Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,501 members, 7,861,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance (1180 Views)

Why Is Abia And Ebonyi The Least Affected States By IPOB Terrorists / Abba Kyari: Best Wishes To ‘Bad Belle’ People Waiting To See Us Arrested By FBI / Apc Is Not Doing Well But When It Comes To Governance Give It To Buhari-wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
As an Igbo man I have my way around what ever the Nigerian Government will bring up tomorrow, having said that, it doesn't matter much if u allow ur hate for the Igbo tribe and ur love for ur tribe men influence ur choice of candidates come 2023. WE SURVIVED BUHARI AND WE WILL SURVIVE ANYONE!!!.

Some of you have forgotten what happened 2015, we were laughed abused even for not voting for BUHARI, I remember one women that gave testimony because BUHARI'S victory in 2015, I was among the people that paid her bills when the husband lost his job because the company he was working with relocated to Ghana. Election year is around the corner, you can call Igbos what ever you like but use ur brain if it is still functional, because las las na u go feelam pass

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Crixxx: 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
They don't know

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Golan007: 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2022
grin

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2022
He stood for truth, but u can't see that even if herdsmen finish ur entire family, after all u be African man, I don't know why we happened to be together with animals in the first place, even u want to know y I call u guys animals, look at the country u guys have been ruling for many years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2022
The support for Peter Obi only goes to show that the Igbos are politically ahead of their peers...

Before they support anyone they must have observed his pedigree and not because of tribe bias.

They have silently watch the Northerners and Southwesterners play candy crush with the government and national resources...

That's why they didn't back the former clownvernor of Imo state...

if they support anyone it has to be devoid of sentiments and have to be someone who's capable...

Hence Peter Obi

And that's where we're different from the SWners
We all saw what was done to a healthier Progressive PYO, If the SW were honest about governance won't they have presented their best bet?

I don't think any Igbo would be against the Idea of Akinwumi Akin Adesina...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by kayfra: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2022
That's why they are the poorest group in the south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2022
kayfra:

My goodness, who is your dealer? Strong stuff you must be on...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Oghene1st: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
As an Igbo man I have my way around what ever the Nigerian Government will bring up tomorrow, having said that, it doesn't matter much if u allow ur hate for the Igbo tribe and ur love for ur tribe men influence ur choice of candidates come 2023. WE SURVIVED BUHARI AND WE WILL SURVIVE ANYONE!!!.

Some of you have forgotten what happened 2015, we were laughed abused even for not voting for BUHARI, I remember one women that gave testimony because BUHARI'S victory in 2015, I was among the people that paid her bills when the husband lost his job because the company he was working with relocated to Ghana. Election year is around the corner, you can call Igbos what ever you like but use ur brain if it is still functional, because las las na u go feelam pass

True. This is because they don't know what good governance is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
kayfra:

Hahaha.... Igbos own half of the cities in South South...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Difrent: 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2022
Phiniter:
The support for Peter Obi only goes to show that the Igbos are politically ahead of their peers...

Before they support anyone they must have observed his pedigree and not because of tribe bias.

They have silently watch the Northerners and Southwesterners play candy crush with the government and national resources...

if they support anyone it has to be devoid of sentiments and have to be someone who's capable...

Hence Peter Obi

After 7 years of majority igbos supporting seperatists agitations....suddenly they want an igboman to be president....what do igbos really want.

Just dont wish other Nigerians wont remember all your insults THREATS and intimidations the last 7 years....we dey wait for ballot lets see how far your real 5% votes will take Obi or the imaginary 100million suffering Nigerians votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by naija4life247: 3:46pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yes, Igbos are the least affected, that is why thousands of them are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking while several have been beheaded in Arab nations for the same drugs trafficking. The rest are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen any Yoruba man selling inside holdups in Onitsha or Owerri?

27 Likes

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2022
So u think that a vote for Obi is a vote for the Igbo, therefore you rather stick to ur 95% suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 3:52pm On Jun 18, 2022
Difrent:

After 7 years of majority igbos supporting seperatists agitations....suddenly they want an igboman to be president....what do igbos really want.

Just dont wish other Nigerians wont remember all your insults THREATS and intimidations the last 7 years....we dey wait for ballot lets see how far your real 5% votes will take Obi or the imaginary 100million suffering Nigerians votes

I agree, 7 years of agitations against bad leadership..

Now tell me, 7 years later if those agitations are not valid?

after 7 years what have your current crop of leaders delivered to you?

$1 is now over ₦500

Pray tell Omo oluabi, are you still going ahead to vote for emi lo Kan or you're going to vote for someone who's already doing his homework in anticipation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Uchek(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
Igbos are the poorest group in the South?What yardstick did you use to arrive at that assertion?

kayfra:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:
Yes, Igbos are the least affected, that is why thousands of them are in prisons all over the world for drugs trafficking while several have been beheaded in Arab nations for the same drugs trafficking. The rest are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges. Or have you seen any Yoruba man selling inside holdups in Onitsha or Owerri?
igbos are everywhere, working hard in field, good or bad, of cause the ones under bridge have to start somewhere, but watch him or her in five years more, you and your papa go dey fight over his only inheritance u v sold to him/her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by jogojogo: 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2022
Yes igbos are hated and igbos love every other. Very disgusting mindset
Caesarddi:

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
naija4life247:

