Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) (47364 Views)

Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Obi/Kwankwaso Ticket IS The Next Big News! / A Twitter User Wants To Travel From Lagos To Kano For Obi/Kwankwaso Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by ceejayluv(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
By next year y'all gonna Be OBIdient, ATIKUlated or outright BATshit insane .... Choose wisely.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Africana1123(m): 9:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
[sub][/sub]
Efxfuture:

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).
alaye go and sit down now sane person will support your obituaries ; we only support candidates that has track records grin we deh see everything for Lagos, we don’t need to go and verify on google

Next time you will say south east youth not Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Urchmantete: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
And what makes you think there's an electoral law in your country??
SmartPolician:
Human beings like attention. Even the new electoral law doesn't permit a flagbearer of one party to quit his present party and join another party in the same election season.

Kwankwanso won't step down for Peter Obi. Many young people and Christians will be disappointed if Peter Obi steps aside for Kwankwanso. We cannot ignore those demographics. That's the twist we are in now.

Everyone should be allowed to test their popularity. If this election goes free and fair, I foresee a runoff for the first time in Nigeria's presidential election.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Urchmantete: 9:44pm On Jun 18, 2022
Guy man wey dem go later recognize for his hustle... I dey your side jare
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Africana1123(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
Efxfuture:

I want people on this platform to understand that PDP and APC have paid some youths to go on all social media platform to sabotage what Nigeria youths are planning. The sad part about this, is that they will either be paid to do this for a fee or a prize. I want those engaging in this selfish act to think or ask theirselves if that’s all they are worth. The Evil APC and PDP leaders will not even give their children this role to play for their selfish ambition. They send them to schools abroad and bring them back to rule you( Those working for APC and PDP) Ask your self this question, will your children or you ever have an opportunity to rule this country if your Evil leaders continue to rule? May be you were born a slave, but leave the rest of us that are free to exercise our right and power. Please let’s get our (PVC).

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Africana1123(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin they will soon use that broom sweep you into exile once the finish level is lunched

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by unclejb2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2022
ejimatic:
. Substitution is allowed but the candidate will write a letter of withdrawal to INEC for the replacement to be effected. The party will be given the right to replace the candidate as decided by the party. However will OBI allow that? In the interest of Igbo Kingdom he will not and neither will Kwankwaso do so.
you sound like a broken record.

Just face the candidate you are supporting and vote for him.

Nigerians are determined to change the narrative

This nonsense Nigeria never tire you?
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by SugarGirl44(f): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
ceeethru:
Suffer nor dey tire Una Agbaya!!!

Sincere question.
If obi couldn't end the suffering in anambra, how does he want to end it in Nigeria?

Pls don't insult me o.

1 Like

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by swissgoldenpro3: 10:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good luck to him
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by kingsceemark(m): 10:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
I thought he said he will trek?

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba

Failure
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by samstels: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Unless Obi agrees to be Kwankwaso VP, Kwankwaso will never be a VP to Obi.

Kwankwaso knows he will defeat Obi at the presidential election.

shame !!!
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by akinwun(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you are willing and OBI-DIENT, you shall eat the fruits of the land.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
adioolayi:
grin

Make una tell the guy the bitter truth say, reports has it that Labour Party no get party agents at polling units in the ongoing Ekiti gubernatorial elections..

Any sane person reading comments like the above go think twice on giving himself high blood pressure for LP and Obi matter.
why he they pain u nah ..focus on another thing or are you still scared
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Obyino: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2022
If you like no vote Peter Obi,that one concern you
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Davinity: 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

The hand is still shaking in Photoshop... Na wah oh
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by nnofaith: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Penguin2:

I guess you are the one who needs to go back and study the new Electoral Act.

There’s something called substitution of candidate by political parties and it will be available till sometimes in August.

It is the reason Doyin Okupe was named as a placeholder for potential Labour Party VP from the north.

It is same reason Ibrahim Masari was named as placeholder in APC.

These two men are likely to be substituted later.

Now, same with presidential candidates.

A presidential candidate can write INEC to notify it of his/her intention to withdraw from the presidential race and INEC is obligated by law to accept such withdrawal.

Now, there’s no law that says after withdrawing as a presidential candidate you cannot be named as Vice Presidential candidate within the stipulated INEC substitution window.

So, you see? You are the one who needs to read the law and understand.

Fergie001
Garfield1
Ejimatic
Vidcom
You will give a reason you no longer want to contest an election and then go and contest same election again in another party?!

