2 In Fresh Borno Attack / Bandits, Residents Reach Peace Pact In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.