Someone is saying hi...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2022
Why are igbos going to North where they are hated, igbos are in Lagos selling in go slow, turning under bridge to shops... igbos and abokis are the nuisance in Lagos, if they are not affected by bad governance by your igbo governors, they won't be going everywhere they are not needed. Poor idiots always feeling funky cheesy
Look around your states I don't see any other tribe rushing to be in your states, because they are okay where they are. Igbos and abokis are the most dependent on others in Nigeria, they are everywhere in people's states constituting nuisance. Especially our southwest.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Phiniter:

Hence Peter Obi
Obi is a thief... Pandora issue exposed him.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
Why are igbos going to North where they are hated, igbos are in Lagos selling in go slow, turning under bridge to shops... igbos and abokis are the nuisance in Lagos, if they are not affected by bad governance by your igbo governors, they won't be going everywhere they are not needed. Poor idiots always feeling funky cheesy
Look around your states I don't see any other tribe rushing to be in your states, because they are okay where they are. Igbos and abokis are the most dependent on others in Nigeria, they are everywhere in people's states constituting nuisance. Especially our southwest.

Better a hustler than a beggar

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
igbos are everywhere, working hard in field, good or bad, of cause the ones under bridge have to start somewhere, but watch him or her in five years more, you and your papa go dey fight over his only inheritance u v sold to him/her.
Igbos constitute nuisance everywhere...it's extreme poverty that will make you leave your state and go sell gala in go slow, in another man's state, people you don't like. Op you are a tribal bigot idiot.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

Obi is a thief... Pandora issue exposed him.

I agree... You can go ahead and vote for Saint Tinubu and Angel Atiku...

1 Share

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:
more than half of all the investment in Southwest are owned by the Igbos, I was ones sleeping under bridge, but today I have Yoruba people as my tenants, and u are asking y we a traveling to other places instead of staying in our state, well is because we understand the wonder of commerce and how to extract money from anywhere it might be, if ur government like make he move all the federal allocation to sambisa Las Las it go still end up in our pocket
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
more than half of all the investment in Southwest are owned by the Igbos, I was ones sleeping under bridge, but today I have Yoruba people as my tenants, and u are asking y we a traveling to other places instead of staying in our state, well is because we understand the wonder of commerce and how to extract money from anywhere it might be, if ur government like make he move all the federal allocation to sambisa Las Las it go still end up in our pocket
In your dreams, a lot of the poorest people in Lagos I know are igbos...how will you leave your state to where you are not loved and sell in go slow... selling under bridge, this shows how wretched your states are...how many yorubas do you find in Igbo land selling in hold up, and using pako shops to sell nonsense?
You idiots keep telling yourself these lies to soothe your egos. You people are a nuisance.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by DMerciful(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2022
You people that insulted Igbos for supporting the PDP upto the point of declaring president GEJ dead are the ones saying they never insulted anybody. Liars will go to hell!
Difrent:

1 Like

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

Igbos constitute nuisance everywhere...it's extreme poverty that will make you leave your state and go sell gala in go slow, in another man's state, people you don't like. Op you are a tribal bigot idiot.
it is not poverty it is just business men and women moving around doing good � u that is talking might even be the tenant in ur so called land
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
it is not poverty it is just business men and women moving around doing good � u that is talking might even be the tenant in ur so called land
Selling pure water and lacasera in go slow is poverty...only a hungry man will leave his state and go do this elsewhere. If you people are so wealthy, why are your people not investing in your states, we are tired of these nuisance.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Caesarddi: 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Fairmedia:

In your dreams, a lot of the poorest people in Lagos I know are igbos...how will you leave your state to where you are not loved and sell in go slow... selling under bridge, this shows how wretched your states are...how many yorubas do you find in Igbo land selling in hold up, and using pako shops to sell nonsense?
You idiots keep telling yourself these lies to soothe your egos. You people are a nuisance.
well u can say what u want , after all if ur eyes were seeing clear u won't have voted BUHARI into power.. Igbos that u see in that pako is earning money in a month than that ur salary in two years, but like I said tribal hatred have blinded you
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:
well u can say what u want , after all if ur eyes were seeing clear u won't have voted BUHARI into power.. Igbos that u see in that pako is earning money in a month than that ur salary in two years, but like I said tribal hatred have blinded you
The point is you people are servants of southwest, you need them to survive. Bow for your master. Stop claiming rich while all you make is crumbs.
Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Caesarddi:

See the family members of the person calling Igbos poor... Lol... At least Igbos will never disgrace themselves this way

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Phiniter(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2022
Difrent:

Emi lokan has always believed in the indivisibility of this country....so rightly said oun lo kan
Obis loyalty to the country is suspect....let him start by first denouncing IPOB and their activities/atrocities.
Same for most of you...for us to take you serious go and publicly denounce atrocities of IPOB, fish out the criminals that are making other Nigerians see you with suspicion and see this PO presidential campaign as an ibo agenda no matter how you pretend it isnt.

Re: Igbos Are The Least Affected People When It Comes To Bad Governance by Advocate500: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2022
Difrent:

we want the same thing the yorubas that supported oduduwa agitation want,is it too much to ask for?

(1) (2) (Reply)

15,000 Nasarawa Youths, Women Drum Support For Peter Obi / Peter Obi Is Evil - How Peter Obi "Kidnapped" Bonaventure Mokwe? / Obi Not Informing Atiku Before Leaving PDP Not Good_ Deji Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.