Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. (1437 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Thomthom(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
I have seen past leaders who come to Blow lies in fixing everything for the country but they all failed. Even till date, Corruption, inflation, Hunger, Poverty, insecurity, Power failure, kidnapping, killing people just for fun. and in most cases nobody has been held responsible for all this menace.. Am not thinking of myself anymore because i have already accepted my faith seeing myself in Nigeria. but what of our kids, if we vote another president that will fail us again for another 8 years.. Na die be that oo.. The problem now is that the same Peter obi from LP that every one is talking about on social media, just the way we were hyping Baba last time, is also from the system, and a member of our society.. And the society like I know, produce its leaders, how are we sure that no be another one Chance, though I still consider Peter Obi because APC and PDP has ruled us before. Youth abeg Na una get power pass, Don't vote based on Religion, Tribe, Ethnicity, Colour, Sentiments, Vote as a citizen of Nigeria.. If oyinbo they come Nigeria do Vacation or Study no bad oo.

6 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Crixxx: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2022
Vote Obi, no worry yourself.

24 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by NigerianAngelo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
Let me summarise:

Peter Obi is below average but the better of the three. Manage for four years. Plan someone much better.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by limeta(f): 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Peter Obi is a young man compared to Tinubu and Atiku
Those ones have nothing to offer not before and not now
Even if obi fails which i doubt very much at least you voted for the best among the lot .

16 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by zionmde: 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
OP
Vote ur conscience, if he wins we celebrate if he loses we pray for the winner to succeed. But u will always be proud that u were on of those who spoke out and took a step for the betterment of this country.

8 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:58pm On Jun 18, 2022
Peter obi is the man and Peter Obi will be President of Nigeria in 2023 , Insha allah

11 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Thomthom(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2022
zionmde:
OP
Vote ur conscience, if he wins we celebrate if he loses we pray for the winner to succeed. But u will always be proud that u were on of those who spoke out and took a step for the betterment of this country.
I like your comment

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by PresidObi: 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
Please stop talking about the last elections, we were warned that time, the warning was that the man being hyped as a messiah had no single personal success story with managing funds and managing diversity.

It's a different story with Peter Obi, he was already a big achiever since 1996, he made his money himself and managed to stay clean in spite of operating from one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Peter Obi didn't embezzle public funds before becoming rich.

We cannot go wrong with Peter Obi, he has a visible track record of consistent success in everything he did.

Vote labour party, vote for Peter Obi.

23 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Phiniter(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2022
You see he has won already? The awareness and interest by youths for once as a unifying factor is a humongous win. And that is why we have to maintain this momentum...

even if he loses, at least we tried...

It's better to have tried and lost than not trying...

You can't be doing the same thing again and again and expect different results...

The current president spent more time outside the country than inside mostly due to health reasons... and what was the result of his reign?

Now you're given an opportunity to change things up a little, however radical the change is, it's better than remaining complacent and watching the future of generations unborn suffer the same fate as we currently are now...

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by blackpanda: 3:41pm On Jun 18, 2022
Forget peter obi. He's not going anywhere
Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Phiniter(m): 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2022
blackpanda:

How far have we actually gone since 1957?

2 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Foolishbuhari: 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
blackpanda:
We'll rather forget leaking ass tifnubu. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Mevona: 7:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thomthom:
I have seen past leaders who come to Blow lies in fixing everything for the country but they all failed. Even till date, Corruption, inflation, Hunger, Poverty, insecurity, Power failure, kidnapping, killing people just for fun. and in most cases nobody has been held responsible for all this menace.. Am not thinking of myself anymore because i have already accepted my faith seeing myself in Nigeria. but what of our kids, if we vote another president that will fail us again for another 8 years.. Na die be that oo.. The problem now is that the same Peter obi from LP that every one is talking about on social media, just the way we were hyping Baba last time, is also from the system, and a member of our society.. And the society like I know, produce its leaders, how are we sure that no be another one Chance, though I still consider Peter Obi because APC and PDP has ruled us before. Youth abeg Na una get power pass, Don't vote based on Religion, Tribe, Ethnicity, Colour, Sentiments, Vote as a citizen of Nigeria.. If oyinbo they come Nigeria do Vacation or Study no bad oo.

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by rolams(m): 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thomthom:

Is Obi not among the past leaders?

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Eniitankorede: 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Thomthom:

Vote a candidate with records of achievements, not talkative who tells lies at every turn of his mouth. Achievements don’t lie. Even if he is in wheelchair. All we need is his brain and intellect. Talkatives normally can’t do anything. They are like empty barrels.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by Oilwell(m): 8:39pm On Jul 30, 2022
Zambia is already on it's way up, It is possible in Nigeria.

Obi/ Datti 2023. Nigeria shall rise again.

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by tuborme: 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2022
Someone who could clip the wings of Uba brothers in Anambra state and retired so many Anambra gladiators can retire so many gladiators in Nigeria. Take him for granted at your own peril. Someone who ran the Nigerian stock exchange… ran big private organizations including banks… I laugh at some people…. No be by noise. Na consistency.

Atleast, you now understand that stealing no be corruption. When GEJ said it… you guys wanted to kill him… now you understand that nepotism is worse than any for kind of corruption! And that some people are out rightly stealing Govt money while some people are only doing kickback!
Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by dobnina(f): 10:42am On Aug 06, 2022
Mevona:

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
This guy is a scammer. No one should contact him.
Be careful.

1 Like

Re: Am Beginning To Consider Peter Obi.. But My Fear. by NaMe4: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
OP, the main aim should be ensuring none of the other 2 major contenders (in PDP and APC) gets the presidency.

Any other person can be elected as far as I'm concerned.

But what's most important is ensuring the Right People are placed in the National and State Assembly. Persons who would be True Representatives of the people, not self-centered traitors. This should be irrespective of party.

Once that is put in place, every president or governor would sit up as they would be sent packing once found to be incompetent or clueless. Even without completion of first tenure, he/she can be sacked through the National Assembly.

Nigerians should pay even more attention to the aspirants for the National and State Assembly slots.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Militants Attack Oil Facilities In Delta / Minister Ogbonaya Onu Becomes 'OBIDENT'. / How Shettima Aided Abduction Of Chibok Girls, Sabotaged GEJ's Effort To Crush BH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.