Wonderful!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Toks2008(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:
Human beings like attention. Even the new electoral law doesn't permit a flagbearer of one party to quit his present party and join another party in the same election season.

Kwankwanso won't step down for Peter Obi. Many young people and Christians will be disappointed if Peter Obi steps aside for Kwankwanso. We cannot ignore those demographics. That's the twist we are in now.

Everyone should be allowed to test their popularity. If this election goes free and fair, I foresee a runoff for the first time in Nigeria's presidential election.

No flag bearer is leaving any party. It is a merger.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Toks2008(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:
Unless Obi agrees to be Kwankwaso VP, Kwankwaso will never be a VP to Obi.

Kwankwaso knows he will defeat Obi at the presidential election.

Exactly.

Kwankaso may not want to be his vice
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Enumerator(m): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Suffer no dey tire you?
Africana1123:
Obi egypt grin if you like trek to hell fire ,you see 2023 naa tinubu get am grin you wan chop for where you no work coolmumu man even for USA naa two political party they rule them ,that broom no be today oooo
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by TruthinAction: 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

If Obi steps down for kwankwaso, there will be voters apathy. But it won't happen. Presidency must come down south and to a healthy and credible candidate.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by silibaba: 11:32pm On Jun 18, 2022
Parachoko:

Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by moshino(m): 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2022
SmartPolician:

Please can you post a copy of the electoral law you quoted, thanks.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Shikini: 11:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Congratulations bro.
Your trip will not be in vain
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by freemi(m): 12:08am On Jun 19, 2022
SmartPolician:

did kwankwanso submit name to inec?
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by subcbouy: 12:27am On Jun 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Kwankwaso treating him to a nice dinner, I see him postrating to beg Kwankwaso for the merger, I see Kwankwaso becoming very emotional for the Nigerian youths, I see Kwankwaso joining forces with LP, I see LP winning next year's elections.

This I have seen.
Prophecy pastor gringrin
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Shakur86(m): 12:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Penguin2:

I guess you are the one who needs to go back and study the new Electoral Act.

There’s something called substitution of candidate by political parties and it will be available till sometimes in August.

It is the reason Doyin Okupe was named as a placeholder for potential Labour Party VP from the north.

It is same reason Ibrahim Masari was named as placeholder in APC.

These two men are likely to be substituted later.

Now, same with presidential candidates.

A presidential candidate can write INEC to notify it of his/her intention to withdraw from the presidential race and INEC is obligated by law to accept such withdrawal.

Now, there’s no law that says after withdrawing as a presidential candidate you cannot be named as Vice Presidential candidate within the stipulated INEC substitution window.

So, you see? You are the one who needs to read the law and understand.

Fergie001
Garfield1
Ejimatic
Vidcom
And you think ur Obi will later substitute Okupe for Kwankwaso, u people are so mean and daft
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Nobody: 1:05am On Jun 19, 2022
Dunce!

Jobless youth!
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by Penguin2: 4:27am On Jun 19, 2022
fergie001:

I rest my case, milord grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by EjehDtiger: 4:33am On Jun 19, 2022
Parachoko:

I will trek Lagos to abuja in honor of the victims of the #endsarsprotest not for any politician.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by maybet081: 4:35am On Jun 19, 2022
adioolayi:
grin

Make una tell the guy the bitter truth say, reports has it that Labour Party no get party agents at polling units in the ongoing Ekiti gubernatorial elections..

Any sane person reading comments like the above go think twice on giving himself high blood pressure for LP and Obi matter.
what of NNPP please who was their candidate in the ekiti polls, if you can't give a different answer then search your convenience.
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by RALPHOW(m): 5:52am On Jun 19, 2022
You ve done well Young man, and history will be kind to you if you succeed in your mission.
I join you in my prayers for a success in this your great mission.
God will help us to take back this nation in Jesus Name
Re: The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) by RALPHOW(m): 5:54am On Jun 19, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Kwankwaso treating him to a nice dinner, I see him postrating to beg Kwankwaso for the merger, I see Kwankwaso becoming very emotional for the Nigerian youths, I see Kwankwaso joining forces with LP, I see LP winning next year's elections.

This I have seen.

YOU VE SEEN WELL
SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Obafemi Awolowo: National Hero Or Villain? / How Mobolaji Johnson Transformed Marina As Lagos Governor (PHOTOS) / Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.